S.A.D. - S1 Sweet Afghan Delicious

Dude mine smells of sugar skunk and it's frosty it's 61 days in flower it going to go about 75 days finish I'm thinking it's about done now.
20160516_080659.jpg
20160516_080706.jpg
20160517_233742.jpg

nuggs I do have another SAD growing in a different room in my ebb and flow it started out great and then took a dive and then made a comeback not sure what it truly smells like because its next to some Money Makers and a Godberry They are about 62 days in the flower
so they are getting close, the godberry is the healthiest of the three kinds.

Ya man it good it came back in dro set up its easy to lose a plant quick I lost my gsc over night .I can't wait try this s.a.d man I haven't ever had anything that smells this good almost candy like smell .I hope it taste as good as it smells .You should get a good size plant since you topped your's.The one you got in ebb in flow probably be done soon mine all ready got 70 percent of its fan leaves yellowed on her.Is yours got a big yield on it mine is about average for me.

Hey nuggs78
looks like i should get at least 3 ounces or more. i do think the one in the dwc should give me at least a quarter pound. Sure does stretch it out in the flower cycle i won't tuck it under anymore just have to let it grow and see how she does. love the looks of yours hope mine will be that good!

Ya mine stretched big time during most the flowering cycle.It finally stopped around week 7 so yours should be ok.I started flushing mine yesterday .You go my thread check out the pictures I put up yesterday she started bulking up way more in last 2 days.Im given her about 10 more days then I'll chop her down that should be right at 75 days for mine. I think I'll get about 3 oz from her for sure .I didn't top her so that pretty good for size she is.

Hey nuggs78.... I think the Godberry is a keeper for sure, some of the tastiest buds I've smoked, and the buds are very large for such a short plant. My sad Sadie is doing very well so far. Should end up with foot long colas on her when its done. Is your sad dried enough to smoke yet? if it is how does she taste? it sure looked good.

Back
Top Bottom