600 3W LEDs - Space Queen/Strawberry Cough/Special Kush/White Widow/Big Bud - Soil

Re: 600 3W LEDs - Space Queen/Strawberry Cough/Special Kush/White Widow/Big Bud - Soi

Your setup is well done and alot growspace.

Like the scrog and following. :goodjob:

And what about the Space Queen lol, never heard that before, must be good ;)

Happy growing.

:peace:

Thankyou for the kind words and welcome Ganjazz, I hope to have as many on hand if I encounter any probelms and also if it all just goes great lol. " Space Queen is Romulan crossed with Cinderella 99. THC 16-23% CBD 0-.3% This weed has a very fruity taste, with a hint of pineapple. A definite head high, very Haze-like in its characteristics. I like this when I am at home and need to get things done. I checked out your grows and very nice, i like all the precision.

Some Photos of day 16

Flowers through a field

flowers_thtrough_the_field.jpg

The spacequeens closeup

closeupspacequeenz.jpg

Obligatory whole room shot

whole_room_day_151.jpg

:Namaste:

Re: 600 3W LEDs - Space Queen/Strawberry Cough/Special Kush/White Widow/Big Bud - Soi

Doing some under canopy work today while the ladies sleep.

Here is an upskirt at one of the spacequeens

upskirtspacebeast.jpg

Humidy has come down in my area so the room is running only on inlet and outlet air, keeping good temp and humidity.

lights_out_temphumidity.jpg

Update on the brix measurment, I am building my grip strength lol. My injuries made my limbs very week for a long time and I am just building them back up. I have the icemud vid and another to show me how to do it buy i just cant squeeze hard enough to dab any on my refractors prism. I do a few hours of PT ever day and I added the grip strength excercises back in, in earnest I never should have stopped doing them. When I can squeeze hard enough to dab a drop of liquid, brix measures will follow. :Namaste:

I forgot to say :thanks:
Hi Stoopingcrane, great grow so far...do you mind if I take a seat?

Day 21, things seem to be moving along well, the girls need to drink every 36 hours, its only about 9 gallons so its not so bad. Heat has been insanely oppressive. Humidity has been up and down. The last 24 hours the dehumidfier has pulled 2 gallons of water out of the air. I get to use that on my succulents in my yard, It a little bit of reuse. Here is what I am running for nutes......

nutrientregiment.jpg

I am moving to straight organic when I finish this bottle of Fox Farm. It has been a very easy to use product and has gave me a large cushion for error over my first two attempts. With the availability and inexpensiveness of organic mixes I can see no reason for myself to not switch, I only have ever used organic outside on my veggies my whole life. The reason I did not bring that into the indoor garden was frankly the smell of it. I have since learned the errors of my ways and will rectify shortly. Side note, I have grown vegtables in huge varieties in every concievable climate for the past 40 years, from Michigan to Floridia to California now. I love and know plants. The indoor growing world and cannabis cultivation in itself still feels very foreign to me, so all the help and encouragement I have recieved here has been excellent and my gratitude to all involved.

Here are some shots of the eve of the 21 day

screen1
screen1day21.jpg

screen2
screen2day21.jpg

screen3
screen3day21.jpg

flowers through the field
sideshotday21.jpg

wholegrowroomdday21.jpg

The whole of the scrog net surface area is just shy of 19 square feet, all of my calculation will be based on that number even though not all my square are filled. My goal is to be able to eat raw cannabis flower in juice form to deal with my conditions, i consider myself a bit of a CBD fan and I believe raw and juiced will be the best way for my body to absorb the quantities it needs. I am attempting to pull as much from as little as space as possible. The law in my county is 32sqft a patient so I have a little bit of room to grow as well. Raw cannabis is not psychoactive unless it is heated, meaning there are no worries of mental or physical impairment after consuming. I still believe in the psychoactive effects and I will use it still to help me sleep without nightmares, I also just enjoy the buzz. :volcano-smiley:

p.s. if you read my posts with Ron Swansons voice it will inflect the tone in your head I am trying to convey.

