Candida CD-1

Wish I could test! Will see how they develop in the next few weeks. The only test I could do is a home kit test but there expensive to import and not all that great :(
Just take pics like Hobby did so we can compare, that should help for sure

My next grows are focusing on ACDC and my crosses, so would be fantastic if I get an Indica, may push me to pop a few more seeds of Candida

Reallyyyyyyyyy hoping the ACDC turns out good, that is my favorite smoke to date

Just take pics like Hobby did so we can compare, that should help for sure

My next grows are focusing on ACDC and my crosses, so would be fantastic if I get an Indica, may push me to pop a few more seeds of Candida

Reallyyyyyyyyy hoping the ACDC turns out good, that is my favorite smoke to date

Defiantly will keep taking photos as they develop as good to compare them.

I'm still searching for ACDC here although came across this strain called Suzy Q which I want to grow when they have seeds in stock again. As super high CBD Suzy-Q (High CBD) Feminised Seeds | Seedsman

Also think I'll try one of these: Dinamed CBD Feminised Seeds | Seedsman

The Dinamed tho I'm going to grow outdoors (although veg for a few weeks indoors).

I'm also thinking of Nightingale which can have High CBD although it does vary plant to plant but would be good for mixing in oil with higher CBD strains to add some THC Nightingale (NN-1) Feminised Seeds | Seedsman
I harvested a Nightengale bout 3 weeks ago
Nice smoke, more THC than Candida and less CBD

Great in an oil for pain since it's about a 10% THC and similar or higher CBD

420-magazine-mobile841878102.jpg

Can see it had much more THC and strong CBD

It's a great Strain, I'd recommend it for sure

I harvested a Nightengale bout 3 weeks ago
Nice smoke, more THC than Candida and less CBD

Great in an oil for pain since it's about a 10% THC and similar or higher CBD

420-magazine-mobile841878102.jpg

Can see it had much more THC and strong CBD

It's a great Strain, I'd recommend it for sure

That's awesome to have that info on it before starting a grow. That sounds perfect for what I'd want it for. I'd like it for my mum to manage her pain. Is the high strong tho? As she's never used weed before I don't want to overwhelm her. That's why I'm starting out with Candida to get the benefit of CBD :)

That's awesome to have that info on it before starting a grow. That sounds perfect for what I'd want it for. I'd like it for my mum to manage her pain. Is the high strong tho? As she's never used weed before I don't want to overwhelm her. That's why I'm starting out with Candida to get the benefit of CBD :)
In an oil...no the high is never as much as when smoked if the dose is correct

As for pain CBD is never as effective as it is when paired with THC so the candida may give her some relief but adding the THC is what really is going to work for pain with the CBD

In an oil...no the high is never as much as when smoked if the dose is correct

As for pain CBD is never as effective as it is when paired with THC so the candida may give her some relief but adding the THC is what really is going to work for pain with the CBD

Thanks so much for the info. I'll go for it then and I can always mix it in with the Candida and gradually increase the dose so not to be too strong.

Thanks so much for the info. I'll go for it then and I can always mix it in with the Candida and gradually increase the dose so not to be too strong.
What I do is creat an oil from each strain
Candida
Nightengale

Then you can tailor the dose, using small amount of each, and fine tune it for her

Hi Guys,

I take great pleasure following your adventures from behind the scenes. Very interesting and informative indeed.

Thanks to you all for your dedicated work.

What I do is creat an oil from each strain
Candida
Nightengale

Then you can tailor the dose, using small amount of each, and fine tune it for her

What kind of oil do have in mind ?
Do you mean coconut oil or olive oil infused cannabis ?
Or do you lean towards Cannabis Concentrated Oil, aka RSO ?

Looking forward to seeing lab test results of your Candidas.

Have a great day Guys.

Hi Guys,

I take great pleasure following your adventures from behind the scenes. Very interesting and informative indeed.

Thanks to you all for your dedicated work.

What kind of oil do have in mind ?
Do you mean coconut oil or olive oil infused cannabis ?
Or do you lean towards Cannabis Concentrated Oil, aka RSO ?

Looking forward to seeing lab test results of your Candidas.

Have a great day Guys.

Glad u stopped in my friend

I use both coconut and olive, just depends on my mood ..lol
Have yet to do rso since the infused oils do well for me

Thanks for stopping by

Hello Chris,

Sorry if I am being too inquisitive… But may I ask you what do you use your oils for, what conditions have used them against (successfully and less successfully)?

:ciao:

Hello Chris,

Sorry if I am being too inquisitive… But may I ask you what do you use your oils for, what conditions have used them against (successfully and less successfully)?

:ciao:

I actualy have no full blown issues.. Occasional Pain, Mainly sleep issues and things

But I prefer the use of oils over constant smoking, longer drawn out high, not as intense, and more relaxing as well as energetic

Sorry I cant help you more

Baya, you can use CBD oil the same way you'd use CBD flower, you just have to be ready for it taking longer to kick in and for the effects to last longer and potentially be a little different. My wife uses CBD oil for rheumatoid arthritis but you can use it for anything you treat with CBD flower.

Sorry I've been away guys, I'll try to catch up. No Candida back in coco yet unfortunately, but I don't think I'll have to wait much longer. I spoke with Health Canada about my registration today and although they won't speak in specifics, the agent definitely led me to believe it was very close to being done. I'm hoping it'll be an early Christmas gift and I can use some of my vacation time to get new plants going!

Back
Top Bottom