420's Acapulco Gold & 3-00 Kush NextLight Mega Hydro Grow

I googlated is thc water soluble and the first link was pretty informative!

Water-soluble THC, when consumed on an empty stomach, can usually be in full effect within 15 minutes. I like these odds !​

Nice odds, but not easy to make in your kitchen
The company I’d worked for has a distilling unit that would reclaim the solvent from the ink , but had a Megtec drawing air around the distiller at all times . The very last shatter I made I didn’t use any heat it was June I just let it sit . Nothing in there growing at that point almost forgot about it . 4 days later went back and it was clear as Grandpa Tokin’s looked like amber shades laying in the bottom.
Wow but 15 minutes.:high-five:

From what I've read, this water soluble stuff is some serious chemistry!
I’m going to read through a few more of these sites somebody has to have an affordable set up . If not still got my capsules 2 hour minimum.
This delta 8 in the morning is some get off your ass and do something weed and like Justin said a pinch in a j makes for a great night sleep. Have been taking 2-3 tokes on the Acapulco Gold something special about it also and it’s 80% stavia that says get her done and taste great like some blonde hash I’ve smoked before. How was the Columbian gold ? I still have two seeds .

Water-soluble THC, when consumed on an empty stomach, can usually be in full effect within 15 minutes. I like these odds !​

i just did a batch of shrooms , they water souluble, i'll freeze batch in ice cube tray and micro/macro dose them in drinks.

I’m going to read through a few more of these sites somebody has to have an affordable set up . If not still got my capsules 2 hour minimum.
This delta 8 in the morning is some get off your ass and do something weed and like Justin said a pinch in a j makes for a great night sleep. Have been taking 2-3 tokes on the Acapulco Gold something special about it also and it’s 80% stavia that says get her done and taste great like some blonde hash I’ve smoked before. How was the Columbian gold ? I still have two seeds .
I always keep some Acapulco gold seeds on hand because so awesome, i have Colombian gold seeds but have never grown yet. another one i've liked from world of seed is mazar& great white shark cross, opposite to the golds but awesome relaxing high worth a try. another one like the gold for taste and stone is neville's haze , stonger citrus smell and taste i think.

i just did a batch of shrooms , they water souluble, i'll freeze batch in ice cube tray and micro/macro dose them in drinks.

I always keep some Acapulco gold seeds on hand because so awesome, i have Colombian gold seeds but have never grown yet. another one i've liked from world of seed is mazar& great white shark cross, opposite to the golds but awesome relaxing high worth a try. another one like the gold for taste and stone is neville's haze , stonger citrus smell and taste i think.
Mushrooms the few times I did them made me laugh tooo hard sides hurt the next day , so no more .
Love the Acapulco Gold excellent breakfast high . Actually all day smoke if I could smoke all day , then dosidos for the finish. The only haze I grew was a lemon .

This Delta 8 is a different high , you feel a bit stoned but you’ll mow the yard change the oil and filter in the truck then get the weed eating done , cut up a few trees and still looking for more to do ! Most of everything I was needing to do, I think it greased my bones , my elbow and knee quit hurting . Plus that’s two nights of super sleep till the alarm goes off , normally I don’t need an alarm.
Who has these seeds ? @InTheShed

- sorry mate my clones are done so been running around like crazy last week
-i use doktor doom bug bomb in grow area and doktor doom residue spray for crackes outside of grow area(outside of grow room).
-i bomb and let sit 24 hours then turn on fans to suck out, usually a week before room starts back up with plants, never had problem with plants.
- i have place in Fla and when no pandemic i get my bug bombs from US because some sprays are banned in canada and US has some crazy ones(research first).
-sorry about my point form but trying not to get side tracked this month, to many friendly pm's from adim last month.

-online weed store in canada advertising water soluble THC powder??? have you heard of this ? anyone know how to make? i'll googlator it see what i find.
Yeah thc powder is just extract/ concentrate decarbed and rolled in a carrier powder ..sugar, maltose, etc.
hard to get even Steven dosing ..best to dab , make caps , or smoke in my opinion . unless you are cooking ..and even then I would use an infused oil vs a powder ..

Have been gone all day helping this young one into jars . He started yesterday afternoon trimming, got about a jar . I decided to check on him this morning but he figured out how to do it one handed but accepted my help . I stayed and helped till all the weight was in . 445 grams dry and in the jars . He looked disappointed it was 9 grams short then gave in . He was happy he could share some smoke instead of him being the receiving end .
Wasn’t expecting that much from her , the ph kept rising to 6.8 from 5.6 for two days then the third day it would drop like a rock 4.0-4.2 so I just accepted acid rain and changed it every three days . I only used 15 grams if MC in three gallons plus 5 mL calmag and 5 mL bud candy then 5 grams of Big bud and later dropped the big bud and used overdrive . Here comes the power outages which kept the grow room down to 43 degrees for 5 days . He’ll read this in a minute I figured out why it didn’t make that pound , there in the previous sentence! It was tough on them ! Final pic

DC63E6E1-C3CD-47D5-95FD-70A7326B7D10.jpeg

can't you buy delta-8 in a vap store in US ? (isn't it same as cbd for selling legal or do they final consider THC)
don't you have to have d9 to have d8 so would you have to extract it? sounds to me like smoking primo blue dream, blue dream(it's like smoking caffienne)

Moon Rocks Delta 8

can't you buy delta-8 in a vap store in US ? (isn't it same as cbd for selling legal or do they final consider THC)
don't you have to have d9 to have d8 so would you have to extract it? sounds to me like smoking primo blue dream, blue dream(it's like smoking caffienne)

Moon Rocks Delta 8
You have to remember I’m in Texas they outlaw anything that says weed . The sponsor had a real nice letter in the package especially for Texas to make sure they deliver the delta 8 . Blue dream you won’t pass a piss test . I like the CBG they gifted me , it said it controls moods and by God it did ! Just sprinkle a little on a joint. Plus the sponsors were a hell of a lot cheaper $139 for an ounce plus discount for first time buyers $108 here in Tx $50 quarter ounce.

different worlds; in canada they now selling mushrooms online and i have big indian reserve close to me they sell what ever they want there.
'CBG powder' - i learn so much here , smoking one cannaboid at a time.
Here you just kick a cow patty over and get the Shrooms. I did them twice both times laughed my ass off till I hurt , no more ! But this CBG has amazed me . Here is what the sponsor sent , pic

FCB9777A-CDE0-4E2A-93F6-7976BBBA8C29.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom