Candida CBD, DWC And The Goliath West Hippie Grows

Damn on the COPD bout but I am very happy to see you up and about and saving plants again! No need to rinse off the castille soap (other than at harvest), and I'd hit them every 3-4 days for at least two weeks to make sure you break the life cycle.

Be well! :green_heart:
Should I keep the temp at 68f I believe there coming out to the light normal room temp 73f . As I went and checked them and found more on top of the leaves but no where near as much as this morning .
So don’t hit them again at lights out was the plan then every three days?

I wouldn't do two days in a row unless you are going to rinse it off. They you can do it two times a day if you want!
I just did it this morning figured lights out with a back up dose , thank you again.

Sorry everyone copd put me down yesterday feeling a touch better, doc says the inogen doesn’t put out enough oxygen to satisfy my oxygen blood saturation, even with the tank I’m still at 90 and below this morning.
But here’s the improvement from Thursday’s castle soap . #2 only 3/8’s of a gallon top off , #1 did 5/8’s of a gallon and Candy took on nearly 3/4’s of a gallon. At no point in the grow have they done this much uptake. I didn’t notice any mites on top of the leaves but later I’ll check under the leaves with my used iPhone 8 (slow as f),new galaxy hasn’t got here yet .
I had also bought a mars tent for mothers and clones/seedlings vipar spectra 600 (because on veg switch uses 1 amp) on the cloner and the 300 on the mother’s side so they don’t overwhelm the tent , lets see if it works out. The 600 fits perfectly over the cloner .

Later with the temps and ppm , ect.

Well sitting here playing with the fun bags and watching them smoke is aggravating love that quick high . So I moved to the other end of the house and ordered $238 worth of seeds from our sponsors @420 sent an email of the contest to me which I’m very grateful for it . Missed out because I didn’t read the whole heading(first post) throughly or I would have known we hadn’t bought from them before which I didn’t. These are some awesome seeds .
North Atlantic Seeds Co. .

IMG_5475.png

Great varieties and nicely done supporting our great sponsor! Candida looking much improved and growing into another WH beast from the looks of it. Love that cool clone/mother setup too. :welldone:

Glad to hear they know what to do about your O2 levels...is there another brand that has higher output?
Not sure on the inogen or another brand if there is a larger portable unit .
The tent is going to help out with the veg stages and a couple mother plants.
Mandarin first thing that pops up , definitely want to match that pic . Dosidos in the avatar is getting out of date .
Thank for the DE I’ll take a pic of the back wall tomorrow bet there is 20 dead carpenter ants but the mites still made it in . Going to vacuum them up and put out fresh DE but a wider path around the wall .

Looks good West. :) I just ordered seeds too.:) Used Seedsman, just have a lot of good history with them. I have a really hard time picking seeds. I already have Ace's Panama Bangi Haze from several years ago that I haven't tried. They'll be on the 2nd grow so I won't be in a hurry to harvest, to put the next batch in the tray.:rolleyes: I ordered Seedsman's female photos; Peyote Gorilla and Purple Ghost Candy.:) They are sending more freebies than payed for seeds.:oops: Freebies are 5 Blue Dream, 3 Witches Wedding(Wedding Cake), 3 White Widow, and 3 OG Kush. All Seedman's own female photos. Now I'm impatient for next season.:rolleyes::bong:

Born in date 09/10/23
Temp controller set at 73f
Inkbird has the dehumidifier and the humidifier ready to go but the heater has the humidity down. Sad to go from a day time high of 93 to 49f will be a bunch of sick kids . 38f freezing by Wednesday morning, now if @Rexer would quit fanning that north wind down here . In the pics they looked better 4 hours ago another 30 minutes before the lights go out and this is what they look like plus I tied each stem to the opposite ends and pulled them upwards. That ought to take some stress off. The roots on #1 Candida have filled the bucket next Saturday or Sunday. Raised the light both Candidas stood to the occasion which they’ve really been drooping last three days. This morning before breakfast I took a peek and I could see a darker green on the Candidas , maybe the extra cal-mag went 5 mL a gallon . This MC appears to be the V2 this may prove it ?
Canopy temp 75.5 f
Room Temp 73.1 f
Room RH 57% ordered a new humidifier
Outside temp 49 f
Outside RH 89%
Wind NNW 21 mph 28 f by Wednesday morning
Time of day check 2:56 pm
#1 Candida
TDS 670 ppm Falling
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
Water Temp 70.2 f
PH 6.0 Rising
PH adjust 5.5
#2 Candida
TDS 922 ppm Falling
Water level down 3/8 gallon Falling
Water Temp 70.2 f
PH 5.5 Static
PH adjust none needed .
Now the rest lands in my lap , the dip____ didn’t put the Z-7 in pics show I could have ended up paying for forgetting.

