The Caddie Shack

Been a while since an update. We have three dwc plants. 12/12 started a couple weeks ago.

Candida will be getting a haircut soon. All the lower larf will be removed.
candida482022.jpg

Cheese on the left / Skunk on the right. Pre haircut
cheeseskunk48022.jpg

Cheese / Skunk post haircut
cheeseskunk48022 - post haircut.jpg

We have a little side project going to...All three plants have been cloned, vegged for about a month then flipped to flower. They have been sprayed with CS once a day. All have been reversed. Hopefully some pollen will be collected.

Candida - Seed Project
seedproject482022 - candida.jpg

Skunk - Seed Prioject
seedproject482022 - skunk.jpg

Cheese - Seed Project
seedproject482022 - cheese.jpg

DDA and Cheese - last harvest
ddacheesebuds482022.jpg

Have a great weekend

Good to see you! Looks like things are going well! I was thinking about you the other day while watching Tiger. I hope things are good for you.
Appreciate you stopping by. Had some hiccups this winter trying to grow different strains using the same res but now that were in separate buckets everything is dialed in pretty good.

Good to see Tiger back. Love him or hate him he’s still the best golfer…period.

I imagine you got a lot going on in your grow room. I’ll stop by and check it out later.

They sure do love having a res to call their own! Buds look frosty and reversals look reversing. All is well here obviously.
:welldone:
Makes a big difference….kinda nice opening the tent and seeing healthy plants. Thanks for stopping by

Looks good caddie. You're going to be swimming in seeds soon.

Been a few weeks since an update.

This is the first time I've flowered a candida without a net. Once the buds start to stack she will have a hard time supporting the weight. I expect an extra floppy finish. This is a seed run so I'm not to concerned about growing a pretty girl. I want her knocked up and producing a lot of babies. In the picture below the candida that was reversed is sitting in front of an exhaust port. I'm blowing air into the port across the plant and hopefully filling the tent with pollen.
candida542022.jpg

candida542022-1.jpg
candida542022-2.jpg

Skunk and Cheese are sharing a tent with a couple skunk and cheese clones I reversed. Same method as candida. Fan gently blowing air into the tent.
shunkcheese542022.jpg

Cheese
cheese542022.jpg
cheese542022-1.jpg

Skunk
shunk542022.jpg

shunk542022-1.jpg

Skunk and Cheese Reversed
shunkcheesereversals542022.jpg

I'm guessing 3-4 more weeks to the finish line.

Nice seedmaking project! Love the gentle breeze setup. :)
In the picture below the candida that was reversed is sitting in front of an exhaust port. I'm blowing air into the port across the plant and hopefully filling the tent with pollen.
I see tons of darkened pistils, so that's a good way to start!
Skunk and Cheese are sharing a tent with a couple skunk and cheese clones I reversed. Same method as candida. Fan gently blowing air into the tent.
So it's catch as catch can in terms of what your seeds will be? You won't know which seed you're dropping of the two possibilities from each plant!

Hi there!

I haven’t seen you about :)

Your tent is looking chocka!
Haven’t been on much lately. I’m assuming chocka means “good”

I noticed you started a new thread. Your plants look great.

Nice seedmaking project! Love the gentle breeze setup. :)

I see tons of darkened pistils, so that's a good way to start!

So it's catch as catch can in terms of what your seeds will be? You won't know which seed you're dropping of the two possibilities from each plant!
I think the gentle breeze should work fine. I usually collect the pollen and use a small paint brush to pollinate a few buds.

Your right, no idea what kinda seeds I’ll end up with in the skunk/cheese tent. Both strains are great so it’ll be okay.

Haven't been active in a while. Going to start a comparative sponsored by @Canuk Seeds when these finish up.

Skunk #1 Left - DDA x WW Middle - Skunk #1 Right
IMG_5165.jpg
IMG_5166.jpg
IMG_5171.jpg
IMG_5173.jpg
IMG_5174.jpg

Never done a comparative grow. @Canuk Seeds was kind enough to choose me and send 7 of these high cbd seeds. Gonna do my best to grow them without to many hiccups.
IMG_5175.jpg
IMG_5177.jpg

:welcome: back Caddie! The current grow really has some beautiful chunky flowers in there, and I'm looking forward to see the Canuk plants take off.

Drop a link to that journal here if you start a new one!
Hello Shed, it's great to be back. I sold a portion of my business at the end of last year and the training and transfer process took up a considerable amount of time. However, that is all behind me now and I am excited to focus on growing and pursuing my passions. I will share a link to the new journal once it's up and running.

Back
Top Bottom