Perfect Sun Goliath V2 Get One Free To Grow 2 Pounds Or More

Mayne, no bro, we gotta get you rockin' with the new Dwarf Star and see if you can beat our 12oz with it. You would have to start a new grow journal as it would be a sponsored grow, but you can still do the same plants you got going now.

Mayne, no bro, we gotta get you rockin' with the new Dwarf Star and see if you can beat our 12oz with it. You would have to start a new grow journal as it would be a sponsored grow, but you can still do the same plants you got going now.
Dang Neil, you serious? Im down with that for sure!

Yo Bro, havnt heard back from you. If you want me to do this, I will start new seeds, which will be "Afghani" strain. That way, its a true start to finish with the Dwarf Star. I emailed you Monday at your yahoo address from PerfectSunLED. Just being proactive, lol..

Hey, thank you everyone for submitting photos and your grow journals. We are going with

West Hippie *fire works* West Hippie, please message me with name and address to ship to.​

This will be a great opportunity to see how it stacks up to his growing with 1000w HPS. Remember, you might need to use some Calmag. My spectrum seems to be more demanding of that.

We still might give away another light or two. All those that tried out of the Goliath v2, please respond if you would like a chance at the Max Yield.

And is anyone willing to try the Dwarf Star in a 3x3 to 4x4 to grow 12oz or more with only 240 watts? 12oz is the best done so far under it. I think I could beat that but we have only tried one time.
I’m always willing to give a light a challenge at the biggest yield it can produce.. I’ve been looking for a reason to replace my (4) 5-6 year old blurples that light my 5x6 that have had diminishing results lately. The best I got from those 4 that pull 315 watts each was roughly 3 dried pounds of Jack Herer, 1.5 from 5 plants, and roughly 1.5 from the freak show that had over 70 “tops”. I’m capable of bigger plants and am no stranger to them, however my blurples are not, are your lights? Also a shot at the big gals in my greenhouse. Estimating the dense Grand Daddy Purple is going to be around a 3-5 pounder dry, no recent shots of that one off hand but it’s pushing 11ft tall right now

21A823EB-CAD1-4EA6-83D1-F6D7C0BEDC5C.jpeg

50A2F497-D95A-400E-B499-C92D81B25091.jpeg

FDD69CA2-076D-4236-AB94-74BC58DC6E70.jpeg

9CEA4EA6-52F7-46C1-A863-C61A519210F3.jpeg

Mayne, I messaged you here to get your Dwarf Star grow rocking.

Camaro, I like your post. I think you will do the Max Yield proud and it will show you how much better double lends technology and proper spectrum does. It will give every a chance to see that. Message me your email, name and address. Thanks.

Camaro, I like your post. I think you will do the Max Yield proud and it will show you how much better double lends technology and proper spectrum does. It will give every a chance to see that. Message me your email, name and address. Thanks.
I replied Neil, thanks again! cant wait, dropping Afghani beans into water today! actually, i got a choice of Afghani, Afghani x Waikiki Queen,

@Camaro1691 you need to PM Perfect Sun Led
And congratulations on the Max Yield

@Camaro1691 you need to PM Perfect Sun Led
And congratulations on the Max Yield
Already sent one off to Neil, anxiously awaiting a response however I understand he’s probably a busy man lol.
And thanks brotha! I’m looking forward putting that bad boy to the test, it looks like I’ll need to plan for my first grow under it to be hydro for true yield testing, which works cause I’m cutting clones soon and just won’t put them in soil :lot-o-toke:
Off topic, everytime I see your pro pic it makes me miss my 99 CR250 that was modded to 360cc and 6spd, she demanded respect! :rofl:

Congratulations @Mayne for the Dwarf Star .
THANKS BROTHER!
Im putting Afghani seeds into water today to get jumpin on this. STill tryn to figure out what to do with the plants i have roarin along now, lol..

