420’s DWC 4 Dosidos MC 2020 Grow

Sending good thoughts and love to you and the family WH!
I must of missed something didn't know you were ill. Sending. Positive energy and karma your way. Get well soon my friend!:green_heart:
Thanks guys ,don’t ever get a hernia where the wall completely opens up guts spread out everywhere under the skin . Hurts like hell , I tried not to go to the hospital that was the biggest mistake, they massaged it back into a place for two days . So the surgery y was put off till Thursday afternoon I have to stay flat on my back till then sucks . It’s all my fault don’t know when to say when . At least I’m at home ! Do know what there e were giving me but still feel like I was hit in the head by a hammer . Took two Dosidos 35 m minutes ago I bet I’ll feel better tomorrow . I’ll have it together tomorrow and fill y’all in on more .

Both of my herinas have been repaired (though I definitely damaged the recent repair) so I'm safe from spreading guts, but I appreciate the warning!

Good luck with the surgery and remember the ice packs. I only needed vicodin for two days and then went to ibuprofen after my repair last fall, so I hope you have an easy time. Dosido to the rescue :).
Jesus your a savage man, my mesh put me out for atleast a week before I could walk again without assistance... atleast 2 months before the pain fully subsided. They did the type of repair where they blow your belly up with gas or whatever like a balloon... god damnit that was so painful, I remember waking up and looking like I had a beer belly. Lol I refuse any and all painkillers, even at my own peril. Lol A year later and I’m all good, no pain but I still have a popping sensation in my abdomen when I push myself too hard during workouts or first thing when im stretching out... sucks but it is what it is. I’ve had a plethora of injuries, from torn ligaments, broken bones, to multiple stab wounds, and my mesh repair surgery was up their with with the worst of my injuries, pain wise, so my sympathies goes out to you @West Hippie hernias are a b!tch but your on the road to recovery now! Hope everything goes well for you and you have a speedy recovery. Stay medicated :lot-o-toke:

Finally quit the Dosidos medicating , have taken 16 since Monday and these were the 220 mg capsules. Super knock out , so wasted I had to piss in a trash can . My eyes have been so blurry I couldn’t hardly read anything. So 2:30 tomorrow it’s getting fixed , I’ll have an update as quick as I come to . If I take a Dosidos now I should be good till I have to go . I’m taking two Dosidos with me so if I have to stay .
Thanks and I got to go see how old Smokey doing in the MOTM .

Well I survived this , got there at 12:pm had me in surgery at 1:30 as they put out said it would be about an hour mama said I came out at 6 doc told the wife I wasn’t going home maybe today . Doc came in saying she done this for 17 years and never saw one this bad . What gets me is the side that wasn’t busted through the wall hurts the worst. Still hurting pretty bad but I’m fixing to fix that thanks to coming to 420 magazine. Sad thing I only have two of the 220mg Dosidos left I’m sure I can take two of the 120mg Dosidos capsules and do the same thing wished I’d tried before I had this done .
Wished I’d had my camera with me nurse had a cool looking tattoo Speed Kills Weed Heals so l asked if she goes to 420Magazine and she claims she will now after the conversation. Going to make some rounds before Dosidos hits and quit ranting. Thanks for all of your support .

about an hour mama said I came out at 6 doc
You had to be difficult. :rolleyes:
Doc came in saying she done this for 17 years and never saw one this bad . What gets me is the side that wasn’t busted through the wall hurts the worst. Still hurting pretty bad but I’m fixing to fix that thanks to coming to 420 magazine.
You really had to be difficult. :rolleyes:
Wished I’d had my camera with me nurse had a cool looking tattoo Speed Kills Weed Heals so l asked if she goes to 420Magazine and she claims she will now after the conversation.
Now that wasn't so difficult. Way to recruit West and I'm so glad to see you're home and on the road to recovery. Hopefully that tender side is not the sign of a rolex gone missing so if it gets worse don't be afraid to go back.

Glad your got through the worst part of it. Does that mean your going home today? Speedy recovery my friend!
I’m home I got up at 4 am to do some pain management and saw it was 2 am in California knew the contest was over congratulations again for MOTM

The corona virus TEST DOES NOT WORK my sister’s son in law laid in bed for 12 days with three test showing negative. Did not find it till they did a scope for a positive. We hadn’t been in contact with them for a month and a half he’s a public servant and it gave him flu like simpsons that stayed with him so don’t ignore feeling bad as I’ll repeat the test does not work ! He’s coming home today but may never get off oxygen the rest of his life .
Any suggestions as to where to put this post out there so if we can help someone else not to get in this position ?

Wow, had some catching up to do here, glad you got all patched up, WH.
I really hope people start masking up when out in public to stop the spread of this nasty virus, sending good vibes to your sister’s family.

Tough times don’t last, tough people do.

Wow, had some catching up to do here, glad you got all patched up, WH.
I really hope people start masking up when out in public to stop the spread of this nasty virus, sending good vibes to your sister’s family.

Tough times don’t last, tough people do.
I did notice when I was in the hospital if they didn’t wear glasses they had safety glasses or a face shield on , tells me it could be absorbed through the eyes . Do you know if anyone started a corona virus info thread ?

Yes it can enter another host through eyes, ears, nose and throat. Face shields are another tactic to stop it from being spread, not necessarily protect the wearer. Masks really do the best job at stopping droplets from being dispersed into the air in the first place.
I am unaware if anyone has started a thread for it here....

Back
Top Bottom