I apologize profusely for being late.:Namaste:
Ill sit ova here on the left. :nomo:
Very efficient scrog setup you got there.
I saw the scrog in your kit and I figured MassMedMan would would likely stop thru.:bravo:

I apologize profusely for being late.:Namaste:
Ill sit ova here on the left. :nomo:
Very efficient scrog setup you got there.
I saw the scrog in your kit and I figured MassMedMan would would likely stop thru.:bravo:

I'm here for lessons, thanks. I think we might be related. Nice to have you back..... I'm on the Stage, see me roar ;) I'll take a road trip to NY to see you if you want a DNA swab?

Day 21, things seem to be moving along well, the girls need to drink every 36 hours, its only about 9 gallons so its not so bad. Heat has been insanely oppressive. Humidity has been up and down. The last 24 hours the dehumidfier has pulled 2 gallons of water out of the air. I get to use that on my succulents in my yard, It a little bit of reuse. Here is what I am running for nutes......

nutrientregiment.jpg

I am moving to straight organic when I finish this bottle of Fox Farm. It has been a very easy to use product and has gave me a large cushion for error over my first two attempts. With the availability and inexpensiveness of organic mixes I can see no reason for myself to not switch, I only have ever used organic outside on my veggies my whole life. The reason I did not bring that into the indoor garden was frankly the smell of it. I have since learned the errors of my ways and will rectify shortly. Side note, I have grown vegtables in huge varieties in every concievable climate for the past 40 years, from Michigan to Floridia to California now. I love and know plants. The indoor growing world and cannabis cultivation in itself still feels very foreign to me, so all the help and encouragement I have recieved here has been excellent and my gratitude to all involved.

Here are some shots of the eve of the 21 day

screen1
screen1day21.jpg

screen2
screen2day21.jpg

screen3
screen3day21.jpg

flowers through the field
sideshotday21.jpg

wholegrowroomdday21.jpg

The whole of the scrog net surface area is just shy of 19 square feet, all of my calculation will be based on that number even though not all my square are filled. My goal is to be able to eat raw cannabis flower in juice form to deal with my conditions, i consider myself a bit of a CBD fan and I believe raw and juiced will be the best way for my body to absorb the quantities it needs. I am attempting to pull as much from as little as space as possible. The law in my county is 32sqft a patient so I have a little bit of room to grow as well. Raw cannabis is not psychoactive unless it is heated, meaning there are no worries of mental or physical impairment after consuming. I still believe in the psychoactive effects and I will use it still to help me sleep without nightmares, I also just enjoy the buzz. :volcano-smiley:

p.s. if you read my posts with Ron Swansons voice it will inflect the tone in your head I am trying to convey.

Inspiring post. Great update bro, you're killing it!

I like lights and I love my P300's. Does any one know anything about "Stokes Shift" or "Stokes fluorescence". or Haitz's law? I dont, thems wiki words, Moore's law for doped silicone. Not sure if this is all snake oil or not, would like to get a bigger part of the interweb working on it.

These are claims from remote phosphor manufactures

Power Draw: 230 watts
Efficiency: >2.0 μmoles per watt
Output: 500 μmoles of photons per second
Peak PPFD at 18": 913 μmoles per square meter
Coverage at 18": 3'x3' (high energy plants, >500 μmoles/m2)
Lifespan: 96,000 hours to 90% output
Voltage Input: 90-305 VAC
Weight: 20 pounds
Spectrum: 450nm-760nm
Beam angle: 60° to 150° (adjustable)
LED type: High power Philips Lumileds ES Royal Blue
Certifications: ETL and cETL (UL 1598, damp listed)
Warranty: 5 years
Country of Manufacture: USA

The specs make me giggle, but i need more heads to find the crux...... of the biscuit :Namaste:

I'm here for lessons, thanks. I think we might be related. Nice to have you back..... I'm on the Stage, see me roar ;) I'll take a road trip to NY to see you if you want a DNA swab?

