The Caddie Shack

Girls look great!!!
Excellent journal.

Hopefully I can maintain enough focus to follow.

Wish my plants looked as good as yours.
Thanks for stopping by farmer. Appreciate the kind words

Day 36

DDA has started to stretch. Looking healthy....no problems. New bucket of nutes for this girl tomorrow.
dda12202021.jpg
dda12202021-1.jpg

Decided to change out the res for the dutch bucket ladies. Bumped up the ppm with added calmag. Cheese approved, sk1 didn't, CD-1 could care less. Running three strains with the same nutes has been problematic. Considering pulling cheese and dropping her into a DWC.

CD-1
cd112202021.jpg

SK-1
sk112202021.jpg

Cheese
cheese12202021.jpg

Dutch Bucket Trio
dutchbuckets12202021.jpg

That's all I got for you....cheers!

I can certainly see why you'd want different plants with their own res after seeing the pics! DDA and Candida are on point and the other two are in different stages of pissed-offedness. :rolleyes:
And that’s a fact. Three of the same strain drinking out of the same res in the future.

Took some clones today. Two of each....CD-1, SK1, Cheese.
Clones.jpg

Clones1.jpg

They will sit under a 3500K 20W led I hung under my cobs. Their on the same timer as my DDA. 18/6
Clones2.jpg

Inside a dome on top of a heat mat. I mist the underside of the leaves twice/day.
Clones3.jpg

Clones4.jpg

This method hasn't been perfect. Best guess is 75% success. Have a wonderful evening friends...

Took some clones today. Two of each....CD-1, SK1, Cheese.
Clones.jpg

Clones1.jpg

They will sit under a 3500K 20W led I hung under my cobs. Their on the same timer as my DDA. 18/6
Clones2.jpg

Inside a dome on top of a heat mat. I mist the underside of the leaves twice/day.
Clones3.jpg

Clones4.jpg

This method hasn't been perfect. Best guess is 75% success. Have a wonderful evening friends...
I love that hydro guard.
It's hard to get here anymore

Stay safe
Bill

Dang @PGA Caddie she’s getting tall! Looks great!

DDA has been moved to a 32X32X60. She's loving the cobs.
DDA123021.jpg

DDA123021-1.jpg

DDA123021-2.jpg

Looks like were turning the corner on the dutch bucket trio. New growth is looking better. Drained the res and went back to old reliable...Dynagro. I'm hoping in a couple weeks the leaf color will correct. When the clones show roots were flipping these girls.
CD-1
CD-1123021.jpg

SK1
SK1 123021.jpg

Cheese
Cheese123021.jpg

Dutch Bucket Trio
Dutch Buckets123021.jpg

The DB trio are well on track. Should be sweet once flipped:thumb:
You sound like me when talking about the Dynagro. I'm that way with GH FloraNova. It's nice to try other products, but I keep going back to it, as it works for me.

That DDA is getting tall! She is loving those cobs indeed!

I've come up with a solution for the small capacity of a Waterfarm. For less than $20 in parts, and a simple plumbing, change you can use the WFs drip ring to draw water from a remote reservoir. Thats 120 gals a days for each WF connected to the reservoir. Gravity will return the water to the reservoir. All done with a single air pump [no electric water pumps, and no air stones. You'll find it in the threads below.

The DB trio are well on track. Should be sweet once flipped:thumb:
You sound like me when talking about the Dynagro. I'm that way with GH FloraNova. It's nice to try other products, but I keep going back to it, as it works for me.

That DDA is getting tall! She is loving those cobs indeed!
Yeah…not sure why I like making it more difficult than need be. The trio is better suited for a single bucket DWC or when growing all the same strains in the Dutch buckets.

DDA is gonna be a looker.

Back
Top Bottom