Candida CD-1

OK, I have mostly clear trichomes and about 10% of those are amber clear. very few are cloudy. It seems they go from clear to amber clear.

is this because the thc is low and they won't go cloudy? Should I really be thinking of flushing for a few days and harvesting? I thought I'd be waiting a week or two more.

I really want to wait, suckers seem to be turning anyway

+++++EDIT+++++

the more I looked with my scope the more cloudy and amber I see. Hard to tell what percentage but there are at least 10-15% amber .

My Jack Herer growing in tandem is all cloudy with 5 to 10% amber.

I believe I ought to flush and let the plants use what mutes are stored in them.
Be careful where you look at the tricomes at. Leaves degrade much faster than bud areas do

Hard to think u have Amber and not all cloudy, can u post pics from a PC of the tricomes, or pm me yer email and u can send em to me

I pulled mine before many noticable Amber really showed, but all cloudy

Let's see some pics my friend

Thanks, @DobeWan

I was looking at the sugar leaves, didn't know they turn first. buds seem 50-50 / clear-milky. Lots to learn

I flushed with 4 gallons each then realized this. I re-watered with 1/2 nutes. Not sure how long I have but I'm ready to flush again when I see the buds turning

forgot to mention, I'm a little screwed in the viewing department. I ordered a loupe and a cheap microscope. no pictures possible. I need to get a camera scope to take photos. unprepared

Is there something diffrent in effects between smoking sativa pheno vs indica pheno of Candida?

And what do you think about new Dutch Passion pure cbd strain - CBD Charlotte's Angel? Is it worth to buy seed from them? Is reliable seed bank?

I'll tell you in about a week.

Per the breeder, the Sativa has more CBD and is better suited for extracts. I can definitely see how that works because I've sampled the Indica buds already and while they are full of CBD and have a good feel, lessen my anxiety and allow me to quiet my mind, be calm and help alleviate pain, the small THC effect is overpowered my the CBD, the THC effect seems to wear off rather quickly. This is the reason I grew a Jack Herer along with it. I also snipped a sample of this plant too and a little bit added to the Candida Indica bud give me just the right amount of high while also getting a full CBD effect. Feel good, anxiety and depression gone, pain gone.

With the Sativa being higher in CBD, I imagine it will challenge a THC effect even more. Makes sense that it's best used for extracts. I would use an extract throughout the day to have a good amount of CBD in me at all times, then smoke or vape the Sativa with Jack Herer here and there to get the really good feels

Been following this thread for a while now and want to share my results growing this strain.

My plant was a very stretchy sativa phenotype.

Smaller yielding than other plants I have grown in the same exact setup.

Lots of purple at the end of flowering, without cold temps.

The smell is a very lemony, with the slightest hint of cheesy.

The smoke is okay but I didn't do the best job at curing. So it could be better.

Absolutely NO high at all when smoked, but it does seem to be helping with my anxiety and panic issues.

Slight body high relaxed feeling that is only really noticeable when sitting down or laying down and relaxing. If that makes any sense lol.

Small amount of cotton mouth, but not very much.

My neighbor who has his Medical Card sent it off to get tested for me at SCLabs and I am very happy with the results.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

I still have a clone of the original plant that I will be keeping as a mother so I can continue to grow this plant.

Been following this thread for a while now and want to share my results growing this strain.

My plant was a very stretchy sativa phenotype.

Smaller yielding than other plants I have grown in the same exact setup.

Lots of purple at the end of flowering, without cold temps.

The smell is a very lemony, with the slightest hint of cheesy.

The smoke is okay but I didn't do the best job at curing. So it could be better.

Absolutely NO high at all when smoked, but it does seem to be helping with my anxiety and panic issues.

Slight body high relaxed feeling that is only really noticeable when sitting down or laying down and relaxing. If that makes any sense lol.

Small amount of cotton mouth, but not very much.

My neighbor who has his Medical Card sent it off to get tested for me at SCLabs and I am very happy with the results.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

I still have a clone of the original plant that I will be keeping as a mother so I can continue to grow this plant.

That is fantastic my friend

Great to see the test results.. yer plant looks very nice indeed

@cheifyc great job. Those purple buds look great and your results are excellent.

I need to come back to this strain ASAP. My wife has been has been having good results with her latest biologic so we're not in a rush.

