Mootah's 2019 Outdoor Cannabis Cathedral Grow

Harvested the indica dom Candida CD 1. Left some bottoms to finish. The sativa dom one has a while. Everything else is on its way to awesome city!

all caught up and enjoying the variety of the grow. beauty garden all around. looks like the tomatoes are doing well!
Thank you! The tomatoes are definitely delicious.

Had to tie up a few plants, high winds and bud swell don't mix.

The last four to five weeks of outdoor growing test my patience to the end. The plants look good , but in a month, they will be swollen,drooping over, terpinated and glistening with ripe tricombs.
I am checking the plants five to six times a day for conditions,infestations,damage and whatnot. I water only when the leaves begin to the droop, feeding every third watering. Next feeding I will drastically lower the nitro for the Oct harvest plants. Might be their last feeding. Soooo close!

A quick picture update

A while back I decided that 100% cloudy was the goal. The amber will appear as the bud cures. Today the Dutch Passion Durban Poison and Ace Seeds Nepal Jam showed me the money. I had forgotten that feeling, the feeling of deep satisfaction in a job well done. I had also forgotten what a real cola feels like in my hands after chop. Like holding a masterpiece, a treasure long told of and seldom found. No molds, very few caterpillars,some leaf hoppers,and a few mites pestered the sacrificial lowers. My hands reeked of sweet, skunky fruit when I had finished my initial trimming. I have them in a basket, fan on.
I am starting to see the signs of russet mites in a few plants. Some on the Black Peruvian Diesel, some on Gwillith, none on the Cheese twins, some on the Triple Cheese,and Malawi. Treating with some Liquid Lady Bug , only thing I use while in flower. I hope it works, usually does the trick.
I had to pull the Sativa dom CD1, she was molding in the heat. Win some loose some, win some more.

Actually, once the plant is cut down, all trichome production stops.:nerd-with-glasses:
Yes, production stops,as far as new tricombs forming, the existing heads will continue to ripen. This is what I was referring to, matureation .

During inspection, Caterpillars! Harvest commenced post haste!
Most of the loss was from my Black Peruvian Diesel, she is not ready for harvest. Lost an ounce out of a pound(estimation). Not bad, inspection continues tomorrow.
I harvested the Cheese, and Debilitator Kush. They were ready, I was just waiting for the ignition of prudence to light a fire under my ass.:yummy::ganjamon::goof::yahoo::adore::yummy::adore::theband::tommy::goof::blunt::blunt:

Bad buds cut out, no worm poop or mold for me.

So far I have harvested and dried a pound, currently curing. About a pound left to go, that gets chopped in November.

Back
Top Bottom