Gavita 1700e

ScubaNutz420

420 Member
Anyone rocking the Gavita 1700e leds there 645 watts a piece I am rocking 8 of them . The reason for this post I was wondering everyone’s process for bringing plants into the led room I am getting yellowing and claw leafs I just started adding 10 ml of cali magic and I use the canna coco full line I’ve had these lights for 2 years and run 1500 ppm of co2 and 1.3 ec in the plants started around .9 they look great every time intill they hit the led room and when I flip they bounce back fine just wonna figure out a way to help them adjust a little better . Also I start around 50% and work my way up 5 % every day

IMG_0186.jpeg

Anyone rocking the Gavita 1700e leds there 645 watts a piece I am rocking 8 of them . The reason for this post I was wondering everyone’s process for bringing plants into the led room I am getting yellowing and claw leafs I just started adding 10 ml of cali magic and I use the canna coco full line I’ve had these lights for 2 years and run 1500 ppm of co2 and 1.3 ec in the plants started around .9 they look great every time intill they hit the led room and when I flip they bounce back fine just wonna figure out a way to help them adjust a little better . Also I start around 50% and work my way up 5 % every day

IMG_0186.jpeg
Week 2 or so you should start calmag.
Work it up with your nutrients to full strength.
But put it in first, then nutrients then set ph to 5.8.
Then feed every day.
Never any plain water.
Lights 50 % is fine bump 10 % every few days, as they acclimate.
Howdy if you're in coco and leds @Bill284 hes your man for help ✌️
Hey buddy :ciao:
Hope your having a great night.:thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The 10 ml of cal mag seems to be doing the trick these lights are actually really strong I went from gavita 1000 de to these and love them only thing is it’s a little hard when you switch from the cmh room into the led room them tend to freak out slight but they bounce back ty everyone for responding @Bill284 you think 1.3 ec is good through out flower ?

The 10 ml of cal mag seems to be doing the trick these lights are actually really strong I went from gavita 1000 de to these and love them only thing is it’s a little hard when you switch from the cmh room into the led room them tend to freak out slight but they bounce back ty everyone for responding @Bill284 you think 1.3 ec is good through out flower ?
For veg That's fine.
I run in ppm but in flower you should be 2.4 to 2.6 depending on which ec chart you use.
By flower I have lights 100 % ppm around 1000 to 1400 , co2 I don't run as high.
Temps in the 30's and up.
What's your rh?
I'm calling in @NickHardy to give us a hand.
He has a similar setup as us.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

IMG_0186.jpeg
What’s the Temp/RH

Straight away I can tell you your EC is massively under. Even without Co2 you want 1.6-1.8. With you want 2.5+ also your lights too high. Mine are 4” now. Apart from where they grew through 🤣

IMG_9371.jpeg

This is from an hour ago. Numbers to looks out for:

PPFD - Light is 1000W with UVA extra at 1500

Co2 1200PPM

Temp 32c

Rh 65%

As perfect for early flower as you can get. 12x plants 1.5m tall in a 5x5

IMG_9372.jpeg

IMG_9373.jpeg

IMG_9374.jpeg

What’s the Temp/RH

Straight away I can tell you your EC is massively under. Even without Co2 you want 1.6-1.8. With you want 2.5+ also your lights too high. Mine are 4” now. Apart from where they grew through 🤣

IMG_9371.jpeg

This is from an hour ago. Numbers to looks out for:

PPFD - Light is 1000W with UVA extra at 1500

Co2 1200PPM

Temp 32c

Rh 65%

As perfect for early flower as you can get. 12x plants 1.5m tall in a 5x5

IMG_9372.jpeg

IMG_9373.jpeg

IMG_9374.jpeg
So right now I am running 70 humidity like 78 temp 1400 co2 nutrients is saying 1900 ppm on the 700 scale i think the pen is broke it’s basically just 10 ml of canna per gal .5 of power si 10 ml of cali magic 8 ml of ful power Fulvic and some microbes

I’ve always found my Ph pen ticks higher as time goes on. Think I’m getting 5.8 but actually its 6.1 by the time I get to calibrating it again.

I went through a few the classic 3-1 and 5-1 types. Here you get for as cheap as $1.50 but yeah never a lot of trust so I got a blue lab. EC I think is less likely to drift, just keep the electrical contacts clean.

I don’t really look at PPM (like EC and me and Bill, opposites attract!) but I think 900PPM veg and 1300 Flower. I read a very interesting guy on the website of my environmental sensor says he likes to match his fert PPM to his Co2 PPM and have the same PPFD with his lights.

1300 PPM Nute
1300 PPM Co2
1300 PPFD light

Probably not the worst set up in the world.

But 78F is only 25c!

Add ten McFly! 88F (31c) and your flux capacitor starts working. To get Co2 delivering its sort of a holy trinity,

Co2
Light
Heat

Its also good for your VPD hot, dry in flower. Bit wetter in veg so VPD lower.

I hope its this video - but Bruce Bugabee talks about it here. Watch all his videos!

Along with @Bill284 taught me all I know!

Yeah OK the roll call id a little longer than that 😂

Sorry my last message being a bit abrupt, (rude!) was doing about 19 things at once 😅

Nick

I’ve always found my Ph pen ticks higher as time goes on. Think I’m getting 5.8 but actually its 6.1 by the time I get to calibrating it again.

I went through a few the classic 3-1 and 5-1 types. Here you get for as cheap as $1.50 but yeah never a lot of trust so I got a blue lab. EC I think is less likely to drift, just keep the electrical contacts clean.

I don’t really look at PPM (like EC and me and Bill, opposites attract!) but I think 900PPM veg and 1300 Flower. I read a very interesting guy on the website of my environmental sensor says he likes to match his fert PPM to his Co2 PPM and have the same PPFD with his lights.

1300 PPM Nute
1300 PPM Co2
1300 PPFD light

Probably not the worst set up in the world.

But 78F is only 25c!

Add ten McFly! 88F (31c) and your flux capacitor starts working. To get Co2 delivering its sort of a holy trinity,

Co2
Light
Heat

Its also good for your VPD hot, dry in flower. Bit wetter in veg so VPD lower.

I hope its this video - but Bruce Bugabee talks about it here. Watch all his videos!

Along with @Bill284 taught me all I know!

Yeah OK the roll call id a little longer than that 😂

Sorry my last message being a bit abrupt, (rude!) was doing about 19 things at once 😅

Nick
I was concerned about the temp.
Well over 30c seemed to work well.
And ppm of co2, 1500.
Thought that was high especially at 25c.
Save some co2 and bump temps. :thumb:
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom