420's West Hippie Grows Candy Kush & Krush, Goliath 1k MH/HPS DWC

If you're worried about the ones on the outer edge falling over, you could run cord/line around the screen support lines horizontally however far up necessary to support them. Kinda like keeping flowers upright in a vase.

04/16/23 day 49 of 12/12
Candy I did a wifi microscope on her , all the lowers are maybe 50% cloudy but the top I could get to closest to the Goliath are just straight no ball on the end . The leaves aren’t curled so it’s confusing as the canopy temp hasn’t been bad at all but the sugar is thick on it .

Krush needed more Jo-Jo’s

04/18/23 day 51 not area but 12/12
The Mama and Snow , women of the house have said they can smell Candy coming up the driveway, must be nice .
Have some trichs pics coming and I believe middle of next week.
Candy

Krush pics

Trichs pics

2023-04-18-10-24-02-568.jpeg

2023-04-18-10-23-38-560.jpeg

2023-04-18-10-23-34-245.jpeg

2023-04-18-10-23-03-470.jpeg

2023-04-18-10-23-17-079.jpeg

2023-04-18-10-23-25-561.jpeg

2023-04-18-10-22-48-571.jpeg

2023-04-18-10-22-33-915.jpeg

2023-04-18-10-22-07-228.jpeg

04/19/23 day 52 of 12/12
Both girls are shouting out to check trichs again, not till Sunday. Candy only used 32 ppm of solids this morning . Too busy I have to go cut out another 100 plus year old native pecan tree covered in Texas fungus .
Candy

This happened 3 weeks ago when I tried to back off the calmag on the MC V2 . Whole new ball game next grow I officially have V3 .
Krush
Used all of the yo-ups this morning two more tops hanging low .

You could trim those with hedge clippers and smoke the fan leaves. You’re a magician. Outstanding as usual.
This is what I really want HERE . Thank you for your support and like wise your girls have always been outstanding.

420 chop day 53 of 12/12
Candy’s last pics attached to the stump.

Now Krush will stay as one plant hanging by herself.
We will be able to count tops from Mama Candy , problem is I think Candy is going to take up all the hanging space once spread out .
Candy dropped from 3 gallons to 1 gallon and another 31 ppm of solids verses 100 plus ppm daily. 1000 grams fingers crossed .
HAPPY 420 EVERYONE :peace:

Got here just in time! Well done on that mammoth harvest, and as huge and stinky and good in capsules it will be, I'm going to miss that beast of a plant. Until you do the next one of course!
:cheer:
I’m seeing more larf since the light is hitting the tote .
Interesting. Didja pluck it? #nolarf
Candy’s increased the water uptake but the nutrients are staying the same about 100 ppm of solids .
Does that mean it's done building flowers and now just maintaining leaves?
I have to go cut out another 100 plus year old native pecan tree covered in Texas fungus .
:( I had no idea you even had a State Fungus!
This happened 3 weeks ago when I tried to back off the calmag on the MC V2 . Whole new ball game next grow I officially have V3 .
I was going to comment on how evenly green you've kept the plants through the grow and then you had to post that! Do you anticipate much of a learning curve for v3? I think Virgin Ground likes that version best (not in hydro of course).

Got here just in time! Well done on that mammoth harvest, and as huge and stinky and good in capsules it will be, I'm going to miss that beast of a plant. Until you do the next one of course!
:cheer:

Interesting. Didja pluck it? #nolarf

Does that mean it's done building flowers and now just maintaining leaves?

:( I had no idea you even had a State Fungus!

I was going to comment on how evenly green you've kept the plants through the grow and then you had to post that! Do you anticipate much of a learning curve for v3? I think Virgin Ground likes that version best (not in hydro of course).
Your right Candy was something else . I’ve never filled the ceiling like that before.
Didn’t get to take a bike ride before I took her down so I could smell her :(.
Gave Mama the larf and they were wasted when I caught up with them . Under the Goliath we couldn’t tell that it had the high brix shine to the leaves like the dosidos, but Krush had them all along . Which Krush is still one plant , ran out of room on the ceiling. Hate to hang her over the tools like when I was running a tent .
You got me on maintaining leaves or building flowers for the nutrients and water uptake . Science I’m lacking .
Texas has had this for the last 20+ years killing off our trees . I still have 15 - 33 year old pecan trees which are native from the 100+ year old pecan trees I had well I one left . Mainly it’s taken most of my 70’ cedar trees .
I added the sea kelp they gave me and really burnt and curled the tips also two water and nutrients changes ago . So to use kelp I’ll have to cut back on the MC it’s self. Hasn’t this been great no bloom nutrient and still get a grow like this from MC . I love how well MC works especially the cost . Even with MSA ,calmag ,Z-7 and Hydroguard guarantee I spent less than $50 getting her to the finish.
I mixed a batch of V3 and the ph was 5.8 not 5.3-5.4 bonus already . I put one B’s girls on the v3 mc cause the PB nutrients was getting low and she looks great MSA and MC only no Z7 or Hydroguard, his garage is cold so no need . So it works great as V2 just less work , cut the cost of calmag out .
It will probably be 10-14 days before I get a weight I’m trying the 62% humidity at 64 f slow and steady and some in the fridge. Women over here love the fridge taste . Thank you for your help .

Damn I'm sorry to hear about the trees getting killed. :( I wonder if anyone has sprayed them with citric acid or LABs or something natural like that. Probably since they must have the best ag minds down there working on it and not just playing football.

It's great to hear the the new MC is working so well straight out of the bag! And well done keeping the women folk happy. :thumb:

Damn I'm sorry to hear about the trees getting killed. :( I wonder if anyone has sprayed them with citric acid or LABs or something natural like that. Probably since they must have the best ag minds down there working on it and not just playing football.

It's great to hear the the new MC is working so well straight out of the bag! And well done keeping the women folk happy. :thumb:
As normal your right I forgot about the department of AG . When we flooded last summer they did all the surveying to correct the field from more flooding. I know he talked about the fungus , maybe he does have an answer. Well they only work Monday-Thursday good for them . Definitely thanks for the input.
The women are comparing it to the dosidos or was it because I mentioned it to them. Mama and Snow are easy to please 🙏

I wish I could remember what Felipe taught me about hydro pH in flower. Was it that when they're using the most potassium is when pH drops quickly? Candy was dropping like that last week but seems to have stabilized a bit and now it's Krush's turn!

Pretty soon you'll have...oh wait, it's already happening:

The diagram below might shed (!) some light on that. Also, this paper by Bruce Bugbee is about res management but it goes in to a bit of detail about what chemicals are taken up at what rate.

"Nutrient Management in Recirculating Hydroponic Culture"

Yet another but Bugbee is a co-author rather than a lead:

"Principles of Nutrient and Water Management for Indoor Agriculture"

pH Change in Res.png

The diagram below might shed (!) some light on that. Also, this paper by Bruce Bugbee is about res management but it goes in to a bit of detail about what chemicals are taken up at what rate.

"Nutrient Management in Recirculating Hydroponic Culture"

Yet another but Bugbee is a co-author rather than a lead:

"Principles of Nutrient and Water Management for Indoor Agriculture"

pH Change in Res.png
Thanks, that delps a lot! :)

Back
Top Bottom