Seedsman's Banana Jealousy Comparative Grow In Progressive DWC By Token Roll

Thank you I appreciate that @OldDog and @Greenvein

The @SeedsMan Banana is enjoy life in the DWC bucket. She still in the one gallon bucket and will be getting her first feeding today or tomorrow of @Remo Nutrients . Until now she has only received 1 teaspoon of silica, 1/2 teaspoon of cal-mag, and 1/4 teaspoon of Rapid Roots weekly. Time to give her some nutrients and watch her fly.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

My wife condition has been going on a few years; she needs a liver transplant. When I was in the service I was involved in a lot of black op mission and was gone a lot and often. So, I feel somewhat responsible for her condition. She was with me when I was station in Japan, Hawaii, Washington state, California, Virginia and more. We are coming up on 40 years of marriage come August.

TR

My wife condition has been going on a few years; she needs a liver transplant. When I was in the service I was involved in a lot of black op mission and was gone a lot and often. So, I feel somewhat responsible for her condition. She was with me when I was station in Japan, Hawaii, Washington state, California, Virginia and more. We are coming up on 40 years of marriage come August.

TR
Sorry to hear that toke, hope she gets it!
Worry not about blame brother your wife still stands by you so continue to make it worth it 👍

It has been a crazy week and my wife is back in the hospital. She has been have stomach pain since Friday after she has her paracentesis. For the last 4 days I was trying to get her to eat and take her medicine. It just got to a point I could not get her to eat or take her medicine, so I had to call an ambulance to take her to the hospital.

The @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy is starting to show that her roots have reached to solution. I expect to see daily improvement as she gets into her grove. Are you ready for the show?

Here is a quick image for before I go to the hospital to see my wife.

Tok..

Sorry to hear about your wife. Sending positive thoughts your way that she gets her transplant sooner rather than later. :hug:

A side note - Felonious and I celebrated our 40th anniversary last Sunday. :battingeyelashes:

Sorry to hear about your wife. Sending positive thoughts your way that she gets her transplant sooner rather than later. :hug:

A side note - Felonious and I celebrated our 40th anniversary last Sunday. :battingeyelashes:
Happy anniversary!

Time for another update.

The @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy is loving life. She received her first feeding of @Remo Nutrients. The solution consisted of 5 ml of micro, 5 ml of grow, 5 ml of Velokelp and 5 ml of MagNifiCal that's all. Since the party is starting I will paying close attention to start training for under a 4x4 scrog net. Which consist of light defoliation first, too get more branches established. The pace of updates and details will be picking up in the next week or so.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Looking great!

I apologies for the delay in updates.

@SeedsMan Banana Jealousy is growing fast, but she getting ready to to explore with growth. Her current solution consist of 5 ml of micro, 5 ml of grow, 5 ml of Velokelp and 5 ml of MagNifiCal ph'd to 5.8 at 68 degrees that's all. Removed some of the large fan leaves to open her up too light and air flow. I will be using the FIM method to increase the branching structure for the scrog net. I need her big and branches to spread across a 4x4 net.

That's all folk's

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @SeedsMan

Next feeding (Friday), I will be increasing her nutrient solution which in turn will increase the amount of roots. Then start getting the branching and spread I need. When I do a scrog I normally grow large plants to get the stretch I need for the net. It takes a big plant for a 4x4 or 16 Sq. Ft. net.

Hopefully, my wife will be home from the hospital this week; then I will be able to do more timely updates.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Good Morning 420 Magazine,

Time for an update on @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy.

She is coming along very nicely and starting to spread out, which I want and need for this grow. My 4x4 tent is now empty, so after I clean it up today my Banana Jealousy will be moved under my @ViparSpectra KS5000 where she will finish veg and flowering stage. I figure it will be a couple more weeks before I drop the net on her. @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy looks like she has the capability to be a very large plants; so if you are not scrogging her; be ready to start training her earlier than later.

I had to correct the image timeline on this plant also.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

It time to start training on @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy and I place her in the 4x4 tent under @ViparSpectra KS5000. She needed about a 1/2 gallon or about two liters of water. Instead of giving her straight RO water I added 1 teaspoon of silica and ph her to 5.8 with a solution temperature of 67 degrees for one gallon. Tomorrow I will be giving her a solution changes.

I also, had to do a little defoliation for better light penetration.

That's all for now.

Tok..

Well time for an update on @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy.

She has been responding very well and building branches to spread her out. Currently she is in a 3 gallon bucket for about another week or so, before I place her in her final 5-gallon bucket. She is currently under my @ViparSpectra
KS-5000 at 60%. When I increase her bucket size I will bump the light up to 80% for a week or so. Banana jealousy is currently on week three of veg on the @Remo Nutrients chart. I add some hydro-guard to stabilizes the solution if the water temperature raises and to wort of root rot. She is currently drinking about a half gallon or 2 liters every other day.

If anyone has any question about growing DWC, feel free to ask.

Here are some current images,

That's all folks.

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom