420's West Hippie Grows Candy Kush & Krush, Goliath 1k MH/HPS DWC

04/28/23

Actually happy to say the job is Golden. I have done two things beat my old record of 942 grams ( but was 4 girls) and did what the Goliath does best 2 pound grow . Candy produced 2.1123348 pounds (959 grams) , was hoping for the 1k grams . Didn’t catch the women in time they made popcorn out of my biggest tops before I knew it.
Here’s Candy by herself.

Here’s the three jars up front, above .
Krush (4jars missing) joined in on this pic , which saved me from Candy getting hit .
Sorry I can’t tell y’all how it taste or smells but I’m looking at 2 stoners it’s still as great as it was when I bought some 7 years ago and grew till I finished the last one starting with 420 .
This was my longest dry so far 8 days then into jars . day 6-7 we trimmed the sugar leaves which between the two girls we got 462 grams (190 alcohol(shatter) or do I make hash?)
Here’s Candy with Krush in the back ground.
Filled all but the top rung , kef finally fell this morning is why they got jarred. I forgot to go by and get more jar’s because I thought it would be 10-14 days of drying, too lazy to go to town is more like it .
Want to thank everyone that checked Candy out and have a great weekend.

What I did for the dry was 62-64 degree range and dehumidifier/ humidifier set at 60% but it stayed on the high side 62% since it’s been humid when I started .

Congrats killer harvest hope to do something like this one day lol.
Last time I did a 11 week veg this one was 13-1/2 weeks in veg . Plus I got lucky this time no mites taking over this time. Not one bug in the wash .
Thank you for checking Candy out and have a great weekend.

What a haul! :cheer: When are you gonna start squezzing? :bong::cheesygrinsmiley:
I finally hit a goal and with a great quality weed . Can’t wait to squish some,
About 10 days in the jar is usually what I’ll wait for .

Holy cow! You know this is why they invented buckets...so that the rest of the country can have jars too. :)

Congrats on all those meds, and that space must feel pretty empty now with those two down. 🦗 🦗
I started to do the bucket cure but after 8 days at 62% rh they felt perfect. I put 4 rh meters known to be close to an accurate number , all show 62% this morning.
Shatter or hash what do you think I should do with 460 grams of sugar leaves ?
It actually echoes in there , meds for me well and there’s the two stoners enjoying.
Thanks InTheShed

geezsh West, great haul Brother!

Now is a good time for those 1lb Grove bags.

geezsh West, great haul Brother!

Now is a good time for those 1lb Grove bags.
Thanks @Mayne , I didn’t need the roasting bags this time I changed up the hang time humidity and temp. Longest drying time so far .
Did you get another grow going ?

I'm voting for shatter since everyone's doing hash and kief these days! :)
Shatter it is , have got to get more everclear and I don’t want to go to town anytime soon. Rosin on the eighth of May is a plan also .

I don't know how to make it. Don't really know what shatter is. :rolleyes: I'll have to read up on it. It's gettin close to my bedtime. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Grandpa Tokin’s oil thread just remember to filter twice for shatter HERE

Just read the link. Thanks for the info.
How is the end product different from Rosin other than green? Almost all my rosin looks like this. I never get the fluffy looking rosin.
I always have used cured bud not just dried. :hmmmm:

Thanks @Mayne , I didn’t need the roasting bags this time I changed up the hang time humidity and temp. Longest drying time so far .
Did you get another grow going ?
ahhh, ok, you do your thing Bro..

As far as a grow, Nope. I have the iching to tho. I really want to break out my HM660 GrowPro light tho, I havnt even taken it out of the box yet, been over a year, LOL.

Just read the link. Thanks for the info.
How is the end product different from Rosin other than green? Almost all my rosin looks like this. I never get the fluffy looking rosin.
I always have used cured bud not just dried. :hmmmm:
Don’t want any green, there’s a cure for green. I just use my sugar leaves that actually cure with the buds as I have a crazy amount from these two girls. Figuring three bottles of everclear ,guess I should buy a distiller and reuse the everclear .
I forgot the second time I ran the job and double the filter process was left out talking about gum and was a mess .
This has been a great project for the sugar leaves for myself to use all of the plant . Fans and stalks for salve , sugar leaves for shatter and buds for pressing , the women smoking and the creams .

Update on some Candy squishing. I could smell it in the press . Don’t know if it had something to do with the longer 8 days dry time at 62% rh . Old dry time was 4-5 days at 55% rh . Candy’s Tops and buds went into jars at 62% and have stayed that way for the last 10 days . I said 10 days and the press is warmed up to 190f and says let’s go .

Time for the 240f oven I warm the CCO with the rosin

On to the magnetic stirrer, at 86f I put the CBGA in 5 grams you would have thought I was mixing paint for a metal flake job . Finally down to 78f and just golden now and on to the capsules
156 capsules = 100mL CCO 10mL Sunflower Lecithin ,16 mL decarbed rosin & 5 grams of CBGA. I’m pretty stoned off of one capsule 1:45
before takeoff. I can see Mam and snow take two hits and the buzz is on for these stoners .
Time for another cap 9:09
Have a great week everyone and there’s more yet with the sugar leaves until then

Back
Top Bottom