420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

It was picking up on the net already . I got it figured out . In the pic

EAA18C04-0E11-42A7-B034-07199D4DE358.jpeg

10/07/21 Day 42 / 11
Saw a big problem when I checked on the girls. I’m use to the probe for the ink bird being in the tent but I have the unit in the open grow room. I can see everything in the room like the lights were on , quick fix. I expected to see buds forming then these tiny pistols. The CO2 controller shows in the instructions it’s lights are harmless. There not at all bright but I’m putting tape on them.
TDS 725 ppm was 1066 last time I checked it . Falling
Water temp 70.3
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 5.8 was I had 5.8 when I checked at 6:00 pm last night . Static
The list of checks while I I set the ph at 5.6 then it was 5.7 for two days , then yesterday and today 5.8 something has changed ? Country Hippie said he just added top off water !

10/08/21 Day 43 plus 2 weeks in the cloner/ 12 days of 12/12
Started on the lollipop going to have to do a little at a time back is locking up .
As you can see in the pic . They are 12” into the light with others at 15” . Cutting the net to spread these girls out. 2”x2” net for the chicken pen which they all disappeared. Thought it was the red hawk , turned out it was a family of raccoons . So I got plenty net for a couple more years .
TDS 639 ppm was 725 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.2
Water level down 1-3/4 gallons Falling
Ph 6.0 was 5.8 Rising no adjustment
Change coming tomorrow needs to hit the 6.2
Too much work to catch up on !

Sorry to hear about your back and your chickens! Good luck on the rest of the lollipop. :thumb:
Yeah I’m going to need it getting under there . It’s got to happen. The safer insect soap time to try it on this critter . Must be immune to my other products and it won’t get on the floor with the DE.
Chickens was back in December 2018 so I still don’t have yard bug eaters .

10/09/21 Day 44 / 13 days of 12/12
Old reservoir
TDS 563 ppm was 639 ppm Falling
560 ppm of solids used
Water temp 70.2
Ph 6.2 was 6.0 Rising
Fresh reservoir
TDS 1129 ppm
Water temp 74.1 coming down
Water level 20 gallons of ro 6.3 ph 5 ppm
Ph 5.4 ??
Got a little more lolipoping done , seeing daylight on the trays .

10/09/21 Day 44 / 13 days of 12/12
Old reservoir
TDS 563 ppm was 639 ppm Falling
560 ppm of solids used
Water temp 70.2
Ph 6.2 was 6.0 Rising
Fresh reservoir
TDS 1129 ppm
Water temp 74.1 coming down
Water level 20 gallons of ro 6.3 ph 5 ppm
Ph 5.4 ??
Got a little more lolipoping done , seeing daylight on the trays .

Hi West! How hard is it to get in and around that Scrog netting to trim? It looks tiresome, I've never tried

Hi West! How hard is it to get in and around that Scrog netting to trim? It looks tiresome, I've never tried
Wall to the left I have to lay on the floor , the three sides I can sit . I’ll have her cleaned up hopefully by Monday. The nodes are so close together just like the 1000 watt hps.

Wall to the left I have to lay on the floor , the three sides I can sit . I’ll have her cleaned up hopefully by Monday. The nodes are so close together just like the 1000 watt
This can't be helping your pain issues...God bless you. Better you than I good Sir

This can't be helping your pain issues...God bless you. Better you than I good Sir
I’m fixing to do a two hit dosidos, wished it was Alcapulco Gold. The dosidos is a sedative if you smoke too much the Gold seems to grease the old bones .

I’m fixing to do a two hit dosidos, wished it was Alcapulco Gold. The dosidos is a sedative if you smoke too much the Gold seems to grease the old bones .
I'm glad you found something you know that works at least...I'm still looking for my creme de la creme...hoping I can find one to help with my autoimmune issues-i know it's out there

Acapulco Gold...

Another added to the never ending want list :rofl:

Twinseeeees!!! I got 4 seedies of dos-si-dos OG :)

IMG_20211008_184253.jpg

Twinseeeees!!! I got 4 seedies of dos-si-dos OG :)

IMG_20211008_184253.jpg
Grandmommypurple idk the dosidos I know the OG I don’t the rest I’ve read smoke reports and watched threads. I’m ready to see you pop some ?

Back
Top Bottom