The Caddie Shack

I've come up with a solution for the small capacity of a Waterfarm. For less than $20 in parts, and a simple plumbing, change you can use the WFs drip ring to draw water from a remote reservoir. Thats 120 gals a days for each WF connected to the reservoir. Gravity will return the water to the reservoir. All done with a single air pump [no electric water pumps, and no air stones. You'll find it in the threads below.
Yes sir…I’ve read all about it in your journals. Appreciate you stopping by

Both SK1 clones have rooted. Put one in a waterfarm and one in soil. Gonna try and reverse the soil plant in about 30 days. Never ran perlite in a WF but it should work fine. We'll see....
SK1Clone.jpg

SK1-Clones- Waterfarm182022.jpg

The dutch bucket ladies are ready to flip but we need to wait until the CD1 and Cheese clones have rooted. Hoping in a week were good to go.

CD1

CD1182022.jpg

SK1
SK1182022.jpg

Cheese
Cheese182022.jpg

Dutch Bucket Trio
Dutch Buckets182022.jpg

DDA is doing well. New bucket in a couple days.
DDA182022.jpg

DDA182022-1.jpg

DDA182022-2.jpg

Looks awesome! And the roots coming outta that rooter!!!

There was a lot of moisture built up on fan leaves so I decided to thin out the canopy and rid myself of future larf down below. Once we flip in a week or so the net should fill up nicely.
dutchbuckets01112020.jpg

dutchbuckets01112020-1.jpg

dutchbuckets01112020-2.jpg

dutchbuckets01112020-3.jpg

I must have got my seeds mixed up cause these were supposed to be orange salad peppers. They should look like a jalapeno but are orange/mild/sweet. Looks like a bell pepper to me...Lets roll with it..
Bell Peppers 01112022.jpg

Bell Peppers 01112022-1.jpg

That's all for today. :passitleft:

There was a lot of moisture built up on fan leaves so I decided to thin out the canopy and rid myself of future larf down below. Once we flip in a week or so the net should fill up nicely.
dutchbuckets01112020.jpg

dutchbuckets01112020-1.jpg

dutchbuckets01112020-2.jpg

dutchbuckets01112020-3.jpg
Looks damned good to me!

I must have got my seeds mixed up cause these were supposed to be orange salad peppers. They should look like a jalapeno but are orange/mild/sweet. Looks like a bell pepper to me...Lets roll with it..
Bell Peppers 01112022.jpg

Bell Peppers 01112022-1.jpg
Yup - you may be playing a waiting game with those to find out what ya got! :laughtwo:

Well my grow room shrunk today. My beloved man cave / tool shed will soon become a chicken coop. Had to ditch a 2x4 tent to make room for a bench and peg board. The bell peppers moved into a sun room and the dutch bucket trio took over the pepper tent. Different scrog frame and light @Mars Hydro SP3000. These girls were flipped to flower a couple weeks ago.
Dutch Buckets1232022.jpg
CD-1
CD1232022.jpg

SK1

SK1232022.jpg

Cheese
Cheese1232022.jpg

DDA is starting to ripen. Lots of orange hairs and the leaves are fading.
DDA1232022.jpg

DDA1232022-1.jpg

Well my grow room shrunk today. My beloved man cave / tool shed will soon become a chicken coop. Had to ditch a 2x4 tent to make room for a bench and peg board. The bell peppers moved into a sun room and the dutch bucket trio took over the pepper tent. Different scrog frame and light @Mars Hydro SP3000. These girls were flipped to flower a couple weeks ago.
Dutch Buckets1232022.jpg

CD-1
CD1232022.jpg

SK1

SK1232022.jpg

Cheese
Cheese1232022.jpg

DDA is starting to ripen. Lots of orange hairs and the leaves are fading.
DDA1232022.jpg

DDA1232022-1.jpg
Nice sugar on her Caddie!

DDA decided to grow some nanners so her day came a little early. She was about to the finish line anywhoo...
DDA7.jpg

DDA8.jpg

This was fun grow and a good learning experience. First time I'd ran a DWC without an air stone. No problems.
DDA.jpg

DDA1.jpg

DDA2.jpg

DDA3.jpg
DDA4.jpg
DDA5.jpg
DDA6.jpg

Crazy looking plant......

Looks like no one suffered any damage in the move, so :welldone: there! Is the pistil development what you expected after 14 days in flip? I know the Candida can be stubborn about those first flowers but I don't know about the other two.
Just saw your post...I'm slippin' Candida is hogging the tent. Skunk and Cheese are both deficient and not stretching anywhere near Candida. Honestly, I'm ready for this grow to end. Started three dwc with clones a few days ago. SK1/Cheese/CD1 Hopefully I can dial in the nutes/plant a little better with the separation. Also got three of the same in soil I'm going to try and reverse in around 30 days.

DDA decided to grow some nanners so her day came a little early. She was about to the finish line anywhoo...
DDA7.jpg

DDA8.jpg

This was fun grow and a good learning experience. First time I'd ran a DWC without an air stone. No problems.
DDA.jpg

DDA1.jpg

DDA2.jpg

DDA3.jpg
DDA4.jpg
DDA5.jpg
DDA6.jpg

Crazy looking plant......
I was just about to say the same thing! What a gnarly plant Caddie!

Back
Top Bottom