Humid spiking need help

jaynewbie

Hi team,

Need an advice, recently when my plants entered into flowering phase. The humid is spiking above 75% RH

123.png

This is my current setup.
It's a sealed room.
In the tent , i've 1 tower oscillating fan , and 3 oscillating clip fan .
I'm running one small dehumidifier out of the tent and 1 2.2L dehumidifier in the tent.

I've an exhaust fan with carbon filter in the tent ( 6" 420 CFM ) and a intake fan 240 CFM ( had to install an extra carbon filter in the intake to reduce the RH )

I had to switch the ac to dry mode to reduce the RH to only 67 RH.

I need an advice, on how to drop the RH.

The only real option is just a big enough dehumidifier.

Any recommended brand so i can google around the same spec

Now im using this spec
Water tank capacity: 2200ml Dehumidification capacity: 60ml / h (humidity 40-85% temperature 30 ℃) Rated power: 90W (Car:60W) Rated voltage: 220V Car voltage: 12VDC Suitable area: 0 - 30㎡

Any recommended brand so i can google around the same spec

Now im using this spec
Water tank capacity: 2200ml Dehumidification capacity: 60ml / h (humidity 40-85% temperature 30 ℃) Rated power: 90W (Car:60W) Rated voltage: 220V Car voltage: 12VDC Suitable area: 0 - 30㎡
What are the dimensions of the room from wall to wall including the short way and the long way. Also, what is the height from floor to ceiling. Include the bathroom (toilet area) in the wall to wall measurement.

57% rh is okay assuming your temps are okay. They call it relative for a reason. As temp drops relative humidity goes up without adding any more moisture.

To understand this correctly we need RH and temp

The dehumidifier I use is Danby 30 Pint Dehumidifier | The Home Depot Canada It drops the RH fast. I have it connected via Inkbird AC Sensor Humidifier Dehumidifier Humidistat Pre Wired Plug Digital Controller Greenhouse: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen The Danby does have a built in RH meter so you don't need the inkbird. I chose to run it because the Danby only goes to down as far as 40 RH and if I want it lower yet the inkbird will do it. Danby has a factory bypass so will run continuously. It also has a decent tank however you can hook up a gravity draining hose from the danby. I keep mine higher and you can see my grey garden hose in the pic. It drains into a cooler and I dump the water out. Easier to do than unzipping a side panel and struggle with the onboard reservoir. No spills my way. It is also on rollers that I removed since it is set upon a bucket. Technically I suppose I could recycle. It is in a 4x4 tent.
20200101_083723[1].jpg
20190414_101716[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom