420's Acapulco Gold & 3-00 Kush NextLight Mega Hydro Grow

Hey everyone great grandson saw myself and my daughter (GG) at his hospital room window. He jumped out of bed with iv still connected, climbed to the window to give us as kiss and wanted a hug . He’s going to be fine there going to keep him one more night . His two sisters are fine . I was detained for a couple hours . I rented a sky lift to get to the fourth floor to see him . Hospital and cops didn’t like it . When I finally took the lift back they tore the charges up ,whew that was $5200 rental . My immediate family is going to be fine . My cousins still praying for them . Thank everyone for the kind words. I’ll be back in the grow room tomorrow. Have a blessed night :love:

Did not need to ask me twice im double jabbed have been for months now.
I dont care how who started it why its here.
All i know is wait till it Hits your family and if your an anti vaxer.
Your soon be a convert.
Hope everything works out for you @West Hippie .
I lost a few family members to this nasty thing. ;)

OMG I hope you made the evening news down there! Glad to hear the immediates are doing well, and I hope your cousins live to tell the tale and spread the gospel of vaccines. :goodluck:
No news showed up we were up there for maybe 15 minutes. There were people taking pics of us up there , plus the claw Marks on my arm from my daughter . She’s never been on a sky lift . I was at the hospital at 6:55 before they opened the doors and still wouldn’t let me in . GG forgot I built the electrical into this hospital, just give me a room number I’ll get you there quickly. I couldn’t sleep last night and sitting here burning a dosidos. I know it will work for me .

Hey everyone great grandson saw myself and my daughter (GG) at his hospital room window. He jumped out of bed with iv still connected, climbed to the window to give us as kiss and wanted a hug . He’s going to be fine there going to keep him one more night . His two sisters are fine . I was detained for a couple hours . I rented a sky lift to get to the fourth floor to see him . Hospital and cops didn’t like it . When I finally took the lift back they tore the charges up ,whew that was $5200 rental . My immediate family is going to be fine . My cousins still praying for them . Thank everyone for the kind words. I’ll be back in the grow room tomorrow. Have a blessed night :love:
You get more kick ass every day!!!! I love this story and I would have loved so much more to see it all go down!!! Continued prayers West Hippie family!!! :green_heart::peace:

You get more kick ass every day!!!! I love this story and I would have loved so much more to see it all go down!!! Continued prayers West Hippie family!!! :green_heart::peace:
I wished I’d taken a pic of him kissing the window , I was in too tears seeing he is okay .

I wished I’d taken a pic of him kissing the window , I was in too tears seeing he is okay .
Beautiful I can see it now...I'm still pregnancy emotional 2 years later, it makes me tear up cause I literally can picture it :love: so happy you got to see him and in such an elaborate West Hippie fashion :hug:

West, you continue to amaze me. I'm so happy to hear that he's doing better (all of your :love: family). I will say, my jaw dropped and I laughed when I read about the lift.
Keep taking care of your family and yourself brother.

Great Grandson is home . CPA dropped the charges but I have to fix the grass . I can handle that . I guess the manager thought it was weird that after signing the paperwork and left my bank card keys to my truck on the clip board jumped on the lift and took off down the service road . I’m home and showering twice before I do anything else . I do have pics for the sponsors grows I’ll get them up after the shower.

Great Grandson is home . CPA dropped the charges but I have to fix the grass . I can handle that . I guess the manager thought it was weird that after signing the paperwork and left my bank card keys to my truck on the clip board jumped on the lift and took off down the service road . I’m home and showering twice before I do anything else . I do have pics for the sponsors grows I’ll get them up after the shower.
Wonderful news West!!!! Just give them some grass and call it a day....so happy he is home:green_heart::peace::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom