Perfect Sun LEDs Big Sale: $150

Perfect Sun LED

This is our first ever sale, outside of offering $50 off to 420 members. You can save $150 on Max Yield and Goliath v2 or $100 off Dwarf Star or Mini. We have easily yielded 2 pounds dry from Max Yield and Goliath v2.

Goliath and Max Yield have automatic discounts, which you will see reflected upon checkout then viewing the shopping cart.
Dwarf Star and Mini, you will need to use discount code Cyber100 upon checkout. You will see the option after you view the cart then hit the checkout button.

www.perfectsunled.com

Yeah, sorry, my domain name is being transferred to the new host at the moment. Not sure why it takes 7 days and they don't direct it until it transfers. Horrible service from Wix.com.

Everything is working again and the Christmas sale is up and going. $599 for Goliath v2 with low shipping rates, especially if you are on the west coast. We also ship worldwide with DHL with good rates.

BTW, did you know the Goliath v2 has an average par of 768? That is insane. A 1000 DE HPS has an average par of 630, just to give you an idea how powerful the Goliath v2 is, and it does that with under 700 watts. Just insane.

www.perfectsunled.com

Here is a video taking some measurements.

I reply to all emails. Did you email from www.perfectsunled.com ? If not, please do so. If so, please email again, or message me here.

In fact, you could have just started by messaging me here.

Back
Top Bottom