General question - Beyond normal droop?

upinsmoke365

My medium is coco and jock horror autos, about 2 weeks when preflowering. Lighting is schedule is 20/4. My plants start a slight droop around 4pm ish by 7 they are feed and by 9pm full droop. 9pm lights go out. 1am lights come back on. Done a bit of research on this and I came across this post. Any opinions on this?
Capture481.PNG

You might be overthinkin' it.

The pasted quote about a plant having gotten as much light as it needs made me laugh. (I had a plant on 24/0 and it just rocked on nonstop for eleven weeks.)

Some good photos would help to see if the droop is evidence of actual pathology.

You might want to go to YouTube and look at some time-lapse video of cannabis plants to get an idea of the range of change over a day.

You might be overthinkin' it.

The pasted quote about a plant having gotten as much light as it needs made me laugh. (I had a plant on 24/0 and it just rocked on nonstop for eleven weeks.)

Some good photos would help to see if the droop is evidence of actual pathology.

You might want to go to YouTube and look at some time-lapse video of cannabis plants to get an idea of the range of change over a day.
So I gave this a test last night. I did not feed last night, plants slowly from 4pm ish drooped until 9pm. When I turned the lights back on at 1am, plants were in full perk. So it has to be either light intensity or genetics wanting around 18/6 lighting. Running 20/4 in current. I did this test as to check if they needed water or not, which obviously they didn't. I have also ruled feeding a few hours before lights out, no change. Even did a flush not long ago and no change lol. The plants are healthy and growing, I am not to concerned I just try to figure why.
dc8f2ade9d42a0654341fd10f4fbf6f2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom