420's West Hippie Grows Candy Kush & Krush, Goliath 1k MH/HPS DWC

Only the best from them , then it gets to Tx and all of a sudden it’s an eight ball of crap .

i dont do other drugs but have tasted some coke a few times back in the late 70s

i have no idea what the shit they call coke today is but its not coke ..

but be why i switch to Pepsi..

Hey so Im guessing this is the other press mold you have? Do you like it or the rectangular one better?
I’m getting comfortable with the rectangle one , I know on the squishing before this one I tried it with 18 grams in it and I haven’t seen that much rosin in one press till then it was rolling out of there .

i dont do other drugs but have tasted some coke a few times back in the late 70s

i have no idea what the shit they call coke today is but its not coke ..

but be why i switch to Pepsi..
They make a non-addictive (really) oral form here called mambe. Basically ground up leaves with a buffering agent. It is truly non-addictive. I can go off it without the slightest trace of withdrawal. Tea leaves also. No big deal.

I am sure I would get hooked on snow. Coming off tobacco (and even vaping) was a cruncher.

Hey so Im guessing this is the other press mold you have? Do you like it or the rectangular one better?

i like the rectangular pre mold way more than cylinder.. 18 grams is the most ive done at once

i go minimum 16 gram presses now.. 18 gram is really hard to pack into the mold and squeeze shut
in the bench vice so much pressure tiny bits of rosin comes out on the plastic covers..

to get use to the technique of pressing i recommend starting with about 13 -14 grams in the mold..

bit easier to work with ..

i dont clean my mold easier to get the pressed pot out..

i like the rectangular pre mold way more than cylinder.. 18 grams is the most ive done at once

i go minimum 16 gram presses now.. 18 gram is really hard to pack into the mold and squeeze shut
in the bench vice so much pressure tiny bits of rosin comes out on the plastic covers..

to get use to the technique of pressing i recommend starting with about 13 -14 grams in the mold..

bit easier to work with ..

i dont clean my mold easier to get the pressed pot out..

Nice ya I scoop one up for sure. Ive been using this cylinder press mold for about 4 years now gotten pretty good at pressing without busting bags and some how cracking parchment paper. Which took a while to do really. The cylinder mold take alot less pressure to get it to start oozing. Had to get a gauge on my pump to make sure I wasnt over doing it. But as West Hippie says I want to see it rolling out of there like niagara falls and thats not happening for me at 3-7 grams at most I get one drip.

Nice ya I scoop one up for sure. Ive been using this cylinder press mold for about 4 years now gotten pretty good at pressing without busting bags and some how cracking parchment paper. Which took a while to do really. The cylinder mold take alot less pressure to get it to start oozing. Had to get a gauge on my pump to make sure I wasnt over doing it. But as West Hippie says I want to see it rolling out of there like niagara falls and thats not happening for me at 3-7 grams at most I get one drip.

To See the rosin rolling out you need to be pressing the right pot.. some pot is very low yielding in rosin..

do si dos elite is really good producer !!!!

u will love the rectangular pre mold.. never have blown a bag yet... stuffing over 18grams..
perfect fit in the bag make the difference..

To See the rosin rolling out you need to be pressing the right pot.. some pot is very low yielding in rosin..

do si dos elite is really good producer !!!!

u will love the rectangular pre mold.. never have blown a bag yet... stuffing over 18grams..
perfect fit in the bag make the difference..

Yep that looks lovely! But yes Ive had a few strains that press well but always searching for a keeper that hits all my boxes. So far from 3.5 I get anywhere between .5-.9 return which isnt too bad I think.

Is that the 10 ton press you have there? I have to same one if it is. Also is that the 2x4 mold?

Yep that looks lovely! But yes Ive had a few strains that press well but always searching for a keeper that hits all my boxes. So far from 3.5 I get anywhere between .5-.9 return which isnt too bad I think.

Is that the 10 ton press you have there? I have to same one if it is. Also is that the 2x4 mold?
yes 2x4 dab press store... get the dab press bags to match.. 120 is good if u want most yield
90 micron bag is a bit more tastier product.. never tried a 75 micron bag yet..

with my do si dos elite been press up to 19.5% sometimes press out 16.5 when a bit older or a bit lower down
the tree.. 18% average is pretty sweet .. my 1st plant i press was bc god bud.. .. tasted amazing but 13% max yield only. do si dos is a bit harder hitting more potent!!!!!!

yes 2x4 dab press store... get the dab press bags to match.. 120 is good if u want most yield
90 micron bag is a bit more tastier product.. never tried a 75 micron bag yet..

with my do si dos elite been press up to 19.5% sometimes press out 16.5 when a bit older or a bit lower down
the tree.. 18% average is pretty sweet .. my 1st plant i press was bc god bud.. .. tasted amazing but 13% max yield only. do si dos is a bit harder hitting more potent!!!!!!

Nice thanks. I have the 90s already I had the 120s but decided to get the 90s last time. Some ppl were telling me that the lipids or whatever dont get filtered until 35 micron or something and the yield lose isnt that much but I havent tried that yet. Im excited to press the strains I just took down should be done dryin next week then have to cure a little but Im excited to press them to see if they give good returns.

Sorry everyone I’ve been a little busy last two weeks.
I need to do the comparison of the Candy Kush I pressed and added the CBGA to . And the capsules to the Candy Kush I didn’t add anything to . One thing for sure the CBGA and CBG both have a calming effect , pain I’m not sure . I’ve done both caps now and I like the caps with the CBGA as the relaxing feeling is what we all need . At first I thought the CBGA took away from the high but when I tried without the Candy Kush caps was no different high . Both caps are a stoners dream high , stumble along . The just Candy kush has a much better belch taste according to my son . I can tell there something there but no flavor for me or smell. The smokers here say a berry , citrus with a little woody . I’m wondering if the woody part is the musky part I take in when they open a jar it takes over the whole house .
I got the cloner out of moth balls this afternoon. Got some special CBD seeds going with two and two clones from the Mama Candy Kush. Candy Kush I’m going to grow some short ones to compare quality to the two pounder . I here quality is not quantity . DWC five gallon buckets . As we know Neil set me up with the Goliath a beast of a grow light that I couldn’t believe the girl would grow right into the light and not have serious injury to her , Just made fatter and denser nugs plus the taste I get to here about .
On the bright side of things I get to go to the new schroon journals . I’ll have cattle for the next thirty days chowing on Sudan to promote the little rascals and see what kind of giggles we can get out of natural schroons .
I’ve got a lot of catching up to do on everyone’s journals so just ignore me if you see me running backwards through them just making sure I don’t miss anything new .
Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone.

Hope everyone has had a great Labor Day weekend.

IMG_4883.jpeg

IMG_4886.jpeg

Since I’m starting another mother (CBD) I’m moving back to the Candy Kush mothers thread which I’d have to go to the hood to grab some clones . I still have 10 seeds of the candy kush might try to sprout two of them and three CBD seeds real soon.

Back
Top Bottom