Candida CBD, DWC And The Goliath West Hippie Grows

Run the aerator intake outside room up high for best results then you know there's no chance of cross contamination
I'd have to cut a hole in the wall, to run it outside. :hmmmm: My grow is a one room structure. The room is divided by a false wall. The grow area is insulated and pretty well sealed, the other half of the room pretty much runs to ambient outside temperatures and humidity. :hmmmm: I could drill a hole and run the intake hose on the other side of the false wall.:) I think I'll try running it up toward the ceiling 1st. :) Also wondering if the air pump hose intake will act as a muffler and quiet the pump down some.:hmmmm::)

I'd have to cut a hole in the wall, to run it outside. :hmmmm: My grow is a one room structure. The room is divided by a false wall. The grow area is insulated and pretty well sealed, the other half of the room pretty much runs to ambient outside temperatures and humidity. :hmmmm: I could drill a hole and run the intake hose on the other side of the false wall.:) I think I'll try running it up toward the ceiling 1st. :) Also wondering if the air pump hose intake will act as a muffler and quiet the pump down some.:hmmmm::)
👍Rubber mounts might help

👍Rubber mounts might help
I may need some kind of deadener, like rubber mounts.:hmmmm: I may also have to deaden the wall board.:hmmmm: I have some one foot square sound deadener sheets. Used to kill vibrations in auto audio installations. I used to have a modest car that was really tricked out with stereo gear. Me and a friend pulled the seats and carpet out and sound deadened the whole thing. You could sit in it, turned off and parked, and almost hear your heart beating. :oops::love::cheesygrinsmiley:

I may need some kind of deadener, like rubber mounts.:hmmmm: I may also have to deaden the wall board.:hmmmm: I have some one foot square sound deadener sheets. Used to kill vibrations in auto audio installations. I used to have a modest car that was really tricked out with stereo gear. Me and a friend pulled the seats and carpet out and sound deadened the whole thing. You could sit in it, turned off and parked, and almost hear your heart beating. :oops::love::cheesygrinsmiley:
I eventually but my air outside the tent and it helped , if you've got the 6 & 8 valve diaphragm pump Definitely vibrates too long of a intake hose will do the diaphragms in . Up above the hoses as I put a spliter in and dropped the hoses on each side couple inches below the light and the sensor filled the room to the set point in no time . I couldn't remember the kpa on the output but it was pretty light . If you have no cigarette induced lung problems you'll be just fine with it . I ran the 1000 watt mh/hps and the Kind K5 750 each time I ran it . I remember the numbers from the k5 went from 13 ounces to 19 . Almost did 2 pounds with the hps but it was 3 white widows and an awesome Canadian dosido bad ass smoke with a Comatose sleep aid . I'm ready yo see you go and light intensity increases after day 21 in flower for three weeks then tapers down to where you had it at day 21 . I'm looking for the chart I believe is DLI as what we used , has anyone seen the co2 guys like @augie but don't remember any numbes behind his name ? There may be more new advice out there to catch up on .

I eventually but my air outside the tent and it helped , if you've got the 6 & 8 valve diaphragm pump Definitely vibrates too long of a intake hose will do the diaphragms in . Up above the hoses as I put a spliter in and dropped the hoses on each side couple inches below the light and the sensor filled the room to the set point in no time . I couldn't remember the kpa on the output but it was pretty light . If you have no cigarette induced lung problems you'll be just fine with it . I ran the 1000 watt mh/hps and the Kind K5 750 each time I ran it . I remember the numbers from the k5 went from 13 ounces to 19 . Almost did 2 pounds with the hps but it was 3 white widows and an awesome Canadian dosido bad ass smoke with a Comatose sleep aid . I'm ready yo see you go and light intensity increases after day 21 in flower for three weeks then tapers down to where you had it at day 21 . I'm looking for the chart I believe is DLI as what we used , has anyone seen the co2 guys like @augie but don't remember any numbes behind his name ? There may be more new advice out there to catch up on .
I was wondering about the added hose on the air pump intake stressing it. :oops: Kinda like using a snorkle swimming. It's harder to pull air through it, than just breathing.:hmmmm: The air pump is 35w and has six valves. About the size of a half gallon of ice cream, maybe a little smaller.:hmmmm:

I raise the light power through mid flower and start dropping it sometime after that.:) I don't get too precise on the light.:rolleyes: I still have both hps and mh lights put away.:) Old heavy ballast and electronic ballast too.:D I thought the old HID lights did a pretty good job.:) LEDs are easier, I think.:hmmmm:

Definitely led is less costly as I have to run a cooling fan with my cool tube mh/hps that way I could set it right on top of the canopy . I bet my Goliath would have been great at 92k lux and didn't burn any of the girls at 10" off the canopy . That's the one that did two pounds with one plant got to love technology.

