The Caddie Shack

The fall colors are in full effect. Trichs are all clear. I hope these finish up in the next couple of weeks.

IMG_5229 93023.jpg
IMG_5230 93023.jpg
IMG_5231 93023.jpg
IMG_5232 93023.jpg

Have a great weekend...:420:
Incredible colors my friend, nice work.
Garden looks fantastic.
Hope your enjoying your weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Chop day has arrived.
Chop Day.jpg

DDA X WW is hanging
DDA - WW Curing.jpg

Skunk #1 is hanging
Skunk Curing.jpg

There's another 2x4 tent on the other side of the GR. It has a CD-1 and Skunk #1. Both are clones. The SK1 in the waterfarm is rocking. Looks way better than the two I just chopped in the dutch buckets.
SK1 - CD1.jpg

I just started my Canuk Comparative journal. If anyone is interested here's a link. Canuk Seeds Comparative: Viente:Uno CBD

Chop day has arrived.
Chop Day.jpg

DDA X WW is hanging
DDA - WW Curing.jpg

Skunk #1 is hanging
Skunk Curing.jpg

There's another 2x4 tent on the other side of the GR. It has a CD-1 and Skunk #1. Both are clones. The SK1 in the waterfarm is rocking. Looks way better than the two I just chopped in the dutch buckets.
SK1 - CD1.jpg

I just started my Canuk Comparative journal. If anyone is interested here's a link. Canuk Seeds Comparative: Viente:Uno CBD
Congrats Amigo, Timberrr. :thumb:
Great work :welldone:
Looking forward to the new one.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Congrats on the harvests Caddie, and well done double-purposing those wires for hanging. :thumb:

Was the WW you crossed with the DDA also an auto or are you figuring that 25% of the seeds will autos (if I remember that right)?
So far there have been no autos. I've grown out a half dozen and given seeds to friends. Some have reported dark purple buds like the DDA but I haven't had a purple one yet.

Welcome back!

Fab to see your grow.

:)
Glad to be back. Sold part of my business last year and that took a lot of my time. That’s all behind me now and I’m looking forward to doing more of whatever the hell I feel like…:lot-o-toke:

Glad to be back. Sold part of my business last year and that took a lot of my time. That’s all behind me now and I’m looking forward to doing more of whatever the hell I feel like…:lot-o-toke:
Congratulations on the change of pace :)

Been neglecting this journal for a while now. Since the last post Skunk #1 in the waterfarm has been harvested, dried and jarred. I'll snap some pics soon. Some of the frostiest bud I've grown. The Candida was cut a couple weeks ago and has been hanging. Shes probably ready to be jarred up but I'm out of jars at the moment.

I started flowering all the mothers a few weeks ago. from left to right...DDA x WW, Candida, Skunk #1. Been growing these out for a long time and am ready to move on to something else.
Tent Front View 112023.jpg

DDA x WW
DDA X WW 112023.jpg

Candida
Candida 112023.jpg

Skunk #1
Skunk 112023.jpg

Believe it or not, all these are in dirt. Never again....these fk'n pecker gnats are driving me crazy....

Been neglecting this journal for a while now. Since the last post Skunk #1 in the waterfarm has been harvested, dried and jarred. I'll snap some pics soon. Some of the frostiest bud I've grown. The Candida was cut a couple weeks ago and has been hanging. Shes probably ready to be jarred up but I'm out of jars at the moment.

I started flowering all the mothers a few weeks ago. from left to right...DDA x WW, Candida, Skunk #1. Been growing these out for a long time and am ready to move on to something else.
Tent Front View 112023.jpg

DDA x WW
DDA X WW 112023.jpg

Candida
Candida 112023.jpg

Skunk #1
Skunk 112023.jpg

Believe it or not, all these are in dirt. Never again....these fk'n pecker gnats are driving me crazy....
Skeeter 🦟 dunks will eliminate those pesky gnats. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Those are perfect examples of how to keep your plants inside the edges of the pot, and might I suggest increasing your intake to free up some jars!
I’d never get anything done increasing my intake. Better just buy more jars or give some away to all my mooch friends…:)

Here is the highlight of flowering my mothers. Skunk #1 is showing her colors.
SK 122223.jpg

My plan is to have one plant in a waterfarm after this one is done. Probably a clone from my Canuk grow I've got going in another journal. Still waiting to see roots though. If it's a bust I got plenty of seeds to choose from.

I'm loaded up on cannabis right now so my main focus is the winter garden of lettuce, kale, swiss chard, and tomatoes until spring.

Back
Top Bottom