I actually might flip these to 12/12, I have a 3x3 tent, but really didnt want to put it up because i need pretty much a whole new setup of equipment.

the problem with these are, im "TOLD" they MIGHT be ak48, and i know Afghani has giant buds if done correctly, and i know for sure, these are Afghani seeds, actually obtained from Goliath Grower, who also uses Perfect Sun LED

But then again, Neil said i can just use these same plants, maybe i should just use these, and do Afghani next round. At least we can see the Dwarf Star in Budding action. Im scrogging these anyways, so should have over 200 buds, lol at very least anyways and another 30-40 days of vegging time depending on how many are female. My sexing project isnt lookin to promising.

day26-2.png

Already sent one off to Neil, anxiously awaiting a response however I understand he’s probably a busy man lol.
And thanks brotha! I’m looking forward putting that bad boy to the test, it looks like I’ll need to plan for my first grow under it to be hydro for true yield testing, which works cause I’m cutting clones soon and just won’t put them in soil :lot-o-toke:
Off topic, everytime I see your pro pic it makes me miss my 99 CR250 that was modded to 360cc and 6spd, she demanded respect! :rofl:
I’ll be looking for your grow . The Goliath V2 has something special about it .
Only thing in soil here is the mother plants .
I have a 98 CR250 in the shed have been saying I’m gonna get them out , the other is Honda’s CBR 600 the rocket ship. Custom bikes broke my heart ,so back to Harleys

THANKS BROTHER!
Im putting Afghani seeds into water today to get jumpin on this. STill tryn to figure out what to do with the plants i have roarin along now, lol..

I actually might flip these to 12/12, I have a 3x3 tent, but really didnt want to put it up because i need pretty much a whole new setup of equipment.

the problem with these are, im "TOLD" they MIGHT be ak48, and i know Afghani has giant buds if done correctly, and i know for sure, these are Afghani seeds, actually obtained from Goliath Grower, who also uses Perfect Sun LED

day26-2.png
If you have the room, dooo ittttttt, can never have too many rooms/tents, haha. I’ve seen you’ve had some decent grows yourself @Mayne looking forward to seeing what you do with the dwarf star!

I’ll be looking for your grow . The Goliath V2 has something special about it .
Only thing in soil here is the mother plants .
I have a 98 CR250 in the shed have been saying I’m gonna get them out , the other is Honda’s CBR 600 the rocket ship. Custom bikes broke my heart ,so back to Harleys
I’ll make sure to tag anyone here that’s interested in following along, and that’s the biggest reason I ended up going soil, I wanted the freedom of moving things around and playing with well, I had I believe 8 different strains going at the same time at one point, now that I’ve dulled it back to only 2, and having started a couple back in hydro and seeing the growth difference, ive been kicking myself in the a$$ for getting away from hydro and heading back that direction again completely, even my mother’s will be in hydro.
Not a big Harley fan, but there’s definitely some really nice ones out there, the CR had my heart at the time, but a 14 year old had absolutely no business owning a bike that went 0-122 in 3 telephone pole lengths(200ish yards?) everyone I knew was jumping with joy the day I locked up the motor, note of warning, they go like a raped ape with nitro R/C fuel added into the fuel, but weld the motor to the point it can’t be disassembled :rip:CR

Awesome, I responded to both of you. Will be updating with tracking later. I can't wait to see what you three turn out.
I dropped the Afghani Seeds today, so will be perfect timing!

Thinking these ladies are going to wind up being the donors for the first shot at 2+ pounds from the Max Yield light, as we speak now, they’re 24” tall from the top of the buckets and as you can see, very well developed. The strain is Girl Scout Cookies from @Weed Seeds Express from the sponsored comparative grow. It has proven to be a good strain and had a decent yield from plants that finished off smaller than these are now. These are plant #3 clones from the grow that I will be cloning before switching these to flower to keep the pheno going, and to bring the height down a little and bush them out more.

62B12295-99F9-4ECA-BA39-942F6F70377C.jpeg

09/28/21
Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2
From the 09/04 and today
24 days under the Goliath V2

Two days into the flip
There looking goood mate them

Lookin awesome West Hippie!

Dwarf Star will be here tomorrow, my seedlings are doing great, Going straight coco coir, so buffering right now, will be ready for the Growth!..

Back
Top Bottom