Updating from HID to LED in 5 × 9 looking for advice & product reviews

Curiousnoob

Hey growmies, I'm looking to update from HID 4 x 600w in a GGT 5 x 9. I'm looking at two LED fixtures to cover this space and im hoping some of you awesome peeps have added a LED fixture to either a 5 x 5 or a 5 x 9 set up or something similar and might have some advice about what they chose if they would chose it again or just some advice of the current products out there that you would recommend. Im not interested in building a fixture, I don't have the time to source and build it at present, although it would be fun. The current products im looking at atm are the
1. HLG650R with UVA bar
2. Lumatek/photontek 600W or 1000W pro.
3. Chilled 600W or 1000W
4. Growers choice 680.
I would like to add the gavita but it is currently unavailable to us here in Australia.
Anyway any advice would be appreciated especially if you jave p i rehashed any of these fixtures,cheers!

Two Mars TS 3000 done deal. The ones you have on list probably would work to. I can only say what I know works by what I have used.

Hey growmies, I'm looking to update from HID 4 x 600w in a GGT 5 x 9. I'm looking at two LED fixtures to cover this space and im hoping some of you awesome peeps have added a LED fixture to either a 5 x 5 or a 5 x 9 set up or something similar and might have some advice about what they chose if they would chose it again or just some advice of the current products out there that you would recommend. Im not interested in building a fixture, I don't have the time to source and build it at present, although it would be fun. The current products im looking at atm are the
1. HLG650R with UVA bar
2. Lumatek/photontek 600W or 1000W pro.
3. Chilled 600W or 1000W
4. Growers choice 680.
I would like to add the gavita but it is currently unavailable to us here in Australia.
Anyway any advice would be appreciated especially if you jave p i rehashed any of these fixtures,cheers!
Any of those lights will grow supreme bud.
If I had the choice, I've been eyeing up the lumatek. My local shop stocks them and the 5 year warranty is appealing.

meijui and kingbrite on alibaba are my recommendations....had an older mars TSW2000 which doesn't have 301 diodes, I believe their new light does and is probably more comparable now as it almost seems to be industry standard now.

Any of those lights will grow supreme bud.
If I had the choice, I've been eyeing up the lumatek. My local shop stocks them and the 5 year warranty is appealing.
Lister! I love red dwarf one of my favourite shows! Im leaning towards this atm but am awaiting their 1000w bar light to be released... 5 yrs warranty is hard to beat, also with under powered high efficiency LEDs this will definetly ensure longevity.

meijui and kingbrite on alibaba are my recommendations....had an older mars TSW2000 which doesn't have 301 diodes, I believe their new light does and is probably more comparable now as it almost seems to be industry standard now.
I have not heard of the kingbrite or meijui but I will check out this evening, thanks. Someone was saying the hlgs on alibaba are worth a look at... im thinking it won't be long before its standard to have a led light bar set up, seems to be heading this way. This is the only thing stopping me purchase the HLG650R as it is a brilliant light with great out put and with the added UVA bar hard to pass up.

I have not heard of the kingbrite or meijui but I will check out this evening, thanks. Someone was saying the hlgs on alibaba are worth a look at... im thinking it won't be long before its standard to have a led light bar set up, seems to be heading this way. This is the only thing stopping me purchase the HLG650R as it is a brilliant light with great out put and with the added UVA bar hard to pass up.
Meijiu and kingbrite is good for if you want a good light on a budget....they have some uva in there too at 395nm, which I dont use as I use these lights for flowering only. Maybe look into a UVB bar as well for flower

Back
Top Bottom