Candida CBD, DWC And The Goliath West Hippie Grows

Week ago don'tguess i won't get to stay.

Screenshot_20231117_181630_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Can't tell either of them tipped over so well done between you and your son to keep the ball rolling, hospital and hackers be damned! Nice looking roots too. Candida or Candy K?
Hopefully i can get the other post done but yes she's fine . I was put into hippie66's post that last week also before they started hacking . There is another one needforweed that hit ! Spoofing huh and many more .

Hopefully going to be great to be back check these girls out . I don't have possession of them as to big to be moved but sure as hell looking great .

20231218_171748.jpg

20231218_171755.jpg

20231218_171833.jpg

20231218_171801.jpg

20231218_171810.jpg

20231218_171821.jpg

Wherever the hell they are they're looking mighty fine! Hope all is well with you these days WH. :green_heart:
Those buds on both Candida are supported with yoyo's , the roots didn't get as big as the Candy kush but the buds did .

Do you normally go year round? I have to take a break during the height of winter. No source of warm water.
We put forks on the tractors and picked the building up and I put insulation then a foam board then paneling before we set her back down . The only gets slightly cool but no harsh cold . Hard to get my buckets below 68 f but I've used 2 liter hot water bottles to get back to 73 f as I never worried about lights out getting to cool . As Neil's Goliath will keep it at 74-76 f at 30 f outside no heater running except at lights out and it's set at 68 f as it rarely comes on

We put forks on the tractors and picked the building up and I put insulation then a foam board then paneling before we set her back down . The only gets slightly cool but no harsh cold . Hard to get my buckets below 68 f but I've used 2 liter hot water bottles to get back to 73 f as I never worried about lights out getting to cool . As Neil's Goliath will keep it at 74-76 f at 30 f outside no heater running except at lights out and it's set at 68 f as it rarely comes on
The only time the temperatures come down much in my grow area during lights out, is in November, December. :rolleyes: I could turn the AC down every night but the electric bill is high enough.:oops: It being sealed up pretty well, should help with running the CO2.:hmmmm: My reservoirs run to ambient AC controlled temps. :) I aerate the reservoir strongly, and haven't had a problem with the water.:)

The only time the temperatures come down much in my grow area during lights out, is in November, December. :rolleyes: I could turn the AC down every night but the electric bill is high enough.:oops: It being sealed up pretty well, should help with running the CO2.:hmmmm: My reservoirs run to ambient AC controlled temps. :) I aerate the reservoir strongly, and haven't had a problem with the water.:)
If you run the co2 at 1500 ppm the heat will be hitting 90 f in a 5'x5' tent . I ran a dehumidifier on the outside tent and it never stopped till dark hours. At 750 ppm was much better .

If you run the co2 at 1500 ppm the heat will be hitting 90 f in a 5'x5' tent . I ran a dehumidifier on the outside tent and it never stopped till dark hours. At 750 ppm was much better .
I'm thinking of running at 900ppm as a center :hmmmm: and using 200ppm as the upper and lower limit for the regulator to kick on and off.:) So, 800 for a low and 1000 for a high.:) I'll let it get a little warmer in the grow area, but I have to keep the reservoirs in mind.:hmmmm::)

I'm thinking of running at 900ppm as a center :hmmmm: and using 200ppm as the upper and lower limit for the regulator to kick on and off.:) So, 800 for a low and 1000 for a high.:) I'll let it get a little warmer in the grow area, but I have to keep the reservoirs in mind.:hmmmm::)
Plenty 2 liter frozen treats for the reservoir first thing in the morning . The other is acid rain as the reservoir is winding down weekly to the end in flower never did it in veg . First thing I noticed was how close and tight the nodes are . My white eidow was so solid I could hit it with a hammer and it wouldn't split it was like a rock . Then got a press later and tried to use co2 after that and couldn't do it anymore ,friggin cigarettes.

Plenty 2 liter frozen treats for the reservoir first thing in the morning . The other is acid rain as the reservoir is winding down weekly to the end in flower never did it in veg . First thing I noticed was how close and tight the nodes are . My white eidow was so solid I could hit it with a hammer and it wouldn't split it was like a rock . Then got a press later and tried to use co2 after that and couldn't do it anymore ,friggin cigarettes.
I was wondering if the room being saturated with a higher concentration, was affecting the reservoir's PH. :hmmmm: Also wondering if the air pump sitting on the floor, where the highest concentration exist, pumping the highest CO2 concentration air, into the reservoir, had any effect on reservoir PH. :hmmmm:
I am putting some painted wooden panels up on the walls of the grow to attach stuff too, rather than setting stuff on cinder blocks on the floor as I'm doing now.:rolleyes: I'm gonna try and mount the air pump to the wall and run a hose from it's intake, up towards the ceiling, where the CO2 concentrations should be lower. :)
What do you think? :hmmmm: Good idea or waste of time, on taking my air from near the ceiling.?:hmmmm::)

I was wondering if the room being saturated with a higher concentration, was affecting the reservoir's PH. :hmmmm: Also wondering if the air pump sitting on the floor, where the highest concentration exist, pumping the highest CO2 concentration air, into the reservoir, had any effect on reservoir PH. :hmmmm:
I am putting some painted wooden panels up on the walls of the grow to attach stuff too, rather than setting stuff on cinder blocks on the floor as I'm doing now.:rolleyes: I'm gonna try and mount the air pump to the wall and run a hose from it's intake, up towards the ceiling, where the CO2 concentrations should be lower. :)
What do you think? :hmmmm: Good idea or waste of time, on taking my air from near the ceiling.?:hmmmm::)
Run the aerator intake outside room up high for best results then you know there's no chance of cross contamination

Back
Top Bottom