PGA Caddie: The Front Nine

Day 65

All my plants are flowering and everything is going pretty well. Lets start off with my DDA's.

DDA1 - I was starting to wonder about this one but she has started filling out. Still throwing out plenty of new pistils so its looking like she's in for the long haul.
DDA1 642020.jpg

DDA1 Flower 642020.jpg

DDA2 - Once again I have flubbed my dub during flower. She was eating and drinking like a champ which I believe led to over feeding. Some of the leaves turned brown, curled up, and got a little crispy. Gave her a fresh bucket with 1/4 strength nutes hoping she can recover. The top cola hasn't thrown out any new pistils for over a week. Should I chop it so I can lower the light? All the lowers are still throwing out new pistils. Little advice please....
DDA2 642020.jpg

DDA2 Flower 642020.jpg

SK-1 has been stretching for a couple weeks now. Bud sites galore and the smell is extra skunky. Shes hoping DDA2 will hurry up and finish so she can get moved to the tent and get some proper lighting.
SK-1 642020.jpg

My three CD-1 have filled up my net and i'm letting them grow upwards. Cleaned up all the larf to.
CD-1 Scrog 642020.jpg

CD-1 Lolliepop 642020.jpg

Cut some clones off my CD-1. They have rooted and are in the veg tent. 18/6 under a classic Mars 300. They will be moved to flower in about 5 weeks.
CD-1 Clones 642020.jpg

Last but not least I pulled the trigger on a new light for my 3 dutch bucket flower area. @Budget LED Series 2+ Red Spec 350 Watt Dimmable Grow Light - 3000k. Should cover my 2X5 scrog perfect. Says will ship by the end of June....worth the wait.

Now I got a tough decision to make....Golf or Work....hmmmm - Caddie

Day 81

Its been a while since I updated my journal. A lot has happened over the last couple weeks. Some good, some bad.

Lets start with the bad so we can end on a good note. I opened up the tent one morning to find a bunch of little white specs on the lid of my dwc that was holding my DDA2. Didn't take long to realize I had pests. The infestation was contained to the lower portion of the plant. I decided to harvest @ day 72. Little early but the bugs forced my hand.
DDA2 6202020.jpg

Main cola DDA2.
DDA2 Main Cola 6202020.jpg

DDA1 is not what I would consider a beautiful plant but the flowers are a deep purple color and its hard not to stare. Started the flush on her last Tuesday so in a week or so i'll be taking this one down.
DDA1 6202020.jpg
DDA1 Flower 6202020.jpg

SK-1 is kinda like the quiet kid in school you never really notice. I top off her res daily and tuck/prune a few leaves but other than that she has takin care of herself. My kinda girl...
SK-1 6202020.jpg
SK-1 Flower 6202020.jpg

CD-1 has been a pleasure to grow. This is my first scrog. Over all I'm happy with how it turned out. Got about three weeks left until the chop.
CD-1 6202020.jpg
CD-1 Flower 6202020.jpg

Last but not least are my CD-1 clones. Just waiting for three spots to open up in the flower area.
CD-1 Clones 6202020.jpg

Such is the life when you grow weed my friend...the good, the bad, and the ugly. :oops:

More good than anything from what I see.

The scrog is nice. Next grow you could double the footprint with just a bit more light with the same amount of plants as your scroggy skills grow. It's a great tool.

Have a gr8 4th week and keep it all green!

Peace, Hyena

Such is the life when you grow weed my friend...the good, the bad, and the ugly. :oops:

More good than anything from what I see.

The scrog is nice. Next grow you could double the footprint with just a bit more light with the same amount of plants as your scroggy skills grow. It's a great tool.

Have a gr8 4th week and keep it all green!

Peace, Hyena
Thanks for stopping by HM. It definitely hasn’t been a perfect grow like I’m used to seeing @ your journal but overall I’m happy. I still have a lot to learn.

Your 100% correct about the amount of light over my scrog. Ordered a series 3 red spec from budgetled. It’s supposed to ship any day now. 3 boards @ 330 watts to cover the 2x5 area.

Going to play 18 with my pops tomorrow. He turned 73 today and can still shoot his age on occasion. Should be a good time.

Hope you have a great 4th week to bro.

My first legal grow is coming to an end. I already harvested both of my DDA and ended up with 8.5 zips between the two. Not bad for two autos. Still have three CD-1 and one Sk-1 finishing up. July 15 will be 8 weeks of flower and i'm hoping their ready to chop by then.

SK-1 The buds on this plant are rock hard. I expect a pretty good haul.
SK-1 Tent 782020.jpg

SK-1 Flower 782020.jpg

CD-1 We have two Indica and one Sativa phenos in this group of three.
CD-1 Scrog 782020.jpg

CD-1 Flower 782020.jpg

Last but not least are my three CD-1 clones. They are ready to be put to flower but will have to wait another week or so.
Clones 782020.jpg

The fine people @ mars hydro are sending me a new SP3000. I was the lucky winner randomly picked in a contest they ran. When the light arrives I will be starting up a new journal to showcase their product. I'm likely going to be running three CD-1 clones in a 2x4 tent. Looking forward to it and am hoping a few people stop by.

Today was harvest day for my CD-1. It was an all day affair chopping, trimming, and prepping the area for the next round.

Before Harvest
CD-1 Scrog.jpg

Indica Pheno
CD-1 Indica.jpg

Sativa Pheno
CD-1 Sativa.jpg

During Harvest
CD-1 Scrog1.jpg
CD-1 Scrog2.jpg
CD-1 Scrog3.jpg

After all that was done we had to reload for the clones. I had to work these three over to get the scrog panel to set down. They were in veg a little to long.
Clones.jpg

Bountiful Harvest
Drying Tent.jpg

Should be harvesting the SK-1 in a couple weeks which will be the end of this journal. Take care everyone.

Caddie

Not a problem @Fastass419 There are so many great growers here its impossible to keep up with everyone. Thanks for stopping by

I will be starting up a grow to showcase the Mars SP3000 I won in a couple weeks. Hope to see you there.
Yes I really want 1 of those sp3000 I have 4 sp250 and 2 sp150 when I upgrade maybe it will be to the sp3000

Back
Top Bottom