Definitely led is less costly as I have to run a cooling fan with my cool tube mh/hps that way I could set it right on top of the canopy . I bet my Goliath would have been great at 92k lux and didn't burn any of the girls at 10" off the canopy . That's the one that did two pounds with one plant got to love technology.
I was running sealed HPS and MH and pushing or pulling air through them and outside. :) This was before good AC in grow.:cheesygrinsmiley: I used a 6" exhaust fan in each grow. I could lay my hand on the light fixtures, and they weren't hot. :)

Happy Holidaze Hippie!🎄

Hey everyone it's still been a struggle I guess the online criminals got passed when my credit cards put a Zero balance on my credit cards . They hit my phone at 4 am Christmas eve actually opened a closed phone so factory reset it was . I've been trying one app at a time since I'm not literate to there hook up with my phone .
Merry belated Christmas and New Year . Definitely miss being here on top of everything going on. My Candida was dropped off on the 3rd and I put her to the 64°for degrees at 58-62% humidity. I love this way as yesterday I was able to squish some cbd rosin as it all went in jars at 62% rh and the burp is holding at 62% in the jar . I did 4.5 ounces and got 31 mL of rosin that I mixed with 100 mL coconut oil and 15 mL of sunflower lecithin. I did 4 different temperatures 190-220°f as you'll see 220° caused a flood I almost didn't catch in time because of the pic I was taking . So the rest is set to squish at 220°f . Fixing to see if I did a big enough mix and just take one capsule instead of three capsules . Mama is stiching one of the candy kush and if I don't get just a happy feeling instead of stoned I know I got it right . But in the mean time I have pics of the squish and some solo cup clones that are on day 4 of drought , you know I couldn't do no grow not in my nature . @InTheShed & @Cola Monster fixing to load the pics and yes I'm stoned from three hits cbd still not strong enough to take only one cbd capsule. The two kush in the back lowers her fans slower than the Candida .
My health has done a turnaround much better now a days without gas heat . The few problems it added aren't really that bad. Still doing test, as long as they keep finding out I'm fine it improves my daily wellbeing .
Have a great weekend everyone.
Last two pics is my chillie Candida and she doesn't like it.

20240109_120124.jpg

20240109_121550.jpg

20240109_145635.jpg

20240109_150532.jpg

20240109_185704.jpg

20240112_120511.jpg

20240112_120941.jpg

20240112_120523.jpg

20240112_120610.jpg

20240112_120801.jpg

I'm so glad it was phone troubles and not lung troubles keeping you away! Candida squishing looks excellent and it should decarb at the same times and temps as your THC plants, so don't believe what folks say about it taking longer (at least that's my lab-tested experience).

Great collection of solo cup flowerers!

:green_heart:
It stopped bubbling around 35 minutes for the decarb and the kush was the same time frame .
Getting concerned on the drought of the Candida I didn't do the protractor to watch the fans . Looking at the kush it must be one that's hard to knock off doing a drought I need a big one to try this out . The Goliath is three feet away from the solo cups canopy and are covered in sugar hoping for 48 more hours and not fall over doa on me from the drought.
Not ready for the 15° degrees starting Monday-Thursday this week.

It definitely takes a bigger pot of soil to get the full-length drought going!
The kush made the perlite solo survived just fine as the next morning I fed them all but the Candida finally came to a couple days before harvest . The heavy smokers here are ready to try smoking which got put into a jar just yesterday.

Oops wrong pics these will be done in 12 days .
I had to increase my Candida caps to two to keep from getting stoned from the Candy Kush for 6 to 7 hours , adding THC to the Candida just makes me feel great so next caps I'm adding a 1/3 THC to the mix for the full benefit which probably could go 50/50 for the best of both ! And yes my candy kush caps still get me wasted in the evening for a super sleep night . Here's the solo cup pics

Have a great day everyone

Nice to have you back and updating! Is something noshing on the leaves in that first pic with the yellow spots?
I had to increase my Candida caps to two to keep from getting stoned from the Candy Kush for 6 to 7 hours
:laugh:
adding THC to the Candida just makes me feel great so next caps I'm adding a 1/3 THC to the mix for the full benefit which probably could go 50/50 for the best of both !
On your way to the perfect combo, and the fact that this happens:
And yes my candy kush caps still get me wasted in the evening for a super sleep night .
Is the icing on the cake! :welldone:

Afternoon @InTheShed think the spots were from the cloner at 6.4 ph for two weeks and I adjusted the buckets to 5.8 to start and the next two days it twisted some leaves and lightened the lower leafs. All have new growth but the one in the middle Mandarin cookies is a weird growing one and cupped under the vipar spectra 300 18" away in the cloner now in a bucket with the vs 600 24" away .
Which one the 33% or the 50/50 ?

Back
Top Bottom