Genetics?

I'm growing headband... I've heard of OG headband and 707 headband but not pineapple...

What is the supposed genetic lineage of pineapple?

I grew one complete cycle and am into another.

I did a scrog last cycle and let things veg too much so some plants got crowded out... I got about 13oz from 12 plants in a 3ft x 4ft screen under 1000w, not the best GPW ratio... and I fell short of my 16oz goal... my best plant had about 66grams, so there were a few runts, if they all were 66 grams it would have been nice...

my friend has got 28oz from 1000w with same genetics and he has also fallen short of 16oz... he said his friend hit 32oz with 1000w and same genetics...

Headband is a lanky plant that stretchs a lot, it will grow 3 to 4 times current height when you start flower, this can make it hard to deal with in small spaces and altho my friend has gone 8 weeks with it, it took me 10weeks and it looked like it could have gone another week... but it had lots of crystals and is very very stoney herb.

That sounds excellent. It's been hard to find solid info on this strain. The height of the plants won't hinder me any, they are going outside. I just hope they are what they are billed as. So far everywhere I've looked, this strain doesn't exist. However, according to my source, they are highly legit. I guess I will be able to make a determination once they start throwing me bud. Thanks for the info, Bizz.

There was a guy recently selling seeds on craigslist here, he was selling 2 kinds of seeds, headband and master kush... maybe it was him lol...

Back
Top Bottom