Better yet M3,
Ill take a trip to Mass.:surf:
Don't think a DNA test is necessary my dood. We kindred spirits.
We BFAM.(Brothers From Another Mother).:cheesygrinsmiley:
Ok Pookie, lets get back on track here. :rofl:

Yo Stoop, You made me go look up Ron Swanson. Hilarious dead pan comedy. Now when i read your posts i hear this cat. I'm cryin. :cheesygrinsmiley:
You gonna need some help enjoying all that good medicine with that setup of yours!:passitleft:
Luv my p300 as well. You run all that off a 20 amp circuit? Sweet.
I'm jelly of you scrog dudes.:reading420magazine:

Welcome Stage, i enjoyed reading your journal and hope I can learn to pack it all up and travel as well. Lesson taught now I just need to listen. Its the morning of the 25th day, humidity has been insane again, pulling a gallon every 12 hours, using it to fill my toliet now to save water as the dehumidified water is collecting at a faster rate then my non food plants can use it. I am very happy so far with how its going so with no further ramblings here are the pics

Day 25 Whole room
wholeroomday25.jpg

Prairie Dogs

day25_prarie_dog.jpg

I also think M3 is the best short version of Masses name. Neato! cheers and :Namaste:

I also think M3 is the best short version of Masses name. Neato! cheers and :Namaste:

Yass Stoop! Awesome post and pics.

I used 3M once but all i thought about was clear tape.
So M3 as in BMW M3 is something that paints a better pic. :passitleft:
Plus, typing his full handle gives me finger cramps. :biglaugh:
He and I are so old school I remember his old handle.

StoopingCrane....Have some reps man!

Day 26 of Flower Report

Application of diatom earth using one of my old kitchen tools and techniques

diatom_applications26.jpg

Mesuring VPD, Vapor Pressure Deficit with my old temp gun, these are cheap and effective for many things. I mainly used it as a diagnostic tool on engines, but i think it will service here fine as well.

vapor_pressure_def.jpg

I couldnt wait any longer on the under canopy clean up , space queen on the left, strawberry cough on the right ..

Before
pretrim_day26.jpg

After
aftertrimday26.jpg

About ten days away from picking the best colas in each square and I am going to go all Katniss Everdeen on them. As to say I will exterminate the weak but not enjoy it. I will have lots of flowers for my salads though, so that makes me happy :thumb::Namaste:

The eve of Day 27 has arrived, I made it into the room at the right time for some flash camera shots.

Obligatory whole room

wholeroom27eve.jpg

Prairie dogs

prairiedog2.jpg

This is an upside down strawberry cough flower, i have many of these as snacks as I work

growing_down.jpg

It was below a heavy canopy but seems its trichome development was still on track.

bottom_tric_developmentday27.jpg

Thanks to the flash I saw what might be the start of a nute def? I have been using 70% strength Tiger Bloom, with once a week silica blast and once a week Cal Mag. Tell me whats you thinks.

nute_def.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and :Namaste:

After checking some pictures it looks like it might be a N def or sulfur def? There are very dark green veins and progressing to slightly less green going slowly to yellow. I have read this is really rare.....When the plants wake up I will take a bulb down there and see if it is a trick of the flash......its tough when I only ever see em bathed in pink or green. . Any input would be smashing. I guess I should add a true light inspection to my schedule a couple of times a week. Maybe the stretch is using to much N and the Tiger Blooms small N amount cannot cover/feed it. Its 2-8-4, or maybe I need to start using full strength? I read that 50% nutes is recommended for LED grows. Thanks in advance :Namaste::reading420magazine:

I used a branch of the Special Kush for a marinade then a sauce for this meal

cannachop.jpg

Yes i consider a single pork chop a meal lol :Namaste:

Dude I love your set up!:thumb: Maybe someday I might try a scrog. I am growing Strawberry Cough too....topped her multiple times and she is absolutely beautiful.

I am surprised your posts haven't been edited to remove the lights manufacturers name and part number...maybe I am special after all!!! :high-five:

Dude I love your set up!:thumb: Maybe someday I might try a scrog. I am growing Strawberry Cough too....topped her multiple times and she is absolutely beautiful.
:thanks:

My last two SBC's are flowering right now.....they are third generation and smell and taste so good raw. I will miss that one, I have faith life will bring me another strawberry to take care of. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom