To cold to plant outside?

mainegoodness

Hey everyone. Im gonna have 15 plant's outside. Well i want to no if i can just plant 1 ouside im right pumped to do so. The weather has bean getting better it will be high's in the mid 50's and 40's one day will be in the 60's. Over night it will be in the low 30's and 40's what do u guy''s think another week or 2. ? Nik

Re: To cold to plant outside ??

Carp said:
I would think your soil temps would be too cold to plant outside in the ground. If they are in pots I would take them in at night.:peace:

Carp's right. If they're in pots, bring 'em at night. Don't get anxious. We live in Maine. Soil is still too cold. If you're going to plant them in the ground, wait until after the first full moon in May. That would be May 2nd. :bong:

do a google search for the date of the last average killing frost for your area. Nights will still be a bit cool afterward, but your plant should be able to handel it. MJ isn't any more sencative to cold temps than tomatoe plants, and that's usually the date mose folks use to put their maters out.
good luck w/the grow
Vin

Well guess what 4 or 5 of my plant's died so i said fuck it a riped them. All the stem's were red. I think ill have more sucess growin indoor with all thye good supplie's.

Most cannabis plants will slow or cease growth when temp's get above 85F, or below 65f. Optimal lights-on temp for most strains is about 72-78F, with 5-10 degrees cooler during the dark period being a good rule of thumb.

k thank's. I am gonna need all the help i can and learn everything i can when i start growing in my room. I will have all the right supplie's. Anyone feel free to tell me tip's and shit i need. I can spend like 700 buck's.

You have to tell us what you want with your grow and how much space then someone might be able to clarify this question.$700 is a good chunk of money so you should spend wisely and figuire out what is cost efficient for ya.
My grow area started at $1200 and within two years has jump to a little over 3k.

700 bucks may sound like allot but when you break it down to fittings, relays etc. it gets ate up pretty quick.

Choose a space. Give yourself room.

Get a light, a fan, a heater. Plug the light into a timer.

I've made my room out of that white insulation you can get at most hardware stores. Its a couple of dollars a bundle. Its reflective and insulated. Its easy to cut and shape any way you want.

You will need an air inlet, and ideally an out let too.

Everyone will recommend a HPS. I got me a 400w and it cost 300 but I was ripped, since then I've found them for 100, so shop around.

Apparently you can use fluros for the veg stage but I haven't tried it. Once you get the hps up you won't want to use anything else.

Back
Top Bottom