Candida CD-1

Going to town this weekend to see if I can find mason jars any cheaper as 1L jars for 6 are £24. Seems expensive but maybe that's the going rate lol only other issue is I'm not sure how many jars I'm likely to need .

Did you check Amazon? You are right... sounds expensive!!!

My 1st one I had a light issue, freaking punched a button on my timer and it came on at the 6th hr for like an HR. Was like that for like two weeks or so

All my plants started to re-veg, Candy was the farthest along and took it really hard

Buds really never packed up, so am reallyyyyyyyyy excited this time. Before the re- veg she was looking fantastic.....

I also have ACDC started, think I mentioned that, I hope to get a male and creat a bunch of seeds
420-magazine-mobile95312161.jpg

Fun fun fun

Freaking timers!!! I bought a digital one to start with, took me days to work out how to use the dam thing lol

Then I got a dial one and couldn't work that out either ..

Can build computer systems, but a timer had me stumped .

Jealous of your ACDC, def one for my next grow

Hey guys, so my household has decided to put a hold on flowering due to smell and holiday activities being held here and all the above.... so today was suppose to be day 2 of flower for my Candida but it seems she's going to remain in veg for about another month... sorry y'all :( including all my clones to keep the strains active

Hey guys, so my household has decided to put a hold on flowering due to smell and holiday activities being held here and all the above.... so today was suppose to be day 2 of flower for my Candida but it seems she's going to remain in veg for about another month... sorry y'all :( including all my clones to keep the strains active

Smell is defiantly a concern. Carbon filter on exhaust fan+ONA blocks help if not get rid of the smell completely. I've also placed activated carbon inside the tent in a tray, (the kind you get for fish tanks). Which absorbs the smell. I'll let you know if it's all enough to control it tho when they start making buds lol

Smell is defiantly a concern. Carbon filter on exhaust fan+ONA blocks help if not get rid of the smell completely. I've also placed activated carbon inside the tent in a tray, (the kind you get for fish tanks). Which absorbs the smell. I'll let you know if it's all enough to control it tho when they start making buds lol

Thank I appreciate that. I have a new carbon filter in my flower room and it works but while I dry my buds the smell is just too much for my equipment, my house bangs way too hard. All decisions aren't mine alone so...money grows on trees, just not in my back yard.

Hi Guys,

Does any of you plan to have these ladies lab tested after harvest ?

There are sometimes huge gaps between breeders' claimed CBD/THC numbers/ratios (CBD Therapy- CBD Crew, Thunderstruck-Sin City Seeds, Dinamed-Dinafem...).

Dinafem's Dinamed CBD thin layer chromatography | Rollitup

Sin City Seeds Thunderstuck is a Fraud | Rollitup

:ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao:

Would like too but being it's illegal where I live to grow, or have it I therefore can't get it tested. Maybe someone in the US can?

Hi Guys,

Does any of you plan to have these ladies lab tested after harvest ?

There are sometimes huge gaps between breeders’ claimed CBD/THC numbers/ratios (CBD Therapy- CBD Crew, Thunderstruck-Sin City Seeds, Dinamed-Dinafem…) and actual percentages obtained (of these 2 main cannabinoids) by growers.

Dinafem's Dinamed CBD thin layer chromatography | Rollitup

Sin City Seeds Thunderstuck is a Fraud | Rollitup

:ciao::ciao::ciao::ciao:
I am looking into it... we have a lab in our city that is doing test nation wide.

I have the Cannalytics test system

It works ok, when it works...lol

I tested ACDC from a dispensary so I do have a base successful test to compare to

I'll be doing the following soon since they are all almost cured
Candida
Nightengale
Green Doctor
Blueberry

Hopefully in a few days I'll test them

I have a lab in a nearby town that I plan to have my Candida tested, but since everything got pushed back a month or so you would have to hang in there for the results haha but I WILL finish my work

Wanted to post this here as well... results of some testing yesterday

Well.. Lets Talk Testing... Shall we

I ran 2 sets of Tests today, 1st one was a fail
Plate9_BAD.jpg

Everything bleed out bad, this has happened before. Its either to much test fluid, 4ul vs 2ul, or possibly heat or NO heat prior to testing..... or a Bad Plate

The 2nd Run was much better
2ul of each instead of 4ul
I heated the samples, once on the plate, for a split second or two
The wicking of the test plate this time was much faster, un-opened set of plates and other was last of 5 plates. This could be a big part of the test being successful. Going to put the last 4 plates in a sealed Ziplock to help preserve them

Plate10_B1.jpg

This is from the Cannalytics Instruction sheets, shows the Locations of each and where they are basicaly located on the Plates

Chromo_PIC.jpg

Now the results are about what I had expected or hoped for

Plate10-1.jpg

Candida is supposed to be a 20/1 CBD/THC
Nightengale is similar but can be closer to a 1/1 in the Sativa pheno, which mine was
Green Doctor is said to be a 2/1 or 1/1 strain also
CBD Critical Cure is said to be a 2/1 strain
Blueberry is supposed to be around 18-20% THC and no CBD to speak of

Based on the Test above, they seem to be right where they should be.

My smokeing of the 5 in relation to my Testing results

Candida
It is a nice smoke but, like ACDC, not much of a THC High, which I like for a do anything smoke. Great in Oils becouse its all CBD and an energetic relaxing oil. In the test barley any THC and no THCv is present, decent CBC but not much CBG, not sure why

Nightengale
For sure a more THC Buzz, Nothing like Blueberry, but for sure much more than Candida. Its a Nice Oil as well and noticably more high in the Oil than Candida. In the Test it has a Very Good CBD, CBG and CBC, almost equal to Candida. The THC is pretty high and traces of THCv as well.

Green Doctor
Green Doc is very very similar to Nightengale in almost every way, smoke and Testing. Its a cross with a Haze Strain so the Buzz is more couch lock ish than Nightengale

CBD Critical Cure
I havent smoked a lot of this yet, but does seem a lot Like the Green Doc being its crossed with a Kush. It isnt a HUGE buzz like Blueberry but not as couchy like Green Doc either, must be the Kush, not sure though. Results are very similar to the previous two but not much THCv present

Blueberry- Seedsmans free strain
Ok Love this one. Smell is insane, yes, Blueberries. Smoke is great, I dont taste a lot from smoke but I can taste the blueberry in it for sure. This has been one of my Favorites Ive grown, cant wait till its fully cured. Based on my testing it shows what they Claim, High THC and a large trace of THCv and really No CBD to speak of, maybe a small trace of CBC

Happy with the 2nd results

Next time will by my Kilimanjaro and ACDC an fresh new Candida that wasnt F'd up by the light issue

Fun Fun Fun

Thanks a lot for breaking that down for us Scorpio!! I was thinking about smoking some blueberry but now I'm
Deff not haha I don't want a buzz, I just want to be free of anxiety and relaxed. I can't wait to have my Candida tested for y'all but MAN! it's going to be a while...

Back
Top Bottom