420's West Hippie Grows Candy Kush & Krush, Goliath 1k MH/HPS DWC

Any questions just ask away .
Thanks, West!
I have autism and some other imjuries and health issues, and CBD and THC are transformative. Only, my doctor says no more vaping 😭 , so I guess if capsules are my new thing, I want to production line them, and "git 'er done" in a top-quality way. I noticed that you seem to have quite a production line going on there.

I am in rural Colombia, and to get good quality anything, you have to ship it from the US (2-3 weeks, best quality), or from China (3-5 weeks, and watch your ratings very carefully).

I have a new 12t press and stuff on the way (never used it except to jack up my car when I was a teenager, haha), and I have one of those lives where I have to juggle a zillion things, but I wanted to get stuff on the way, and then read up while it is on the way.

Do you have a "favorite parts list" for noob grower-pressers just starting out? Meaning, what would you buy if you had to start from zero?
THANKS! (And I hope to catch up on your thread in the meantime.) :thanks:

Thanks, West!
I have autism and some other imjuries and health issues, and CBD and THC are transformative. Only, my doctor says no more vaping 😭 , so I guess if capsules are my new thing, I want to production line them, and "git 'er done" in a top-quality way. I noticed that you seem to have quite a production line going on there.

I am in rural Colombia, and to get good quality anything, you have to ship it from the US (2-3 weeks, best quality), or from China (3-5 weeks, and watch your ratings very carefully).

I have a new 12t press and stuff on the way (never used it except to jack up my car when I was a teenager, haha), and I have one of those lives where I have to juggle a zillion things, but I wanted to get stuff on the way, and then read up while it is on the way.

Do you have a "favorite parts list" for noob grower-pressers just starting out? Meaning, what would you buy if you had to start from zero?

hey just a heads up .. I like to read up all about it before i order up stuff !!!!!! otherwise how you know what to get?

your in the right place bro

hey just a heads up .. I like to read up all about it before i order up stuff !!!!!! otherwise how you know what to get?
Hahaha, I do read all about it before purchasing!
Only, with my schedule (juggling), I had to get a press on the way, and then read up on it later. And it is nice to know what to read up on :)

I was on a sprint until today, and I had like 2 hours, but now I am back in the barrel.
I am on page 5 of this thread, and still so far all I have seen is a monster, gorgous plant, but no idea what to buy!
It's ok, I hope to catch up on the thread by the end of the weekend, and then I can buy.
I have all the squeezing and growing stuff coming, and some capsules, I can production line it later :)
your in the right place bro
Thanks, Dubie Bro!!
Loved your albums back in the 70s, haha.
I am sure you guys can help me figure it out.
Got to run, back after Shabbat!
Happy dabbing!

Thanks, West!

Awesome , I’ll lay everything out and do a photo cession with all accessories in the morning. Have a great night .

Finally took a pic of these buttheads puffing Candy Kush .

IMG_4792.jpeg

Plus I sat here chowing down and noticed I only put the pucks on top of the press , 4 on the left side . I’ll throw these pics in . And the puck maker I used is also on top of the press.

IMG_4710.jpeg

IMG_4711.jpeg

IMG_4720.jpeg

IMG_4721.jpeg

I have a little lunch box full of samples I was given and didn’t like or floor found all sorts. All proper flower. I want to turn it into a solid block like that! Enough time and pressure with some trim to help bind I think that would go very hash like!

I have a little lunch box full of samples I was given and didn’t like or floor found all sorts. All proper flower. I want to turn it into a solid block like that! Enough time and pressure with some trim to help bind I think that would go very hash like!
I used the 15 gram dabpress rectangle with the six inch vice . I have the 30mm round puck maker at 7 grams .
Best hash I’ve had was in Germany, one hit totaled me immediately and have never had any like it .

IMG_4797.jpeg

IMG_4796.jpeg

IMG_4795.jpeg

I had some Afghan Black I bought in Amsterdam. Back when 25 guilders was a fixed price - the weight varied. Thai weed would be like 4 grams for 25 guilders and this was 1.1g for the same. My 17 year old self did a bucket. Literally floored me. Most stoned ever. 😅

I had some Afghan Black I bought in Amsterdam. Back when 25 guilders was a fixed price - the weight varied. Thai weed would be like 4 grams for 25 guilders and this was 1.1g for the same. My 17 year old self did a bucket. Literally floored me. Most stoned ever. 😅
Lucky you while in Germany I wanted to go there but ran out of $ . Amsterdam was my first seed buy . We got spoiled on Candy Kush so I bought more this year .

I need to find the chart for this , had it @InTheShed thread that figures it for us . I’ve had as much as 225mg with the dosidos. I use the 2/0 caps .
OldSalt would test his at 100 mL cco . The dosidos could have used 200 mL CCO . But my dosidos came from Canada and there not a sponsor anymore.
Save yourself from smokeing , lungs and heart will thank you later .
what in the .... is a dosido? if you would please. I thought it was a strain

what in the .... is a dosido? if you would please. I thought it was a strain
Hi Maritimer! It is a strain! GSC and Face Off OG

I used the 15 gram dabpress rectangle with the six inch vice . I have the 30mm round puck maker at 7 grams .
Best hash I’ve had was in Germany, one hit totaled me immediately and have never had any like it .

IMG_4797.jpeg

IMG_4796.jpeg

IMG_4795.jpeg

Wow, those pucks looked nice! Haha, I thought I was looking at a trail-mix sprouts green-bar, or something, haha!

If everything should be here in two more weeks, then I guess I should get the humid room going. What do I do, put some water in tubs, and also put a big slow fan?
Or how does one best achieve 62% humidity?
Thanks.

Wow, those pucks looked nice! Haha, I thought I was looking at a trail-mix sprouts green-bar, or something, haha!

If everything should be here in two more weeks, then I guess I should get the humid room going. What do I do, put some water in tubs, and also put a big slow fan?
Or how does one best achieve 62% humidity?
Thanks.
I’ve got a cheap humidifier I bought 10 years ago and it only puts out a low mist but my ink bird rh controller takes care of the rest . I have a dehumidifier to bring it down which is tied in with the ink bird . Room rh hasn’t shown me any different pressing. but out of the jar you need close to 62% . room temp 70f is better than 78f and 64 is much better getting the rosin off the parchment paper. When you go back to Grandpa Tokin’s rosin thread down at the bottom it shows similar threads there are more excellent threads .
The way I got my rh took 8 days was hoping longer but room temp 64f and inkbird set on 62% trimmed on day 7 and next day in the jar . Left the temp and rh 62% and 64f temp while in the jar in the jar for a 10 day cure for pressing. Pic to keep it at 62% rh once in the jar.

IMG_4803.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom