Seedsman's Banana Jealousy Comparative Grow In Progressive DWC By Token Roll

I apologizes for the late response, turned out to be a very busy day.

Anyways, I placed the net down on @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy. Weaving the plant takes time and needs to be checked everyday at least once. I am currently about half way through veg cycle so she got some growing to do before I flip her. She now calls a 5 gallon bucket with a chilling probe home for the net few months. Her solution temp is about 67 degrees with a total ppm's around 650. I will be increasing the ppm's now that the net is in place.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Time for another update.

@SeedsMan Banana Jealousy seems to like the increase of nutrients and averaging 3/4 a gallon daily. She moving right along and getting thick with @Remo Nutrients. I tuck and weave the branches a couple times a day, but I could use a little stretch. Currently she is about half way through veg stage so I have plenty of time for her to grow.

My water temperature has been between 66 and 70 degrees using the chilling probe. With these temperature I still use Hydro-Guard to insure there is no chance of root rot.

That's all folk's.

Tok.. :bong:

Time for another update.

@SeedsMan Banana Jealousy seems to like the increase of nutrients and averaging 3/4 a gallon daily. She moving right along and getting thick with @Remo Nutrients. I tuck and weave the branches a couple times a day, but I could use a little stretch. Currently she is about half way through veg stage so I have plenty of time for her to grow.

My water temperature has been between 66 and 70 degrees using the chilling probe. With these temperature I still use Hydro-Guard to insure there is no chance of root rot.

That's all folk's.

Looks pretty thick there. :hmmmm::) Looking good and healthy.:) I usually grow thick, but am trying to thin things out on the two current grows to see what happens. :hmmmm:🤠

Thank you for stopping by @gwhunran

I have been thinning her out every other day. So, I am removing a lot of material to open her up to light and air, but I have notice that I can increase branching and buds sites with defoliation, if done right.

Anyways, it is always a constance battle to control over growth foliage in DWC. The plants just don't want to stop growing. That is what I like about DWC.

Thank again for stopping by and I will make my way over to check out your journal also.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Thank you for stopping by and congratulations on the NotM win for May @Greenvein

Time to see what's going on under the net.

The @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy is a beast. Her branching is quite thick which can make it a little challenging training under the scrog net. I can tell that once I flip her to 12/12 flowering stage she is going to exploded with growth.

She is currently at about 700 ppm's with a solution temp in bucket is about 68 degrees. I am repeating week 4 of @Remo Nutrients schedule for a couple more weeks. The plan is to flip to flower around the end of the month, but we will see.

That's all folk's.

Back
Top Bottom