420's Acapulco Gold & 3-00 Kush NextLight Mega Hydro Grow

There is research being done in the states on cannabinoids and they're healing effects on the human body (they aren't calling it marjiuana research though ;)), and Israel has done terrific research on cannabis since it's a legal medication there.

A lot of the time when I google something on cannabis the National Institutes of Health comes up with great info.
I’m glad they aren’t calling it ‘marijuana’ ( that word actually stems from racist Mexican rants ) I read ;)

the us govt owns a patent ..they know exactly what they have done and are doing . The ‘war on drugs ‘ is population control And Systemic racism . Period.

It’s now, evolving because we know more about the endocrine system And more people have learned that cannabis/ hemp has benefits that synthetic poisons the government peddle are ineffective for . Social media to spread this news easier.

Hemp , is the only substance that can save our earth ..fuel, medicine, energy, everything .

Drastic social change needs to happen now ! People had no problems drinking and posting for st. Paddy’s day because ‘it’s normal’. my purpose , is to normalize cannabis use :)

rant over haha :passitleft:

I payed a visit to my girls this morning, just got back home . We hung them .
I know one thing all the rest is getting silica . I tried without it this run , mistake . The move didn’t help anything, they never stood back on there own . He had strings every where . The tops turned purple but it didn’t show in any of the pics when I viewed them . Gonna show them anyway.

Hey WH! Hope you're doing well. Rider has a new journal for the first time in a few years and since he's in RDWC I thought you might like to follow along!

Hey WH! Hope you're doing well. Rider has a new journal for the first time in a few years and since he's in RDWC I thought you might like to follow along!
Doing good got the Johnson-Johnson COVID shot today , finally.
Hope everyone can get the shot ! My daughter got it and she was in so much pain but we couldn’t help to do anything.
You know me I already spotted Rider and have been watching. Thanks for the tip though. We’ve been busy ourselves, the rain put us behind grass knee deep.
You and the family stay safe .

One and done! Off to the NBA you go...

mlb might steal him first, that is if he can get away from the nhl .. :p

edit : all these needy initials are having it tougher than the ira

COVID strikes the west hippie family. My great grand kids that went to day care have COVID the oldest doesn’t we have her . My oldest great grandson is on the respirator and they won’t let me in to see him . Went to two funerals today both cousins COVID It is the ones still running a bar . All 7 got it 6 went in the hospital , 2 passed and 4 still fighting for there life . They refused to get the shots but now they want it and suggests everyone get the damn shot . I’m watching Brea closely temp making sure she stays feeling okay . I just wanted to let everyone know why I’m not on here and didn’t want to mess with my sponsors threads . I’m going to concentrating on this problem before I sit down with the girls, besides country hippie is back and helping with the grow . God bless everyone

COVID strikes the west hippie family. My great grand kids that went to day care have COVID the oldest doesn’t we have her . My oldest great grandson is on the respirator and they won’t let me in to see him . Went to two funerals today both cousins COVID It is the ones still running a bar . All 7 got it 6 went in the hospital , 2 passed and 4 still fighting for there life . They refused to get the shots but now they want it and suggests everyone get the damn shot . I’m watching Brea closely temp making sure she stays feeling okay . I just wanted to let everyone know why I’m not on here and didn’t want to mess with my sponsors threads . I’m going to concentrating on this problem before I sit down with the girls, besides country hippie is back and helping with the grow . God bless everyone
@West Hippie I swear to you that I was just thinking about you an hour ago wondering if everything was OK. I am so sorry, what a mess. You will all be in my prayers! Wishing a full recovery to everyone but ugh that vaccine scares the piss out of me....good luck West

Back
Top Bottom