GC's-Perperpetual-3000w Room of Doom-Flood Table - Coco-Automated Laboratory-HD Pics

Re: GC's-Perperpetual-3000w room of doom-Flood table/coco-Automated Laboratory-HD Pic

Just donated 5 oz of my last crop of blue dream to "RIP CITY REMIDYS" In Portland for 750-80 they charge for testing=$670 reimburstment. Whoop whoop. I find it really rewarding to know someone is using my medicine, and getting joy and relief from it.

Re: GC's-Perperpetual-3000w room of doom-Flood table/coco-Automated Laboratory-HD Pic

Okay, now that Im done ranting. Here is the update for the week.
UPDATE:1 In the 2600w Automated laboratory. New AC temp controller, new clone cuttings, and mounted new lighting controller.
Late 1: Blue cheese- ~10weeks
Lane 2 : Bubba kush, blue magoo- 5.5 weeks
Lane 3: Sour OG kush- 8 weeks

[video=youtube;0ZUgyWKZ3-Q]
[/video]

Late 1: God bud- ~ .5 weeks
Lane 2 : Bubba kush, blue magoo- 6.5 weeks
Lane 3: Sour OG kush- 9 weeks

Whats up, this week I finally fully installed the light controller, and hung all the new ballasts.
Also harvested the blue cheese plants in lane one, and moved the god bud in there now.

[video=youtube;dey7XvTuIrc]
[/video]

Very nice Green-collar! I really look forward to your updates and appreciate being able to enjoy the grow vicariously.

Very nice Green-collar! I really look forward to your updates and appreciate being able to enjoy the grow vicariously.

Thanks man, I love to hear that!

Whats up guys, heres this weeks video,
changing the way I veg, now going straight into coco instead of rockwol cubes, hopfully this will make for some quicker growing, and less shock during transplant time.

[video=youtube;vRFXx_-cRT4]
[/video]

Re: GC's-Perperpetual-3000w Room of Doom-Flood Table - Coco-Automated Laboratory-HD P

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Re: GC's-Perperpetual-3000w Room of Doom-Flood Table - Coco-Automated Laboratory-HD P

Hey Guys its been a while, I install solar for a living, and always get swamped during the summer...Hopefully Ill be able to get some more updates soon, and maybe a video...
But here is a micro update in the mean time...

Here is Blue cheese and Sour Og kush bagged up right before I got ride of them. For the people who were hating on the blue cheese, It turned out super dank, very frosty, and with a small that put a smile on your face.

Final yeild was about 4 oz for the blue cheese, and 5 oz for the sour OG kush.
IMAG07663.jpg

Here is a recent picture of the room with the large shelving unit gone, give a good perspective of the space.
IMAG07734.jpg

Also I unfortunaly have no pics of the final bubba kush out come, but it came out very dark, with lots of purple, and produce about 4oz per plant which I donated the 1/2lb to Portland Patient resource center.

that all for now, Ill be back soon hopefully with more update.

Back
Top Bottom