420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

I have an Alaskan Purple (big one on the left) 7 weeks in veg . The five gallon bucket is full of roots . Going to move it to 14 gallon bucket (tote) 9-1/2 usable gallons at top level. She appears to be a great candidate for the Goliath V2 . Was going with WW and Alcapoco Gold but the more I look at the Alaskan Purple, one plant let’s see what she’ll do . Should have a journal before this week ends . Quick pics , ignore the bag seed something I picked up in Colorado.

C11442EB-A29F-4023-9118-2BB8A885FA88.jpeg

FAAC063B-3CD9-4874-A91C-653F7C36FCF0.jpeg

I have an Alaskan Purple (big one on the left) 7 weeks in veg . The five gallon bucket is full of roots . Going to move it to 14 gallon bucket (tote) 9-1/2 usable gallons at top level. She appears to be a great candidate for the Goliath V2 . Was going with WW and Alcapoco Gold but the more I look at the Alaskan Purple, one plant let’s see what she’ll do . Should have a journal before this week ends . Quick pics , ignore the bag seed something I picked up in Colorado.

C11442EB-A29F-4023-9118-2BB8A885FA88.jpeg

FAAC063B-3CD9-4874-A91C-653F7C36FCF0.jpeg
Do it! The Goliath! The Goliath! Damn those plants are TIGHT. Big fan leaves too. Jeez.

So nice to see signs of life at the WH farm!
:green_heart:
I had to get the field all prepared back before the 15th because I went with watermelons again . Couldn’t make that kind of money off the Sudan . Plus the grandkids did all the heavy lifting. I say heavy lifting when I was a kid was in 1969 all the watermelons weight was 65 lbs now there 35 lbs and less .
It’s been great catching everyone’s thread back up , well I’m trying . It will happen can’t stand missing something new going on !

Do it! The Goliath! The Goliath! Damn those plants are TIGHT. Big fan leaves too. Jeez.
Those monster leaf plants are the bag seed (orange float) hoping for all Girls. Need to get all these soldiers back growing. Says on the package that it will 30% thc .

Here’s some pics of the other journal coming preview. Happy so far no known deficiency!

Here’s the hair cut on the monster zkittles before & after

Here’s some pics of the other journal coming preview. Happy so far no known deficiency!

Here’s the hair cut on the monster zkittles before & after

Bushy beasts, eh?

West Hippie has a Sponsor Grow with the Perfect Sun Led the Goliath V2 . This light in its package could probably be dropped from 30’ without any problems. The discrete packaging just had a name of a person, can’t beat that .
@Perfect Sun LED
Size of the light 680 watts
Hooked the light up at4:pm the 09/04/21 when the lights went out . Set at 36” but dropped it 3”s this afternoon .
4 clones of :
Purple Punch from Barneys Farms
Granddaddy Purple x Larry OG
90% Indica - 10% Stavia
90 to 150 cm or 36” to 59” big girl
24% THC
50-60 days in flower
Indoor grow room LxWxH 10’8”x 9’2” x10’
Hydro Flood and Drain 20 gallon reservoir. 4 -5 hole flood trays .
1 eco 185 supply pump in reservoir.
New RO water system for hydroponics
Currently in veg stage 10 days in 18-6 .
Each time I take a sample I’ll give outside and inside temperature plus the RH for both so you know what I’m dealing with . The water level and how much I add and the water temp which we know is very important in hydro. Will be using my usual hydroguard and flying skull after the ph settles.
Also using Stout MSA , 1-0-0 cal/mag if too light green I have 4-0-0 on hand .
MC nutrients I’m thinking without big bud this time .
Dehumidifier/ Ink Bird controller set at 62% Rh for veg cycle .
CO2 is set at 800 ppm for the life of the girls while the lights are on . CO2 meter Rad-0501 controller 20 lb. tank certified.
A/C a little overkill 12 ton unit actually cycles at 98 degrees . No humidifier allowed!
5’x5’ with 2”x2” squares , net is ready to drop in place . Have to head to the gallery to load a few pics .
Wow I missed this :rolleyes: but I'm starting now. :) I can't wait to see you run a flood and drain. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom