420's West Hippie Grows Candy Kush & Krush, Goliath 1k MH/HPS DWC

Once this grow is over the mh/hps won’t be in the grow room.
The CO2 system won’t ever be used here again either . The 800 ppm wasn’t bad but still made me light headed . But 1200 I had an exaust system to empty the building of CO2 at 1475 ppm . COPD plus more .

IMG_3307.jpeg

IMG_3308.jpeg

IMG_3305.jpeg

IMG_3306.jpeg

PH 4.9 was 5.8 adjusted to 5.9
PH 4.7 was 5.9
Krush
PH 4.7 was 5.8 adjusted to 5.9
I wish I could remember what Felipe taught me about hydro pH in flower. Was it that when they're using the most potassium is when pH drops quickly? Candy was dropping like that last week but seems to have stabilized a bit and now it's Krush's turn!
only an inch to raise it more left .
Pretty soon you'll have...oh wait, it's already happening:
Candy is playing a tune on the Goliath
Lionel Hampton's got nothing on her! 🎶

I wish I could remember what Felipe taught me about hydro pH in flower. Was it that when they're using the most potassium is when pH drops quickly? Candy was dropping like that last week but seems to have stabilized a bit and now it's Krush's turn!

Pretty soon you'll have...oh wait, it's already happening:

Lionel Hampton's got nothing on her! 🎶
Have seen Lionel in the 80’s with Charlie Parker at the HD theater. Jazz was very cool at this theater , wished I can remember all of the band but him and Charlie were very outgoing fellows . I wished I could remember what my new password for the IRS I made yesterday is . PH is always a chore hoping the new mc is more stable , I’m using the PB nutrients on B’s grow and the PH rises daily and when getting spent it takes a dive around 400 ppm . I like that action much better, I like the sweep up the ph nutrients.

:high-five: congratulations WH, just a monster. Hope you prepare for some shoulder exercises. That's a lot of trimming, you might have a life sentence in trim jail :laugh:
I don’t mind trim jail , usually a couple days when I do it by myself. As old as I am I need to exercise definitely at the gym . Great to see you back .

02/23/23
Candy has a little rust but in the area it’s on one stem. Where I super cropped the knot is brownish and the rest are green evidently I caused it . Other than that she’s on track for Monday’s res change to the 12/12 .
Candy
TDS 859 ppm was 963 ppm Falling
Water level down 2 gallon Falling
Water temp 72.7
PH 5.9 was 5.8 Rising adjusted to 5.6
Canopy temp 78.4f

Krush
TDS 964 ppm was 1003 ppm Falling
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Water temp 72.9f
PH 5.8 was 5.7 Rising no adjustments
Canopy temp 78.1

Room temp 81.3 RH 49%
Outside temp 64f. RH 40%
Had to order another 3 lbs of mc have a quart left , zon didn’t have it .

Question where do I get pink boost goddess ? Supposed to be another dietary weed , Thanks .
what a monster she is dude awesome growing my friend

If you don’t decarb weed before you consume it, you won’t feel any psychedelic effects. Eating raw marijuana is no different from chewing on a few blades of grass or leaves found in your garden. Is this the truth or myth?

Looking so good WH, you’re crashing it.. in answer to the question... I think this is a false statement.. But will definitely do more research.. this DECARB is a new millennial thing,, grew pot , smoked all kinds of dope from the 70s 80s90s and it was dried then cured and it was fuck’n good weed.. so my thinking is what the heck is decarb.. is there any real and I mean REAL science behind it??????

Looking so good WH, you’re crashing it.. in answer to the question... I think this is a false statement.. But will definitely do more research.. this DECARB is a new millennial thing,, grew pot , smoked all kinds of dope from the 70s 80s90s and it was dried then cured and it was fuck’n good weed.. so my thinking is what the heck is decarb.. is there any real and I mean REAL science behind it??????
Thanks Jonny5 I did have a friend with me that when the cops pulled us over in the late 70’s he ate the joint and was pretty wasted couple hours later while we were in jail . Another here at the house ogled it and this was the response made me curious.

ya I have eaten some small buds off my plants, not a whole bunch but did feel some effects, they were quite peppery on the Pallet
Hadn’t tried munching the buds yet and probably couldn’t taste it anyway. Shed got me into Grandpa Tokin’s threads and I decarb in both journals. If I hadn’t learned rosin and shatter I wouldn’t be getting high now . Damn cigarettes COPD, emphysema, asthma, H1N1 and Covid two hits now off a joint gets me pneumonia with in two days .

If you don’t decarb weed before you consume it, you won’t feel any psychedelic effects. Eating raw marijuana is no different from chewing on a few blades of grass or leaves found in your garden. Is this the truth or myth?
Depending on the age of the flowers they may have decarbed over time (time and heat will both convert THCa to THC), but eating flowers fresh off the plant won't create a euphoric effect because the acid molecule of THCa is still attached. Removing it (the process known as decarboxylation) creates Delta 9 THC, which is what binds with the CB1receptors in the brain that make you feel high.

There are effects you might feel from THCa, but they will be different from the euphoric effect created by THC.
so my thinking is what the heck is decarb...is there any real and I mean REAL science behind it??????
Decarboxylation is what happens when you set fire to your flowers, so you were decarbing the whole time! Here's the science. :)

Here we go.
Most of my grows, sometime in the 40 something day point of flower, the buds kick into high gear.
This one looks like it is already starting on day 40.
So, how big will they get? :oops:

Here we go.
Most of my grows, sometime in the 40 something day point of flower, the buds kick into high gear.
This one looks like it is already starting on day 40.
So, how big will they get? :oops:
Storm knocked something out on the tower . Damn line of storms stretched from San Antonio Tx to Toronto
Hopefully 1000 grams big . This is when I wished I raise the light another six inches. I was going to chill her down at night for the colors but volume is needed now colors .

Back
Top Bottom