420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

Thank you for that Felipe , 18 days falling before a static then harvest . I agree with @Perfect Sun LED the roots dry weigh 2.6 pounds not going to get that off the top ! They were packed too tight in the trays or the buds would have been even larger not that they aren’t hard as a rock it’s not what would have happened if the roots weren’t condensed as they are . The roots ,stalks and the fan leaves will make some great salve .
Two weeks from today I’ll be pressing 56 grams expecting 8.4 grams of rosin from this amount for capsules.
Thanks everyone who followed this grow and have a great rest of the weekend .
Even an amazing grow like this one has lessons for you. :bravo: on a brilliant job here!

Hey, we are having our first ever Cyber Monday sale, which starts now and ends Dec. 2 Save -$150 on Goliath and Max Yield, and -$100 for Dwarf Star and Mini.

I will make a thread for this sale so everyone can know about it.

Hey, we are having our first ever Cyber Monday sale, which starts now and ends Dec. 2 Save -$150 on Goliath and Max Yield, and -$100 for Dwarf Star and Mini.

I will make a thread for this sale so everyone can know about it.
I see what you guys are doing here...nice marketing move!!! You had the very best advertisement for your lights in this grow!

It must be me!!!

No one wants me to look...lol

Screenshot_20211128-193158_Samsung Internet.jpg

That’s okay I know you’ll catch up with me . I remember three years ago when I started I named him Country Hippie for 420 he liked it so much every one started calling him Country Hippie , all of his friends. I’m headed out to the funeral Friday morning. Him and the guys didn’t miss a post in your thread .
Rain the next two days and I’ll get the lux here and see how close we are . Wished I could hold it over the girls and take a pic but it keeps falling through. In the middle the lux is 78k and the outside edge averages 66-69k lux .
I still ride a bicycle, I shoot for 10 miles but have been walking 4 miles there and 4 back every day since I started this grow . @Grandpa Tokin started this , I’ve gone from 232 to 196 lbs back when he started this . Brought out a few problems but have been corrected. Thanks GT I feel so much better.
Thanks @Grand Daddy Black he enjoyed the laughs you give and blessed with .

You just made my day brother! Keep at it. I’m still hitting it hard…

Back
Top Bottom