420’s DWC 4 Dosidos MC 2020 Grow

75A78C36-4BB1-4EBD-A316-71B7EA5B03D9.jpeg
C36A0ED4-72BC-4E25-8A8F-39F7EDE20ECF.jpeg
841F54DD-C221-4961-BA66-34032B751154.jpeg

Just started fishing

Your-a-making me jealous WH!! I look at my boat Sitting in my backyard everyday... wishing. :smokin:

I really need to get oil in the lag and get that bitch started, and take my daughter out fishing. The wife can stay home with the baby... I mean she’s got the milk bags anyways.

catch anything?
We ended up with 17 from 4-8 lbs . Daughter took the pics so I have to wait for her to text them to me .
Besides a buzz
That's what I catch when I go fishing. Never being skunked yet
Had a good buzz a 170mg WW capsule . Have been skunked plenty but not this time of the year . Gonna have to move around not seeing anything in the graph that’s big !
Your-a-making me jealous WH!! I look at my boat Sitting in my backyard everyday... wishing. :smokin:

I really need to get oil in the lag and get that bitch started, and take my daughter out fishing. The wife can stay home with the baby... I mean she’s got the milk bags anyways.
Yes your baby is ready to wet that hook . A perch would be right for her to start !

Yes your baby is ready to wet that hook . A perch would be right for her to start !
Yellow perch is well-distributed throughout Alberta, except for the foothills and mountains. Did you know stocking perch in a stocked trout pond is illegal in Alberta. It’s a concern to the angling community. Yellow perch compete with local trout species when introduced.

But you are right, a perch would be perfect!!

Yellow perch is well-distributed throughout Alberta, except for the foothills and mountains. Did you know stocking perch in a stocked trout pond is illegal in Alberta. It’s a concern to the angling community. Yellow perch compete with local trout species when introduced.

But you are right, a perch would be perfect!!
All the floods we had the stripe bass got into the Guadalupe River (fed from underground river ) stocked with there favorite food pike get to over 50 lbs . I had to put some excitement into teaching the kids how to cast then where to make it go . I put the rubber weight on and had them try to hit me with it payed off .

@NextLight MEGA is hanging in the tent and guess who is out ! Also had gotten the spray mix from SNS 217C spider mite control.
Next grow will feature the light , to flood and drain purple punch and monster zkittles

you were overdue!
Absolutely!! He’s come so close on motm so many times it’s insulting he hasn’t won one yet!!

@NextLight MEGA is hanging in the tent and guess who is out ! Also had gotten the spray mix from SNS 217C spider mite control.
Next grow will feature the light , to flood and drain purple punch and monster zkittles

Wowzers!! That’s one shnazzy looking light you got there!! You deserve it man!! You really do!!

Thanks @MrSauga it’s been tough here one grand baby and two great grandchildren with that nasty corona. Brought all the kids out in the country hopefully they’ll stay out here for a couple of weeks or more . Hadn’t been taking any of my capsules till last night and got wasted and slept like a rock . Won’t be able to see the kids with the corona for another week and a half which really sucks . Checked the grow room and had lost a purple punch will see if the others survive so far so good .

Back
Top Bottom