Gavita 1000 watt

salty

Has anyone used these yet, i just ordered three of them, two more will be coming on a later date if im satisfied.

If anyone has please post pictures or results here, i started with LED now im moving to these HPS because ive heard good things about them, im getting good results with LED buy i can buy four of these fixtures for the price of one 800 watt fixture and get a way better yeild so i thought id try them out.

Thanks

How did the gavitas turn out I hear there reflectors are excellent

So far I'm using just one but am starting the other three in the same room here in the next week or so, check out my journal link. It is working superbly I'm loving the power of the kW.

Comparison to another hps is something I can't give you because I started with led but I do know it's working better than my LEDs were.

I'm in the market for a 1000 is it a good price? And how powerful is it would it work in say a 5x5x7tall grow?

Some would say its expensive its about 550 but it comes with bulb, reflector, ballast, and the cord. it would work in that space for sure make sure you have good ventilation though because it will heat that space up pretty quickly

hey salty any experience in using grow tents? i want this 48x48x78in one but do you think its to small for my big kahuna 33x27x8in? would it get to hot near the edges of the tent?

Hey im using the Gavita pro 600, 2 of them and iv put in a 400 mh in the middle with great resalts so far. i would strongly advise not to put the Gavita pro 1100 dimmables in any sort of tent they need at least 9' above your canopy, they a proper greenhouse light and produce exactly what they say on the box, and although the ballist gives off very little heat the bulb and reflector still get very hot and good venterlation is required.

Hope this helps.

Greetings Salty...
Where didya get the Gavita's ?
Any idea where the light is on the kelvin scale ?
is it red or blue ?
Thanks

Hello
what i know they are the best on the market at this time...
the best option for me is the pro 1000 u can dim to 600 and is not getting hot at all and giving exactly the same amount of light like pro 600...and if your ladies need some more during flowering u can rise it up even up to 1150w...some strain need more light...

Back
Top Bottom