Plus Candy and her thick leaves .

Still didn’t get to giving my girls some legs today barely got to the bucket check. I did make out at lights out to drench the girls with Castle soap , does anyone know besides InTheShed and myself that we can take a shower with it how much safer can it get , I wouldn’t recommend bathing safer soap .
10/30/23
Hasn’t been but four days and #1 has taken up over half of the solids from the water plus 3/4 of a gallon of ro water . I dought it was the Z7 or Hydroguard that made them take off because it was in the previous bucket . Castle worked on them mites that plague the girls.
#1 Candida
TDS 440 ppm was 670 ppm Falling
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
Water temp 71.3 f above 70 makes veg take off also
PH 6.2 was 5.5 fast sweep Rising
PH adjust to 5.7
#2 Candida
TDS 811 ppm was 922 ppm Falling
Water level down 3/8 gallon Falling
Water temp 71.4 f
PH 5.7 was 5.5 Rising
Here’s lights out drenched in Castle soap .

I once had to pack really light for an overnight trip and brought a toothbrush and a small bottle of the peppermint version Castille soap. I used it to shower, wash my hair, and brush my teeth! :thumb:
The neem looked like I was feeding them till the soap made them nearly disappear first dose . For $10 and first attempt it was great addition to my grow room. I believe Sunday I can go to flower if I don’t find any mites .

Sorry I hadn't been here, made me come in to stay on oxygen to figure out what level I need to be.
I came in this morning around 11 and saw gnats swarming the light . Did a lot of snatching them out the air . Killed all I could and turned the lights out and soaked them down with Castle soap then went back at 8 tonight during lights out drenched again plus soaked the media to the roots . I changed the buckets out . I didn't see not one spider mite on all three ,guess the gnats ate them . Bad thing they munched on the tips of the tops. This bothers me I wanted to flip Sunday but now mostly the smallest one has been chomped on badly . We will see ! Monday I cleaned the grow area up and put DE a foot wide around the grow space . As I did this before the last two pound grow and had no bugs at all. Love all the freebies from North Atlantic Seeds Co .
Will have better pics tomorrow, have a great night everyone.

20231103_113211.jpg

20231103_113214.jpg

20231103_113219.jpg

I hope they get your O2 sorted out soon WH!

What kind of gnats nosh on the tops of the plants?
Definitely just the tops , darn near every top on the smaller Candida. Mama said Snow went and checked them then she went later to check and she left the door cracked open . We'll save them , I popped out if bed with no problem this morning feeling great and have already top the buckets off fixing to check the solids after breakfast .

11/04/23
Even though i surrounded te room with DE damn three ants cleared the DE , one was actually climbingthe air line . The 7-1/2 inches of rain must have washed the bug doc's shit off ,guess i should have took the free plan it worked last grow ,Cecil come see me in other words HELP .
I wore flp flops this morning and fell against Candy and broke a branch .

#1 Candida
TDS 503 PPM WAS 761 PPM FALLING
WATER LEVEL DOWN 1/2 GAL FALLING
WATER TEMP 71.1
PH 6.5 RISING
ADJUSTMENTS 5.8

#2 Candida
TDS 934 PPM WAS 1069 PPM FALLING
WATER LEVEL DOWN 1/2 GAL FALLING
WATER TEMP 71.1
PH 5.7 NO ADJUSTMENT STATIC

CANOPY TEMP 73.9 A/C WAS BLOWING @ CHECK TIME
ROOM TEMP 73.2
ROOM RH 58
OUTSIDE TEMP 65
OUTSIDE RH 88
WIND S 11 MPH
TOC 11:30 AM

Moved back to the P4000 wasn't having the Goliath
And Candy Kush
You can see the gap

I hope they get your O2 sorted out soon WH!

What kind of gnats nosh on the tops of the plants?
I think they got the CO2 about right I thought it was blowing out my ears when I got up this morning.

Back
Top Bottom