420's West Hippie Grows Candy Kush & Krush, Goliath 1k MH/HPS DWC

It’s been in the making with Candy Kush . As the heading says we have the Goliath at 660 watts Mama Candy gets this light. Krush get the 1k watt mh/hps , as long as we can keep her from stripping. The totes are 27 gallon , but only 15 gallons usable. I use the six inch mesh pots that fit a five gallon bucket. As everyone knows I’m stuck on MC nutrients. We used some of the PB nutrients during veg only testing the waters . With the MC I’ve upped the cal-mag with no issues at all . Z-7 1 mL a gallon and Hydroguard 2 mL a gallon is in every nutrient mix . The water is Reverse Osmosis, my city water is 394 ppm with a 8.3 ph . Ro water 7 ppm and 6.3 ph . Both are on 6 grams a gallon of MC .
Candy was from seed on November 30 she sprouted only 1 of 10 . I think they crushed the seeds coming in through customs.

02/21/2023
Candy
TDS 1031 ppm was 1160 ppm Falling
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Water temp 73.0
PH 6.2 was 5.8 Rising adjusted to 5.8

Krush
TDS 1037 was 1084 ppm Falling
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
Water temp 73.2
PH 6.0 was 5.7 Rising adjusted to 5.8

Have a lot of getting the lowers cleared out and give the girls some legs .
Crazy weather here we’ve been in the 80’s last 2 days with more to come , riding weather.

I love a big DWC lady. I'm along for the ride!

02/22/23
After I record this I’ve got to get some trimming done and give this girl some legs .
Candy
TDS 963 ppm was 1031 ppm Falling
Water level down 2 gallons Falling
Water temp 73.6 f
PH 6.1 Rising adjusted to 5.8
Canopy temp 75.2f

Krush
TDS 1003 ppm was 1037 ppm Falling
Water temp 73.6 f
PH 5.9 Rising adjusted to 5.7
Canopy temp 75.7f

Room temp 77.3 RH 49.7%
Outside temp 70f RH 62% SW 7 mph

02/23/23
Candy has a little rust but in the area it’s on one stem. Where I super cropped the knot is brownish and the rest are green evidently I caused it . Other than that she’s on track for Monday’s res change to the 12/12 .
Candy
TDS 859 ppm was 963 ppm Falling
Water level down 2 gallon Falling
Water temp 72.7
PH 5.9 was 5.8 Rising adjusted to 5.6
Canopy temp 78.4f

Krush
TDS 964 ppm was 1003 ppm Falling
Water temp 72.9f
PH 5.8 was 5.7 Rising no adjustments
Canopy temp 78.1

Room temp 81.3 RH 49%
Outside temp 64f. RH 40%
Had to order another 3 lbs of mc have a quart left , zon didn’t have it .

Question where do I get pink boost goddess ? Supposed to be another dietary weed , Thanks .

What a beautiful canopy that is. I'm in! Love the scrog, I might do that if I decide to flower some of my plants in the tent. I grow mostly outdoors and October might just be too far away without some fresh buds! Can't wait to see how they turn out. Bravo, really great looking plants
Welcome to 420 Magazine Valleygrown . She was a mother plant , it was tough spreading her out . Have you introduced yourself yet? Below on my post is a helpful link for new members check it out . Plus our sponsors and the contest to win prizes, enjoy.

02/24/23
The net strings were all dangling from Candy picking it up . I guess most know I do a floating net , I guess that’s what it can be called . The Perfect Sun Led Goliath has these girls shooting for the skies. I did get a little more done on her legs , pic . Killed a fungus gnat and missed another circling up to the light . Safer soap mix getting mixed asap .
TDS 709 ppm was 859 ppm Falling
Water level down 2-1/4 gallon Falling
Water temp 72.7
PH 5.7 Rising adjusted to 5.5 why , she stayed 5.8 and above too long , I’ll let her rise from here .
Canopy temp 74.3

Krush is praying to that MH this morning. I decided yesterday I’d add the Perfect Sun Nutrients Platinum to both grows and definitely went wild . I’ve been adding jewelry to hold her down and spread her out . I just hope my new hps bulbs come in I hate old ones , hot and cold spots .
TDS 924 ppm was 964 Rising figured uptake would have been more .
Water level down 1 gallon
Water temp 72.5
PH 5.8 Static
I need to load the hydro bible already.
Canopy temp 74.3
Building temp 77.5 RH 52%
Outside temp 47 f RH 64%
Wind NNW 14 mph

90C7D8AC-0F90-43DA-8C2A-3436B3C6FC94.jpeg

02/25/23
Candy has come alive since I’d been trimming her legs . The tops are a foot above the net plus she’s back picking up the net again , just go with the flo . She’s drinking as normal 2 gallons but slowed a little on the solids . This badass Perfect Sun Led Goliath as normal feeding the sun in mega doses . Maybe they’ll stretch within 10”s of the light . I measured the string and only 13”s left to raise the light. Sunday afternoon changing to 12/12 .

TDS 622 ppm was 709 ppm Falling
Water level down 2 gallon Falling
Water temp 72.3
PH 5.7 was 5.5 Rising
Canopy temp 73.4 a/c came on ?
Room temp 76.1 RH 50%
Outside temp 44 f RH 93%
Wind NNW 16 mph

Krush
A little thin and the zon hadn’t shipped my new hps bulbs yet . I’m going to change the bulb with an old one till they get here for the flip .

TDS 881 ppm was 924 ppm Falling
Water temp 72.1
PH 5.8 was 5.8 Static
Canopy temp 73.1 f
Have a great weekend everyone.

I did get a little more done on her legs
I would say do a lot more before you flip. Get all that new growth up above the net!
Krush is praying to that MH this morning. I decided yesterday I’d add the Perfect Sun Nutrients Platinum to both grows and definitely went wild . I’ve been adding jewelry to hold her down and spread her out
That thing looks like it's heading up in search of the missing bulb, so it could probably use more jewelry! 💎

I would say do a lot more before you flip. Get all that new growth up above the net!

That thing looks like it's heading up in search of the missing bulb, so it could probably use more jewelry! 💎
I wished I could. I’m running out of ceiling height. In the last three days I’ve been crawling under there clearing what didn’t get the chance to bust through. And three or four days she shot up 6-8”s .
I do use the jewelry on her I take it off each morning then spread her more before I take off . I’m not going to worry about this girl till next grow when there’s not an advantage. I want to get two pounds out of the Goliath, I know we can do it because the net is twice as full as the last time I tried but only 28 ounces. That’s the 54” pvc square around her supporting the net .
I think I need to go for it.

5399E167-A00F-4A0B-9E2F-BCC9DFF2BE66.jpeg

I guess most know I do a floating net
This is the first time I've seen it. That's thinking out of the box for me. You could get under the grow if you had too. With my scrog and pvc support, I have to remove the reservoir.

Back
Top Bottom