Alright everyone, my candida has finally finished flowering! I have some pics but they aren’t great. I’m going to dry her and cure her for 2 weeks, then i will do a smoke test and a lab test and post my results as promised. Sorry it’s taken me so long y’all I’ve been really busy. I’m going to go back and read all the post i haven’t go to read yet as well. I just want to thank everyone who has been putting their input, personal experiences, pictures, suggestions, all the above that has been extremely helpful for everyone who wants to learn about this strain. I am a strict critic so when i finally do my smoke tray i will do my best to express my experience.

Hey Everyone,

Good things have been going on here since my last visit.

@ Cheifyc thank you for sharing your experience and the lab analysis report.

@ Sowperior, already looking forward to see yours, which I guess should be very soon now.

Lately I was haphazardly wandering the pages of a seed bank, when I came across what seems to be a new strain (or at least it seemed like a new strain to me…).

Deadlights (Norstar Genetics), the offspring of the already famous AC/DC and Pennywise.

I don’t know if Deadlights is stabilized or whether she needs to engage in a wild pheno hunting. Nor do I know whether or not she will live up to the incredibly high 24%+ CBD in comparison to a low THC rate under 2% according to the HPLC report.

However, for the moment, these are just words and numbers, made to trigger an almost irrepressible buying spree. I’ll wait and see how all these translate in the real world.

By the way, her seeds (which are out of stock everywhere I checked) are sold as regular only.

These are her pics

And her lab report

All this material was found in link bellow, where you can find her full specifications and the beeders' words.

Deadlights | Strains

Hello Everybody,

Before proceeding, I just want to say that I am not affiliated to any breeder, seeder, seed-bank whatsoever.

I just want to share what may interest people on this thread.

More and more breeders are releasing “high CBD lines” among which CBD (almost) only strains are increasingly becoming ubiquitous.

Another of these strains, caught my attention. Her name : Swiss Dream Auto CBD (averaging 20%CBD and virtually no THC, and readily available on the seed market).

That’s her

The Breeder, Kannabia, has made analyses results of this plant available for anyone to see (the pdf document, in link just down bellow), and they are pretty convincing.

More details @ Swiss Dream Auto CBD

By the way, does anybody know the whereabouts of what used to be the members’ blog section, if it has not been altogether wiped out during the latest update ?

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day.

Hello Sowperior,

Thank you for sharing the fantastic results.

I must have read it earlier in this thread, but I can’t remember what you are planning to use Candida against. Or did you just grow it out curiosity, to experience first-hand how CBD feels like ?

Anyway, whatever you intentions may be, I hope you won’t be disappointed.

Again, thanks for sharing this adventure.

Have fun. Enjoy

Hello Sowperior,

Thank you for sharing the fantastic results.

I must have read it earlier in this thread, but I can’t remember what you are planning to use Candida against. Or did you just grow it out curiosity, to experience first-hand how CBD feels like ?
Anyway, whatever you intentions may be, I hope you won’t be disappointed.

Again, thanks for sharing this adventure.

Have fun. Enjoy
Hey Baya,
I was suffering from some pretty severe anxiety, stomach problems, i couldn’t sleep, OCD issues, i have a few issues haha and i could t smoke THC because every time i did i would get panic attacks, so i started looking into high CBD strains and cane across this 1. After smoking it every day so far for about 2 weeks i can say that it doesn’t just work/cure half my issues by itself, but it does make a difference and some days the CBD REALLY makes me feel like I’m on top of the world. It was a great journey although i was slacking in my journal, at least i finally grew it, tested it, shared the results, and now people who google Candida will be able to have multiple real life references thanks to #420Magazine.

Hello Sowperior,

Reading your report, I am, one the one hand, thrilled to learn that CBD can sometimes make you feel so good, and on the other hand, I feel so sorry that you suffer from so many conditions.

Will you give a try to canna caps and liquid sunflower lecithin, to see if ingestion provides even greater relief (and maybe for longer) ?

I know too that THC can set in motion dreadful panic attacks, in some of us. They may sound ridiculous to someone who has never experienced one, but it’s hard to share and convey through words how bad and inescapable a feeling it is. It just keeps coming after you…

Again thank you. And better health to you.

Keep up the good work.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom