Candida CD-1

Wanted to post this here as well... results of some testing yesterday

Candida
It is a nice smoke but, like ACDC, not much of a THC High, which I like for a do anything smoke. Great in Oils becouse its all CBD and an energetic relaxing oil. In the test barley any THC and no THCv is present, decent CBC but not much CBG, not sure why

Hey Chris,

How long did you flower your Candida?

H420

Update on my girls. Just entering week 3 of flower. Last defoliation done today! Added a CFL in there to raise my temps up more rather than the oil heater doing it as it's expensive to run! So more light for them and my temps now are around 24c during the day, going down to around 18c at night when lights off. RH staying in the 40's most the time. So looking all set for flowering. .

420-magazine-mobile1467402582.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1259084181.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1481686160.jpg

That one got messed up with a light issue, so it wasn't a normal flowering time

I'll have a better handle on these ones I'm doing now

Hey bud how's it going with your grow? Wanted to pick your brain, I know your setup is different to mine but how much did you yield off your last Candida? Just I'm trying to workout how many jars I need lol

Hey bud how's it going with your grow? Wanted to pick your brain, I know your setup is different to mine but how much did you yield off your last Candida? Just I'm trying to workout how many jars I need lol
It wasn't great because of the re-veg
A solid 2 oz and lots of fluffy stuffs for oils

Just buy a 12pack of 32oz Mason and you'll be set....lol

It wasn't great because of the re-veg
A solid 2 oz and lots of fluffy stuffs for oils

Just buy a 12pack of 32oz Mason and you'll be set....lol

Phew ok yeh that's what I've ordered but was concerned incase it wouldn't be enough lol

Not bloody cheap the 32oz mason jars! Cheapest I managed to find was £1.80 each. But least there reusable and good for storing.

Phew ok yeh that’s what I’ve ordered but was concerned incase it wouldn’t be enough lol

Not bloody cheap the 32oz mason jars! Cheapest I managed to find was £1.80 each. But least there reusable and good for storing.

I get a Box of what 9 or 12 for $11 at local Grocery. Each holds about an OZ of dried bud, more when cured

Obviously glass is much more expensive here in the U.K. as I went to our local shops and nothing cheaper. Infact much more expensive :(

Ball Mason Jars I believe are made in the USA, could be why

Phew ok yeh that’s what I’ve ordered but was concerned incase it wouldn’t be enough lol

If that is not enough storage for your grow... You have a fantastic problem we would all love to have :)

I just harvested my crop.... As I said in a previous post, even though the leaves looked Sativa the buds presented differently. Of the 3 Candida, two turned out to be Indica and one Sativa. The 3 buds in the picture, from left to right, are Candida Sativa, Candida Indica and White Widow. I will update you on the count once it is cured and weighed but one thing I know, the Sativa is going to have a very poor count. The buds are very light an airy. The Indica, on the other hand, has very dense tight bud structure.

image19838.jpeg

H420

I just harvested my crop.... As I said in a previous post, even though the leaves looked Sativa the buds presented differently. Of the 3 Candida, two turned out to be Indica and one Sativa. The 3 buds in the picture, from left to right, are Candida Sativa, Candida Indica and White Widow. I will update you on the count once it is cured and weighed but one thing I know, the Sativa is going to have a very poor count. The buds are very light an airy. The Indica, on the other hand, has very dense tight bud structure.

image19838.jpeg

H420

Oh how do you tell the difference between Sativa buds or Indica buds? Will be super interested to see if there's a different high from each.

I'm pretty sure going by leaves that Mine are Sativa but when I eventually get to the bud stage I will flood this post with pics for ya'll lol

Going to need help with knowing when to harvest .

Oh how do you tell the difference between Sativa buds or Indica buds? Will be super interested to see if there’s a different high from each.

I’m pretty sure going by leaves that Mine are Sativa but when I eventually get to the bud stage I will flood this post with pics for ya’ll lol

Going to need help with knowing when to harvest .

Hey,

Most people say the leaves tell the difference and I would be in that camp until this grow. All 3 of my Candida plants had the identical long slender leaves of a Sativa but the buds were different. The Sativa buds are loose, fluffy, light, oblong in shape and grow close to the stem. The Indica buds are tight, dense, roundish and, other than the top of the cola, grow out from the stem. If this is not helpful, let me know and I can post some pics tomorrow.

H420

Hey,

Most people say the leaves tell the difference and I would be in that camp until this grow. All 3 of my Candida plants had the identical long slender leaves of a Sativa but the buds were different. The Sativa buds are loose, fluffy, light, oblong in shape and grow close to the stem. The Indica buds are tight, dense, roundish and, other than the top of the cola, grow out from the stem. If this is not helpful, let me know and I can post some pics tomorrow.

H420
Love to see more pics

The main reason we started this thread was the hopes of finding and identifying the different phenos

Love to see pics of each and tell take sighns of on or the other

My 1st was for sure sativa, and looks like these two now are also

Pics pics pics .....lol

Hey,

H420

That's really interesting. Defiantly would like to see more pics. Will be great to see the differences, and how they compare to Mine. As this is the thread for our wonderful plants perhaps we should also add some stats like final grow height, week of harvest etc so other potential growers can get more info on them :)

I took some time today using my Candida pics to help identify the phenotype of the Candida. Again, from the start, all 3 of my plants had the long narrow leaves of a Sativa but the buds did not follow suit.

This is what the plants looked like probably about 6 to 7 weeks into flower.
Plant_Indica_vs_Sativa.jpg

This is what the buds looked like after harvest.
Indica_vs_Sativa-2.jpg

BTW: Sorry for the typo... it is supposed to be "dense" not "dnese".

Hope this helps!

H420

I took some time today using my Candida pics to help identify the phenotype of the Candida. Again, from the start, all 3 of my plants had the long narrow leaves of a Sativa but the buds did not follow suit.

This is what the plants looked like probably about 6 to 7 weeks into flower.
Plant_Indica_vs_Sativa.jpg

This is what the buds looked like after harvest.
Indica_vs_Sativa-2.jpg

Hope this helps!

H420
My buds for sure represents the sativa you have in yours Hobby

Great pics, I'll check mine close tomorrow and see how they look compared to yours

Nice job, just the type of information we are all looking for

And your having them tested correct??

My buds for sure represents the sativa you have in yours Hobby

Great pics, I'll check mine close tomorrow and see how they look compared to yours

Nice job, just the type of information we are all looking for

And your having them tested correct??

Hey Chris,

I have to apologize for the typo "dnese" instead of "dense" LOL... I will have to fix that tomorrow :)

Yes, I am getting them checked once they are cured. This will be the first time to have testing done so I don't know how long it will take but I will probably drop it off at the lab next Monday. I have been doing a smoke test with some of the small buds over the last few days. I am impressed so far! I will give a more detailed review on the weekend when I am done testing.

H420

Hey Chris,

I have to apologize for the typo "dnese" instead of "dense" LOL... I will have to fix that tomorrow :)

Yes, I am getting them checked once they are cured. This will be the first time to have testing done so I don't know how long it will take but I will probably drop it off at the lab next Monday. I have been doing a smoke test with some of the small buds over the last few days. I am impressed so far! I will give a more detailed review on the weekend when I am done testing.

H420

Can't wait for results. Thankyou so much for posting the info it's really kool to see the differences. .

Back
Top Bottom