getting cold outside

inpotwetrust

ok yall i gotta question....i hear its suppose to be colder this upcoming week with lows in the mid 40's....will the temps affect my plants in any way...and is there anything i can do to help them or sumthin.....

Re: getting cold outside.......

As long as it heats up durring the day and doesn't drop below freezing at night, they should be fine. If you are worried though you can cover them at night. Can't see your pics though.

yea...i was wonderin y they dont work......i remember seein a thread on how to post em..but now i cant find it...maybe some1 can help......

ok....lets c if i can do this right right..lol...this is a pic of my fruitbowl..its a lil girl

fruitbowl.JPG

wohooooooooo im not as stupid as i look..lol....ok heres my other pic i got so far...this is fruitbowl and some very good mid bag seed....ill have more pics later

2_plants.JPG

:bong: :bongrip:

Where are the buds? Its almost harvest time. I think you planted those a littel late

lmao......i had those outside since may.......i kept in planters until mid june then i transplanted......i was wonderin that too.....im using a 10-52-10 fert.....i duno wat to do any suggestions................

late flowering.....i duno...its been in bud cycle 4 almost 3 weeks now.....although i do have 1 plant that jus started to flower a week ago......is there anything i can try to speed up the budding cycle...or am i doomed to have small buds........

If there was a way to speed up flowering everyone would be doing it.
Alas, no.
Everytime anyone plants anything outside it's a roll of the dice.
Late spring/early fall freeze, drought, floods, insects, deer, etc.
All you can do is hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom