420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

Hey West!
No journal at the moment,I just have been too busy to do one properly so I'm on a break at the moment.

Though I am growing right now. I've got a couple in 50 gal. soil fabric bags (Photoperiod)...1 outdoor coco auto in 10 gallon container, 1 auto in my tent system (there was 3, 1 was culled as a male, the second was grown for pollen and has since been culled).
And I just started a DWC Gorilla Glue Auto in the tent.
20220815_175311.jpg

20220815_175328_resized.jpg
Yes you are okay looks great especially the outdoor grow ! I’ll have something this fall , I have 3 autos left but photo is the future. Great to see you here .

Yes you are okay looks great especially the outdoor grow ! I’ll have something this fall , I have 3 autos left but photo is the future. Great to see you here .
Thank you and it's great to see you on here again as well. I'll be doing a cabinet grow this fall..and I'll be pulling out the kitty buckets and replacing them with some more permanent ones. The small rdwc system proved itself nicely last winter.
I'm quite positive that a sponsor would send you some beans for a sponsored grow?
I love that pic with the enormous black pot and the tiny plant stand! :laugh:
Thanks Shed :laugh: . She's a beauty, scrogged out over the 50 gallon pot. The stand just needs bigger wheels, but it moves...so I can bring it in the garage this fall (overnights or to finish inside). It just doesn't move well after being watered....she took a full 100L yesterday
Nice looking grow, not surprised. :)
Thank you Shed :green_heart:

Hey West!
No journal at the moment,I just have been too busy to do one properly so I'm on a break at the moment.

Though I am growing right now. I've got a couple in 50 gal. soil fabric bags (Photoperiod)...1 outdoor coco auto in 10 gallon container, 1 auto in my tent system (there was 3, 1 was culled as a male, the second was grown for pollen and has since been culled).
And I just started a DWC Gorilla Glue Auto in the tent.
20220815_175311.jpg

20220815_175328_resized.jpg
Hi West! Looking great over here! I do love me some Gorilla Glue!
Stay stoneder

Even the seeds you touch turn to gold!
Smells citrus, I’ll hold the rosin hostage till they give me some . I’m out of my Acapulco Gold capsules the White Widow has too much of a stoned high so it’s sitting at home caps only .
I wished it was true they got three different plants out of one package.

I have 48 whoa 49 text check out why .

Propositions to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana in Killeen, Harker Heights appear to be headed for passage​

Back
Top Bottom