Candida CD-1, Bright Light: A Community Grow Journal

:ciao:
He’s away a bit atm so we might not hear back on it for a while but when he gets here I’m sure he’ll chime in
Chiming in! My two seeds produced pretty much identical plants, if it still matters :).
Clearly something happened that waylaid that, and then something else happened, then there was a firestorm armageddon apocalypse outside my bedroom door and then there was a global plague
Is this making it sound a bit like you're responsible?
add 2drops per 15ml of DoTerra SALUBELLE Beauty Blend.
Does it work without that? Does that work on its own? For science!
I have been spraying with CS for the last five days. Hoping to score some pollen I can apply to one of my other clones. This is my first attempt to reverse a plant. I'm using 60ppm CS I bought online. I'll be making my own next time. From my understanding the breeder of this strain is MIA and I want to keep this wonderful plant around for years to come. Wish me luck...
It was a bust. I used CS I purchased from EBay that was supposed to be 60ppm. I sprayed every morning and evening for three weeks. Still went to flower showing pistils, no balls. I’m going to make my own CS and give it another whirl.
This, while sad, is not surprising. Another member here, who is a whiz with CS (at 50ppm) and has harvested thousands of seeds from many many different strains, did not have any luck with CS and CD-1.

My first attempt using GA3 has not gone well (the plant has stretched beyond its ability to produce male or female parts), so I will be taking clones from my mother plant and starting again at lower GA3 ppm levels. We'll see...

Back
Top Bottom