Perfect Sun Goliath V2 Get One Free To Grow 2 Pounds Or More

Lookin awesome West Hippie!

Dwarf Star will be here tomorrow, my seedlings are doing great, Going straight coco coir, so buffering right now, will be ready for the Growth!..
Can I get a tag?

Lookin awesome West Hippie!

Dwarf Star will be here tomorrow, my seedlings are doing great, Going straight coco coir, so buffering right now, will be ready for the Growth!..
Be sure and tag us in , is it your closest grow ?

Hey people, Journal is Up!

I need to sit down when I get a few and write up a proper start to a journal and post it up, but a brief update, I ended up driving to FedEx today because they kept saying the light was on truck for delivery then didn’t show up 3 days in a row, they had it at the terminal even though the computer said it was out for delivery… shipping is a nightmare lately… I took the pleasure of opening right away and ripping out the old lights :rip::yahoo: the Max Yield is hung, and already being put to work. At nearly 40 pounds, she was a little bit of a trick to get hung by myself but nothing that couldn’t be accomplished. It feels weird seeing just 1 light in the room but not hitting my head leaning in to check on the ladies is a nice addition lol. I’m also anxious to see what the temp difference will be seeing as how my total draw is going from roughly 1200+/- watts with the old inefficient lights to some where in the 750 watt range with current technology. Things are spicing up and after these clones are finished off I’ll be able to do a real yield test.. I currently have the light hung as high as I can adjusting the plants to the new light but over the next couple days I’ll lower it a couple inches at a time until I find the stress point for the plants then will raise 2 inches from there. I will use this as a base height to start flowering the next batch of plants near and will adjust accordingly.

EF8C5741-EFEE-4249-AE4D-70D5FB76782B.jpeg

537A25DB-E926-40D9-B5A3-49AA2AA466BF.jpeg

A3D0FE80-C718-4540-8EF6-844FD09FA1A0.jpeg

DCDED57E-04FC-4A24-B9AC-E4D301D415FB.jpeg

827416AD-3CEA-43D0-8C20-6321899072B6.jpeg

Dang that light is a monster. What % are you running it at @West Hippie
Right now it’s at 100% as soon as I drop it back to 10”s from the canopy it’ll be 150% . This one didn’t have one so height is the lux control.

Everything is working again and the Christmas sale is up and going. $599 for Goliath v2 with low shipping rates, especially if you are on the west coast. We also ship worldwide with DHL with good rates.

BTW, did you know the Goliath v2 has an average par of 768? That is insane. A 1000 DE HPS has an average par of 630, just to give you an idea how powerful the Goliath v2 is, and it does that with under 700 watts. Just insane.

www.perfectsunled.com

Here is a video taking some measurements.

Back
Top Bottom