The Caddie Shack

That DDA pretty much looks like most of the others I've seen here (including mine!) so it's not a surprise. That said, it's a lot taller than most so that's a good thing. :thumb:

Sorry about the nanners but congrats on the chop!

In terms of the pistils, have you checked for any light leaks? A lot of time slow pistil development turns out to be a stray bit of light that went unnoticed.

That DDA pretty much looks like most of the others I've seen here (including mine!) so it's not a surprise. That said, it's a lot taller than most so that's a good thing. :thumb:

Sorry about the nanners but congrats on the chop!

In terms of the pistils, have you checked for any light leaks? A lot of time slow pistil development turns out to be a stray bit of light that went unnoticed.
Third one I've grown and its by far the smallest. All three were DWC. This was the first one topped and only used a drip ring, no air stone in the bucket. I think no air stone led to a smaller root ball/plant. Small harvest but I'm still happy.

The grow room is pitch black when all the tents are closed up but I'll give a good inspection. Thanks....

Good catch on the nanner! I hate those buggers

Gnarly beautiful plant, DDA was always one I was curious to try growing.
First nanners for me...wasn't even looking for them but the DDA buds were so dark the nanners stuck out like a sore thumb.

DDA decided to grow some nanners so her day came a little early. She was about to the finish line anywhoo...
DDA7.jpg

DDA8.jpg

This was fun grow and a good learning experience. First time I'd ran a DWC without an air stone. No problems.
DDA.jpg

DDA1.jpg

DDA2.jpg

DDA3.jpg
DDA4.jpg
DDA5.jpg
DDA6.jpg

Crazy looking plant......
What an extraordinary looking plant.

Those pics are contest worthy. She is just exquisite, nanners and all!

:)

Two clones of each plant have rooted...skunk #1, cheese, and candida. One in dwc one in soil. Plan is to reverse the soil plants. Collect pollen and make seeds. Wishful thinking....

Here are the dwc plants.

Candida
CANDIDA 020322.jpg

Cheese
CHEESE020322.jpg

Skunk #1 This was pulled from a waterfarm and had some root damage. I expect in a couple weeks she will look a lot better.
SKUNK020322.jpg

Trio
DWC TRIO 020322.jpg

Here's to a successful Candida reversal! :high-five:

Along with the rest of course. :)
Third times the charm…I hope

Good luck brother dda looks killer goin to be some good smoke for sure jet fuel!!!
DDA is hanging in the tent. Looks like she will pack a punch.

Sorry for the long absence. I’ve had nothing but problems this run. Three separate strains with the same res was a mistake. Ended up pulling sk1. She was so deficient I wouldn’t have wanted to smoke her. Her final resting place was my wood furnace. The air outside smelled great while she turned to ashes. Candida and Cheese are still kickin it in the tent. Deficient but alive. Trying to salvage something out of this mess.

On a good note all of the clones I took are doing well. Three in DWC and three in soil. Started spraying CS on the soil clones a few days ago. I’ll update with pics soon.

Here is how I make CS. Picked this up off a well known auction site a couple years ago. Just add distilled water and electricity.
CS Generator 312022.jpg

Started spraying a few days ago. Lights are on 12/12 so we should see some changes soon.
csCLONES312022.jpg

If we are lucky enough to score some pollen here are the recipients.

Candida
cd1312022.jpg

Cheese
cheese312022.jpg

Skunk #1
skunk312022.jpg

Have you tested the water after the process to see what PPM it produces?
Sure have but from what I’ve read you can’t get an accurate measurement with a TDS meter. I think you need an EC meter for a CS solution. I run the CS generator for 8hrs and call it good. Has reversed many a plant.

Back
Top Bottom