420's Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 Sponsor Grow Purple Punch Clones Hydro Flood & Drain

Grandmommypurple idk the dosidos I know the OG I don’t the rest I’ve read smoke reports and watched threads. I’m ready to see you pop some ?
Just waiting on 3 mimosa shot to arrive. Already cleared customs so will be Monday latest then I'll be grabbing the coco/perlite with ecothrive 70/30 on Thursday/Friday so will be popping the dosidos and the grandmommy purple and mimosa then :) 12 in total hoping for 9 to make it. Will be growing all 3 at same time but separate grow tents/area. Don't worry I'll tag you in hehe

10/10/21 45/ 14
TDS 1074 ppm was 1129 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.2
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Ph 6.2 was 5.4 Rising tooo quickly
Came into the grow room with it feeling humid . The dehumidifier was pounding the far wall ,a/c running wide open we’re it normally idles the whole I’m in there . The garage didn’t feel this humid outside the grow room. Co2 went on the lamb again. This is what @InTheShed was talking about the co2 causes humidity with higher temps when used at or near 1500 ppm we went way past this . Didn’t hurt the reservoir the ph skyrocketed to 6.2 . The leaves have drops of acid rain on them from the co2 , at least it didn’t get to the reservoir and ruin it . The leaves are standing up . The co2 tank shows 1100 psi used. Still musty in here . Will calibrate again and if it happens again it’s out of here . Pic of the co2 controller when I walked in and right back out , someone had to turn the exaust fan on !

5DB3256A-24E2-4975-B8C8-70C9F39D0B8C.jpeg

A1FC741F-0AC5-4835-B554-99856DB57CCB.png

10/10/21 45/ 14
TDS 1074 ppm was 1129 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.2
Ph 6.2 was 5.4 Rising tooo quickly
Came into the grow room with it feeling humid . The dehumidifier was pounding the far wall ,a/c running wide open we’re it normally idles the whole I’m in there . The garage didn’t feel this humid outside the grow room. Co2 went on the lamb again. This is what @InTheShed was talking about the co2 causes humidity with higher temps when used at or near 1500 ppm we went way past this . Didn’t hurt the reservoir the ph skyrocketed to 6.2 . The leaves have drops of acid rain on them from the co2 , at least it didn’t get to the reservoir and ruin it . The leaves are standing up . The co2 tank shows 1100 psi used. Still musty in here . Will calibrate again and if it happens again it’s out of here . Pic of the co2 controller when I walked in and right back out , someone had to turn the exaust fan on !

5DB3256A-24E2-4975-B8C8-70C9F39D0B8C.jpeg

A1FC741F-0AC5-4835-B554-99856DB57CCB.png
Sheesh. And good morning to you, right?

Won’t calibrate she went right back up ! It’s history till it calibrates . Makes my eyes fog up and the heat is coming back up .

CD0D421F-F1CB-4919-A6E6-5407D4E57BFE.jpeg
Is this a common issue with Hydroponics? Fudddge....

No it was the co2 controller, for what it cost I hope it’s fixable, plus this tank of co2 I have 11,000 psi left .
At least it was fixable....and an easier fix

Hey hippie crazy stuff there. Creating acid rain too lol. I was thinking of getting some co2 for my next run. I was just going to get a bottle and do a quick blast into each tent a couple of times a day while light is on. Is this going to help at all or is it only really effective with full environmental control? I've used the CO2 bags before but they cost 40 pound each and I'm not sure how much they help lol.

Hey hippie crazy stuff there. Creating acid rain too lol. I was thinking of getting some co2 for my next run. I was just going to get a bottle and do a quick blast into each tent a couple of times a day while light is on. Is this going to help at all or is it only really effective with full environmental control? I've used the CO2 bags before but they cost 40 pound each and I'm not sure how much they help lol.
I didn’t win the lottery last night and then it creeped into the grow room this morning. We can do without CO2 hadn’t used it for the last six or seven grows so why now ! Don’t want to discourage anyone from trying it . When I took my gorilla tent down the poles were rusted together from it making the tent sweat like that .
The girls are looking better as we go along . Stretching there necks to the light . I took more leaves with the acid rain on it off than I wanted .
A good way to explain high level of CO2 a sauna with suffocating air .

OK so if I do use it. Use it sparingly. I definitely can't afford loads of testing equipment or a full automatic co2 system. But I figured if I can do a burst at 3 hours of light then at 9 it might help? It wouldn't be very scientific lol.

10/11/21 Day 46/15
TDS 994 ppm was 1074 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Ph 6.2 was 5.5 Rising adjusted to 5.8
Canopy temp 75.3
Room temp 76.4
Room Rh 55.3 don’t see any acid rain crystals in the dehumidifier louvers.
CO2——-
Outside temp 64 degrees at 9:00 am
Outside Rh 73% north wind 20 mph

I’m fixing to do a two hit dosidos, wished it was Alcapulco Gold. The dosidos is a sedative if you smoke too much the Gold seems to grease the old bones .
Great name for a new strain: "Bone Grease"! :Rasta:

10/11/21 Day 46/15
TDS 994 ppm was 1074 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Ph 6.2 was 5.5 Rising adjusted to 5.8
Canopy temp 75.3
Room temp 76.4
Room Rh 55.3 don’t see any acid rain crystals in the dehumidifier louvers.
CO2——-
Outside temp 64 degrees at 9:00 am
Outside Rh 73% north wind 20 mph

Looking awesome West!

Wow...all caught up. It has been an amazing read and visual experience. My goodness...Watching the hydro grows makes me want to try it. Then I remember that my life's schedule would quickly result in some dead ass plants. Haa haaa. So I'm with you @Krissi1982 100%!!!

Gorgeous looking plants WH!

I've used the CO2 bags before but they cost 40 pound each and I'm not sure how much they help lol.
I was going to look into growing mushroom logs/buckets - Been watching a YouTube soil channel about it. May be a good DIY alternative if I am understanding its purpose correctly.
Great name for a new strain: "Bone Grease"! :Rasta:
Man...hell yeah!!! Get working on that and I'll grow some testers for you. :ganjamon:

Hmmm...what would the genetics look like?
:passitleft:

Wow...all caught up. It has been an amazing read and visual experience. My goodness...Watching the hydro grows makes me want to try it. Then I remember that my life's schedule would quickly result in some dead ass plants. Haa haaa. So I'm with you @Krissi1982 100%!!!

Gorgeous looking plants WH!

I was going to look into growing mushroom logs/buckets - Been watching a YouTube soil channel about it. May be a good DIY alternative if I am understanding its purpose correctly.

Man...hell yeah!!! Get working on that and I'll grow some testers for you. :ganjamon:

Hmmm...what would the genetics look like?
:passitleft:
Gelato x Diesel

It's a lot for me. Idk how West does it
I walk into the tent...start the cogs...get the hamsters to turn the wheels. Come on... a little faster you lazy $h!t$. Then attempt to recall when I watered the plants last. When that recall process fails to produce usable information; Then the hamsters begin the process of turning fast enough to remember that I have it written down! Then look at the plants and say...ehhh...you can wait until tomorrow!

I do kid about being that lazy in my tent. This method of growing has always intrigued me. Obviously the speed of growth is on display here! Compared to my soil grow, it is far superior. When I become a better indoor grower and I feel I have a solid handle of what I am currently doing, then I will give hydro a try for sure. Hopefully by then, I'll have a couple less kids and other hobbies that take up too much of my time.

Back
Top Bottom