The Caddie Shack

The only exception is Candida. Its been a tough nut to crack. Had pollen sacs form once or twice but never got any pollen.
I haven't tried CS yet but after seeing a number of Candidas fail to flip with CS I went the STS route. I managed to get a plant to self-pollinate and give me about 60 seeds, but I never got to pollinate its neighboring Candida. I test-spouted 4 and got two to sprout. Better than nothing!

I haven't went into great detail about everything I'm using. Here you go.

Well water starting ppm around 190
Nutrients - GH Trio / Calmagic (yep...that's it)
Water Treatment - Hydroguard
Tent - 2X4X5
Light - 300 Watt 3000k (from a former sponsor)
Fan/Filter/Controller - Infinity 4 inch

Couple years ago we lost power and I had four plants a few weeks into flower. Glad I had purchased four of these. They run on D batteries and I used them for 2 days. They were still pumping out air when our power came back on. A must for any DWC grower.
IMG_3769.JPG

Here's a pic of my little DDA. Day 5 I believe. She's off to a slow start but I expect things will take off soon. She's out in the open under a Mars TS1000 for now. I'll be setting up my 32X32X60 soon. I have another light from a previous sponsor that will light things up. 3500k 425watts.
DDA11182021.jpg

I haven't went into great detail about everything I'm using. Here you go.

Well water starting ppm around 190
Nutrients - GH Trio / Calmagic (yep...that's it)
Water Treatment - Hydroguard
Tent - 2X4X5
Light - 300 Watt 3000k (from a former sponsor)
Fan/Filter/Controller - Infinity 4 inch

Couple years ago we lost power and I had four plants a few weeks into flower. Glad I had purchased four of these. They run on D batteries and I used them for 2 days. They were still pumping out air when our power came back on. A must for any DWC grower.
IMG_3769.JPG

Here's a pic of my little DDA. Day 5 I believe. She's off to a slow start but I expect things will take off soon. She's out in the open under a Mars TS1000 for now. I'll be setting up my 32X32X60 soon. I have another light from a previous sponsor that will light things up. 3500k 425watts.
DDA11182021.jpg
I’m in Caddie! That battery backup pump sounds like a really good idea!

Welcome to the Caddie Shack. We like to grow, clone, and reverse cannabis. If that's something that interests you tag along.

I'm growing four plants this run.

1. Candida / CD-1
2. Skunk #1
3. Cheese
4. DDA

The seeds were soaked and placed into rapid rooters a few days ago. Four seeds and four newborns. Off to a good start.

The CD-1, Skunk #1 and Cheese will be in my three site dutch buckets. Everything is automated. I adjust the ph and top off the res about once/week.
Dutch Buckets.jpg

CD-1 111521.jpg
SK1 111521.jpg
Cheese111521.jpg

The DDA will be grown in a GH Waterfarm. This is how I started my journey into hydro. Way more work than dutch buckets but its a fun way to grow. I've always added an airstone but this time its drip ring only.
DDA111521-1.jpg
DDA111521.jpg
I'd like to sit in Caddie, please...I have Skunk # 1 and Cheese that I'm sitting on seeds of. I love watching @Nev and his DDA And @InTheShed and Candida...so I'm very curious for this line up. I'm in soil but I just like to watch the grow and take notes

I’m in Caddie! That battery backup pump sounds like a really good idea!
If your power goes out you'll be glad you got one

Hello :)

You got room for one more?

Oh and are you a golfer? Because I have 3 ways that are guaranteed to improve your game.
I've been following your journal for a while. You crack me up...Glad to have you Trala

Ok I gotta know your three golf tips...I suspect this is going to be good...

I'd like to sit in Caddie, please...I have Skunk # 1 and Cheese that I'm sitting on seeds of. I love watching @Nev and his DDA And @InTheShed and Candida...so I'm very curious for this line up. I'm in soil but I just like to watch the grow and take notes
Please do...I'm planning on cloning and reversing each plant. It could be a great success or an epic failure. Time will tell.

I started out in soil but always wanted to learn hydro. Started with a waterfarm like I'm using this grow. Then stumbled across @Hyena Merica journal. That's where I learned all about dutch/bato buckets. IMO hydro gives you more control over the grow. Especially if your running RO water. I use well water so there 190ppm of I have no idea what but I control the rest. Close enough for me...for now, but that might change one day.

Sts is the way to go super easy
I'm going to go ahead and have the STS here on hand just in case the CS doesn't work out. I've reversed numerous plants with CS but never had any luck with Candida. That's the one I'm really wanting seeds from.

Please do...I'm planning on cloning and reversing each plant. It could be a great success or an epic failure. Time will tell.

I started out in soil but always wanted to learn hydro. Started with a waterfarm like I'm using this grow. Then stumbled across @Hyena Merica journal. That's where I learned all about dutch/bato buckets. IMO hydro gives you more control over the grow. Especially if your running RO water. I use well water so there 190ppm of I have no idea what but I control the rest. Close enough for me...for now, but that might change one day.

I'm going to go ahead and have the STS here on hand just in case the CS doesn't work out. I've reversed numerous plants with CS but never had any luck with Candida. That's the one I'm really wanting seeds from.
That's awesome I appreciate that info Caddie!! I'll be right here with my notebook!:reading420magazine:

My DDA got moved to a tent today. Planned on using a 32X32 but decided to put her in a 24X24. A little QB lights it up well.
DDA112021.jpg
DDA112021-1.jpg

If this ones like my two previous DDA's shes gonna take off like a rocket ship in a couple weeks.
She looks so lonely.
But at least she is happy.
Stay safe.
Bill
Ps love the backup air packs. :thumb:

She looks so lonely.
Stay safe.
Bill
single children are often spoiled rotten ;)

1. Take lessons
2. Practice
3. Cheat like fuck
You never disappoint…

Beautiful color!
Ty sir

She looks so lonely.
Stay safe.
Bill
I visit her twice a day

Gotta have a back up for your back ups in hydro

single children are often spoiled rotten ;)
I’ve heard that before. My two boys are spoiled rotten.

Day 14

DDA
PH 5.9
PPM 540
Res Temp 67.3

The roots have hit the res. The leaves look super healthy...:rolleyes:
DDA112921.jpg

DDA112921-1.jpg

Dutch Buckets - CD-1 - Skunk #1 - Cheese
PH 5.82
PPM 385
Res Temp 67.5

No complaints here. CD-1 was 4-5 days behind the other two and it shows. Could end up being some of the nicest algae I've grown.
Dutch Buckets112921.jpg

Back
Top Bottom