General Hydroponics Calculator

Remystemple

I just found this and what was interesting about it was that it spit out different numbers than the schedule you get from their website.
and similar to if you took The Captain's additives and Sensigarden.com suggestions you get close to the schedule that calculator gives you. almost like it's meant for weed lol.
Just sharing in case it's of use to anyone.

The units used are far too coarse. One oz is about 30ml or two tsp. Try generating the numbers for 1l reservoir in a drain to waste system. You also can't change the concentration of your solution. The concentrations in the label instructions are too high for us.

Ban General Hydroponics products. They sold out to Scotts Mirical grow company called Hawthorne gardening. And Scotts is a subsidary of the welthiest poisoin makers in the world.MONSANTO. Not only did they buy General Hydroponics but Bontanicare and several other well known companies in the Industry. The CEO of Scotts said "I will spend up to half Billion dollars to be able to controll the Marajauna Industry. My advice to you my friend is use Advanced Nuterients products. Scots came to them and offered them a grip of dough and he refused.

Ban General Hydroponics products. They sold out to Scotts Mirical grow company called Hawthorne gardening. And Scotts is a subsidary of the welthiest poisoin makers in the world.MONSANTO. Not only did they buy General Hydroponics but Bontanicare and several other well known companies in the Industry. The CEO of Scotts said "I will spend up to half Billion dollars to be able to controll the Marajauna Industry. My advice to you my friend is use Advanced Nuterients products. Scots came to them and offered them a grip of dough and he refused.

by the time i run out of GH stuff they'll have bought AN too :p

Did they seriously buy botanicare as well? I switched to that from GH because of build up issues, granted it’s been working great but if that’s true I’ll be switching soon when I’m out of botanicare

Did they seriously buy botanicare as well? I switched to that from GH because of build up issues, granted it’s been working great but if that’s true I’ll be switching soon when I’m out of botanicare

I have to say life's gotten a lot better and easier since i've learned not to care about this kind of stuff.

Well.. It has been working really well with my undercurrent system, and the plants do love it I guess. Haha

Same here. I just finished up my first grow ever, did 4 plants. used GH line up and did very well for my first time. i'm not about to toss it all out that's for sure lol.

Just because a larger company buys out a successful smaller one doesn't mean they are all of a sudden awful.

Well, no. What it does mean is that any profit goes to the company that now owns the product line - which might be a good thing, a neutral thing, or a bad thing; in this case, the latter seems most likely.

Back
Top Bottom