Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

The current set up back left mikromachine auto and back right killer kush auto,front right is 3 bears og auto.and front left 2 new plants sit in 11 litre pots of biobizz light mix.both plants are dutch passion auto whitewidow;)
20161227_152854.JPG
20161227_152921.JPG
20161227_152952.JPG
20161227_153034.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Five i take pics before and after trim mate yea mainly for the pics.its a pain in the ass but worth it.so no not easier lol;) then cut the branches off and hang up the buds;)

Hi Beast, you seem to be the go to guy for autos so maybe you can help me out with my question. I am on my first grow of photos and I have some auto blue tooth and critical thunder I want to grow next. My light is a 600 watt mh/HP's and I wonder if there is a lightbulb that would work for flowering the autos and allow me to veg a photo at the same time since they both can share the 18/6 schedule. I was wanting to manifold and train a photo while I complete an auto grow. I think the long veg would give me a monster to flower but I wouldn't want to sacrifice maximum potential for the autos using the wrong light. Is this even feasible. Sorry for the long winded question. Thank you.

Killian welcome u can grow autos under any light,18/6 cycle i find works best.so ur autos will grow fine just may be affected when u have to flip the photo to 12/12 .hope this helps;) happy growing;)

Hey beast! Think big looks nice mate looks fruity!! I pm'd you few days ago mate windered if you had chance to read yet?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A delicious and fruitful bounty! Looking forward to the dry weight in a week or so and the smoke report!

Killian welcome u can grow autos under any light,18/6 cycle i find works best.so ur autos will grow fine just may be affected when u have to flip the photo to 12/12 .hope this helps;) happy growing;)
I was planning on vegging until the autos were finished before switching to 12/12 for the photos. I know that's a long time to veg. But I figured I could experiment with manifolding to try and grow a monster. I just didn't know if I would be sacrificing yields growing the autos through there full cycle with the MH bulb. What's your thoughts on this.

For best results and yield u might wna switch to hps or led for bloom.iv never done a grow with just mh so i dont know what results await u.best of luck;)

You could look into one of the combo bulbs, that have both a MH and HPS light in one. Be worth a try, unless it makes your photos get leggy? Just a thought. Beast, I can see you don't like to restrict your roots much... But then that is the way to get the most outta a plant. Plants get as large as their root balls can get. I know that holds true for photo plants,, why woodn't it for autos. Looks great. Keepem Green

Norcal true mate bigger the roots bigger the plant and buds. Autos i always go ino final less stress and best root ball possible;) happy growing;)

For best results and yield u might wna switch to hps or led for bloom.iv never done a grow with just mh so i dont know what results await u.best of luck;)
Thank you for your input Beast. It sounds like I would be better off not mixing the photos and the autos. I don't have any experience growing but when I potted up my photos this grow both times the plants took off and didn't slow down. Why is it different for autos? I thought potting up was supposed to help them. Have you ever tried potting up one of your autos for a comparison. You definitely know what your doing I am just curious and trying to learn. Thanks for your help beast.

Killian autos grow and flower alot faster than a photo plant .iv never up potted an auto.always into final pot for best root zone possible;) hope this helps;)

Back
Top Bottom